Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 86. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
How many people - so many opinions. For someone, crypto currency is a bubble, and for someone it is a real way of earning money. And it does not matter whether it will last forever or not ...
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
Not even like that. The currency cannot collapse in any way, let alone disappear or be stopped. It's a technology, how can you devalue the technology? That's right, creating something more innovative, but I doubt it will happen in the next couple hundred years.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
As we all know that things changes and this is one of the few things that will change.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 17, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

I guess you just need to spend some time and searching a lot about cryptocurrency. what you are questioning is wrong understanding. so, so you can better understand it you have to spend some time and look for more education about cryptocurrency and its benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
in my opinion crypto will be exist forever, it will last until future come, because in the future all system will be adoption blockchain system.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 10:47:36 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Personally, I think, crypto is not a bubble, crypto is a real and future fluctuation and the price will go up and down because the whole amount for example Bitcoin will be mined because then people will try to make it as much as possible to use.

Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
Most likely, yes, too quickly, many coins have grown in value. This is artificial growth in order to manipulate the market. But this bubble can last for years.
Activity: 85
May 17, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
I do not think cryptocurrency is not a bubble. It is a real. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and has maintained a reasonable value for some time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 17, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
It is not a bubble even though a lot of people think so and try to convince others that it is. For a market that is so young, the heights that cryptocurrencies are impressive and there is no denying that there is a lot of potential and a lot more that can be done with the market. That aside, I can assure you that cryptocurrencies are not a bubble, they are just like any other investments.
Activity: 134
May 17, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
Although many people say that the cryptocurrency market has the potential to become a bubble, I think it is impossible. Such a big market will not collapse at once because it will have a huge impact on the entire world.
Activity: 215
May 17, 2018, 05:16:32 AM
Public opinion towards Cryptocurrencies has always been divided. From my point of view Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, because Blockchain technology that cryptocurrenices are based on has tremendous potential. An increasing number of freelancers are accepting Bitcoin for international payments to avoid expensive bank fees. With each passing day, people are finding new use for Blockchain technology and are solving complex technological problems with platforms such as Ethereum. So I don’t think that cryptocurrency is a bubble.
Activity: 127
May 16, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
It is not a bubble. It proved so after the bull in january and if it was a bubble then the price would've dropped drastically and the market would have crashed but it didn't and here we are looking at bitcoin at $8000 and calling it a bear market. that is the direct opposite of a bubble and no matter what happens bitcoin will come back stronger.
Activity: 77
May 15, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
Yes, the price is very volatile. Its rise and fall. There was a time that it goes up like a skyrocket and then sink. However i think it will not pop, crypto currency just started, it will go up and volatility will be lessen. Its the same what happened to stocks before when its just started.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 15, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
May be. There is no guarantee that this currency will exist for several years. Therefore, we must have time to take advantage of a good chance and make money on the crypto currency.
Activity: 24
May 15, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Naturally, essentially fluctuating, then why do most people think that crypto is a bubble, because the price is irregular, even when it increases and most fear the time when bubbles will explode. but in reality unlike what is feared.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
I think, and hope it is not a bubble. Although, it is true, that there are a lot of projects, which do not hold real value.
Activity: 392
May 15, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
Even many who from celebrities considered that crypto currency is a bubble, but as it turned out, even they are wrong.
Activity: 277
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
Cryptocurrency is actually a bubble, we learn the ropes and get used to some of the trends and enjoy it as well. It's a new technology that has come to stay, digital assets have taken over and it's going mainstream already.
Activity: 205
May 14, 2018, 05:59:48 AM
Although there is a serious crisis in the cryptocurrency sector I do not see any bubbles, but I think it is a great opportunity for those who want to invest in this sector, remembering that it is very high risk.
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
It is worthy as long as we work and earn money from it. But cryptocurrencies are not so easily destructable, so dont worry.
Pages:
Jump to: