Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency investment - page 8. (Read 2959 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 04:14:55 AM
Blockchain technologies have been successfully operating for several years, but most people use it only for marketing purposes. It is like a pill for gaining popularity. Tell me that you have a blockchain in the project, and users will immediately come running
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 02, 2019, 03:40:29 AM
Indeed, the main problem is not when to buy a cryptocurrency, but when to sell it. At the time of sale you always think, what if this token is still growing and you will receive less profit. FOMO syndrome makes it very difficult to make the right decisions in crypto trading. A crypto trader must educate himself and resist this kind of temptations.
A crypto trader must not only learn how to trade, but also must work on his psychological health.
Activity: 378
May 02, 2019, 02:13:10 AM
Indeed, the main problem is not when to buy a cryptocurrency, but when to sell it. At the time of sale you always think, what if this token is still growing and you will receive less profit. FOMO syndrome makes it very difficult to make the right decisions in crypto trading. A crypto trader must educate himself and resist this kind of temptations.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 04:00:00 PM
You are not right. The difference between rich and poor is not in knowledge when to sell in order to earn more, but in knowledge in which project to invest. After all, some projects do not make a profit at all, but only bring losses.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 01, 2019, 03:47:44 PM
I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

You are right in your thoughts, but do not forget that the investment portfolio should always be diversified.
Activity: 51
May 01, 2019, 03:11:57 PM
Most of traders cant take to hold it so long so they are selling it so early maybe those big investors keeping on their coin for long term and waiting for get some more profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 03:00:48 PM
No one can predict anything. But I think investors need to identify the investment objectives and the time to sell them. A lot of people regret because it is time to sell and sell lower prices. Consider it an experience to avoid past wrongdoings. Be patient, believe in yourself
patience is needed in crypto investments because the market is very difficult to guess.
sometimes the market rises suddenly but sometimes the market takes a long time to go up so if we are impatient then we can be wrong in choosing the best time to sell it.

especially if the conditions continue to fall, people who are impatient will only get a loss.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 01, 2019, 02:54:20 PM
Timing is very crucial but also investing in the right coin with prospective is also paramount
I agree with you but knowing the right coin to invest in is big issue here, that is why for me continuous research is required to avoid loss of investment, knowing the right time to buy and when to sell is key.
Activity: 147
May 01, 2019, 02:21:55 PM
No one can predict anything. But I think investors need to identify the investment objectives and the time to sell them. A lot of people regret because it is time to sell and sell lower prices. Consider it an experience to avoid past wrongdoings. Be patient, believe in yourself
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 01:40:55 PM
you are right if investors who are more patient then will get more profits but until now I can't predict correctly and sometimes also suffer losses
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 01, 2019, 01:01:44 PM
I disagree with you. The main rule is to sell coins at a profit. Sell always at the maximum price you can not, no one can. If you managed to earn, rejoice. Just teach to get out of the project with the least loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 12:57:23 PM
yes, I really agree with you, the ability to see opportunities and not be in a hurry is one of the things that can lead us to reach the true championship ladder
Activity: 154
May 01, 2019, 12:49:23 PM
In cryptocurrency investment it is a really taking a risk because if you will not take a risk in investing in cryptocurrency you will not gain a large profit. Because if you really have the risk to sacrifice all of your money you have the more chance to earn more, always remember that the more you invest is the more you will have the large income. For now I am starting in investing and trading because someone told me that I can earn more than the usual earnings, for example now I am starting to trade and invest through the used of the wallet darb finance, because in this wallet it is very easy to withdraw and deposit money. So start to invest and trade.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 01, 2019, 11:10:23 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is in any case very liquid because it is very, very successful in the future. I think that today investing in cryptocurrency assets will obviously have a serious growth. But this may not be accurate.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
May 01, 2019, 07:25:34 AM
it was the hardest thing I had studied for a long time and until now I have not found the key to that knowledge. From the start I tried to take some paid analysis in telegrams and sometimes they were right to predict
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
May 01, 2019, 06:33:44 AM
Trade knowledge is the most than any other things in the crypto market. It does not matter how many coins you have hoarded, Instead it will matter how smartly you can sell your coins. Many of those involved in cryptocurrency including suffer losses not because they have bought so called bad coins, but lack of trading knowledge. So it is vital to know all tricks in trading coins.

Trade knowledge is indeed important as I feel one needs to master the art of timing the market. One problem that I have seen with investors is their inability to sell while they’re getting profits, this is due to their greed for more profits and lack of trading knowledge. If only investors use trade knowledge, and keep on buying and selling at correct intervals then they’ll make lots of profits in the long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 01, 2019, 06:18:39 AM
I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.
There are some groups who can understand this, but the problem with the group cannot guarantee 100% because it is still a guess and can't be ascertained perfectly, there must be a failure. but I'm sure of the many failures we can learn to understand the true altcoin / bitcoin trade
Activity: 110
May 01, 2019, 06:15:39 AM
It seems to me that in 10 years cryptocurrency will not just exist, but will become one of the main means for payment. Because their value is tied to community support and there are fewer ways to speculate than when several organizations decide what dollar rate will be the next day.
Already now it is important to balance your portfolio by adding altcoins. I do not believe that Bitcoin will be able to keep high prime cost for many years.
Yes, Europeans are optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, still a small percentage of people truly understand how to use blockchain effectively and what role cryptocurrencies play. People are looking for quick profits, not even raising financial literacy. And it rather leads to failure
cryptocurrency status is not regulated and many countries hinder their use, which leads to a lack of trust among people. so i like the Taklimakan project. they offer a good educational base in several languages so that even a person without experience can understand how to use cryptocurrency effectively.
Financial literacy will help more people start using cryptocurrency to trade and generate additional profit. Digital assets will become an equal participant in the market as well as fiat currency. I believe in it
Activity: 560
May 01, 2019, 06:11:00 AM
As now I don't recommend any investment in the cryptocurrency so that there will be no interesting investment out of this day. IEO for me is really convinced for me.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
May 01, 2019, 06:04:25 AM
Trade knowledge is the most than any other things in the crypto market. It does not matter how many coins you have hoarded, Instead it will matter how smartly you can sell your coins. Many of those involved in cryptocurrency including suffer losses not because they have bought so called bad coins, but lack of trading knowledge. So it is vital to know all tricks in trading coins.

Trading today has become a trend in fashion. Everyone wants to be successful in this business. But in order to properly invest, you need to have experience in trading. The experience does not come instantly, and many mistakes will be made. Therefore, you need to be ready for this. If you see that the coin in which you invested, gave a good profit, the most correct thing is to sell it. Do not be greedy and wait for further growth. As usual, it happens after growth, there is a fall.
Well, of course, it does not apply to Bitcoin. I always try to keep this coin in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: