Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 82. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

yes its a bubble.Any investment is a risk and you may lose your money. But investments in cryptocurrency are more risky, because cryptocurrencies are a new phenomenon and yet unstable. But despite this, I personally invested in cryptocurrencies and millions of people invest in cryptocurrencies. The main thing is not to risk everything you have. Invest the money that you do not mind losing.
Activity: 53
June 11, 2018, 04:59:51 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
This is not a bubble, the price changes is due to market volatility and investing in this technology is high risk. To minimize the risk invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:55:16 AM
If you go from the opposite and understand what a cryptocurrency exchange, it turns out that this is too complex a system for its functioning requires solid investments. No one will invest in the pyramid, which quickly burst, losing the trust of investors. Online currency not only has not disappeared, but also continues to attract traders, many earn on it. And this is the main proof that the cryptocurrency is not a myth and not a fraud.
PR in the news, the increasing number of traders working with cryptocurrency, the transition of many service providers from the real currency to buy bitcoin – all this indicates that the future of online currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
It certainly is based on the fact that the valuation of projects is very speculative and many projects don't have real value yet but they are tradable at higher rates. Noone knows when the bubble will pop so jump in while you still have this opportunity.Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Maybe others think that it is a bubble because they don't see an actual money on hand. But in fact, crypto is an investment worthy. Of course, for you to secure yourself from scammers you have to see to it that you have invested in a right projects, that way you would not feel that crypto is a bubble.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
You can say that, just a lot of people wanted to buy cryptocurrencies, so their price is overrated. But it was in winter, now the prices have returned to normal.
Activity: 266
June 02, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
If you can earn without investing anything, then it does not matter whether it's a bubble or not. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, because initially it was conceived to ensure complete anonymity and the desire to reduce dependence on banks that are struggling with it as they can, but I think now the cryptocurrencies are firmly entrenched in the financial market and will not be lost anywhere.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
buying cryptocurrency is interesting, while they are in demand, but as soon as sellers start to dominate in the market, the rate can quickly collapse. However, in general, the future of the cryptocurrency is promising. Perhaps in a few years all utility payments, registers, inventories and much more will be transferred to this technology.
Bubble or not is does not matter for me because the main characteristic of investment is always like this.
Cryptocurrency is great so i am so interesting to be a part of this technology. Its not about great future but this crypto world offer so many advantages to its user.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
It is not a bubble, although many people feel that they are virtual, negating their value. Virtual currency can be regarded as an advanced technological advance in the world.
Activity: 134
June 02, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
I think that investment projects under any trend have this potential, and their ability to attract gold is particularly strong. Commonly known as the bubble. So I don't think the bubble is a bad thing. It is normal in today's economic environment.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 02, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
I think that cryptocurrency is indeed a bubble. He has no practical life applications. People want it because they want to rely on it to make profits! Not using its product!
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
very many so thought . experts predicted that prices would fall sharply in the summer of 2017. but as we can see, bitcoin was able to reach the price of $ 20,000. after a sharp fall in early 2018, everyone predicted the death of the cryptocurrency. but it is again rising in price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
June 01, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
My opinion is , its not a bubble, its even still not widespreaded and mass adopted yet and the market cap is still far behind the stock market cap which is trillionss.
This is still the beginning of crypto.
Some people would think it a bubble because they are afraid to invest or maybe they failed when they invest.
For one to see the real value of crypto, they need to fully understand it first so they can appreciate the technology and sees its potential.
Activity: 127
June 01, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
I suppode that people often call it a bubble because they don't know how and what is life in dealing cryptocurrency. It may sound as bubble because of unseen currency as what they have said. Some people are visually attracted rather than mentally attached on something. So if there is a problem, technically it will be somehow be a bubble because only internet is the source of information we can get money from crypto and that is so one of a kind way to earn money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
June 01, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
My opinion is , its not a bubble, its even still not widespreaded and mass adopted yet and the market cap is still far behind the stock market cap which is trillionss.
This is still the beginning of crypto.
Activity: 94
June 01, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
There is certainly a bubble, and any ideal investment product will have a bubble. But it should not be far away from the bubble. There is no profit without a bubble. So don't be afraid. Rational investment is fine.
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

No matter if it's a bubble or not, but if it's profitable for you, you should invest in it.
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

It will probably last in a few months because cryptocurrency will soon recover and so we can benefit again by selling the altcoin we hold for a few weeks in anticipation of the current bubble and for now, you can invest in it until the price stabilizes
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 31, 2018, 09:20:53 PM
well maybe if you are seeing market price goes high then after a seconds, minutes or hours the market price will drastically drop because many of the investors had selling already there cyrpto since this is the reason why we invest in crypto that we had to buy when crypto is in low market price and sell when it is high. So expect that after having a good market price it will popped up like a bubble and the crypto market price will drop again drastically. This is the cycle and take advantage on it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
May 31, 2018, 09:17:46 PM
"Bubble" is another one of those dumbed down terms that start out as a popular theory and end up becoming an absurd noise through continuous misunderstood and uninformed

usage by mass psychology influenced public. In reality, whether Cryptocurrencies are a bubble or not should have decidedly ended when people have received above 100,000 x

returns on their initial equity by simply holding Bitcoin.

No other asset in the history of human activity has even come close to such a spectacular achievement in a similar time frame...
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 09:11:27 PM
If the cryptocurrency is a bubble, it will not last long. Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is a technology whose development is centered on the user. The more users and more investors join, the crypto industry will be stronger to increase its value and crypto will also be stronger to survive. By the time crypto declines, crypto means in need of pumps from its users to increase the demand for their coins. That way the crypto industry will help increase the value of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: