Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 93. (Read 10253 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:03:06 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I think not, this is the first time ever the entire world has been able to stand up and join a cause that stands for freedom from the powers that be. We now have the ability to create our own currencies without dependence on a regulatory figure state to approve or disapprove.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
I don't think it is a bubble but pretend to be. People cannot think of it as a real currency for now as it is very fluctuated. Maybe the conventional system evolve to be digitized fully, then we can talk about its reality.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 19, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
Not all because there are some good project also better to study first before joining any bounty or investing in crypto because if you have a proper knowledge you will not be scam so easily.
Activity: 123
April 19, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
Even those people who belong on the crypto currency management, they really says that crypto currency is acting like a bubble that blooms and burst rapidly of their price value like what happened last december 2017 that bitcoin rise up to $20,000 and rapidly price down on january 2018 that bitcoin price become $5,000 only.
Activity: 178
April 19, 2018, 06:35:16 AM
Crypto currency is not a bubble.crypto currency is long life concept. Blockchain technologies and crypto currency are things that will make our future better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
To me, a lot of altcoin really is a bubble, but there are really stable ones among them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:34:00 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble to burst. This ideology breeds F.U.D. and must be halted at once. Cryptocurrency is a life long concept that has come to revolutionized humanity's financial transactions in all aspects - providing security, fast transaction speed, control over transactions, low transaction cost etc.

I guess that those guys, who call the cryptocurrency a bubble simply do not understand all the advantages that crypto gives to us. Blockchain technologies, as well as the cryptocurrency, are the things that will make our future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
Nobody knows that. In the summer of 2017, everyone predicted that bitcoin would not cost $ 3,000 in the fall ,everyone said that it was just a bubble. As a result, bitcoin has grown to $ 20,000 and people have earned a lot on it. These are new technologies and I don't think this bubble will burst.
Activity: 87
April 19, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is not a bubble because its already prove to us all that it is not a joke. We all here in the forum because we believe in crypto currency and we were going to be part of the transformation of the world because of crypto.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
It is not a bubble. But it is important to choose carefully what you are going to invest in. For me, investment needs to be done for good companies or good projects.
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Maybe others think that it is a bubble because they don't see an actual money on hand. But in fact, crypto is an investment worthy. Of course,  for you to secure yourself from scammers you have to see to it that you have invested in a right projects, that way you would not feel that crypto is a bubble.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
Cryptocurrency is definitely not a bubble and this proves that the already large number of altcons successfully functions and improve our economy.
It more precisely develops naturally that's influenced by certain factors and gets a lot of good reception to be better known and extends to various directions.
I think about improving the economy, it depends on our respective governments, whether it can be welcomed to support it or not. Crypto will last longer even forever if it continues to be welcomed well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 03:22:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is a bubble just like the days of dotcom,  everyone kept shouting it's a bubble. But with crypto, one should ask when will this bubble burst? How much would I have made from it before it bursts? Its still safe to invest as the space is still safe and money can still be made.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
The question, of course, is interesting, opinions about the answers diverge. But if we draw some parallels and comparisons, then during the dot-com bubble, investors received real value for their money. It could be much less than the size of the investment, but during the ICO, investors do not get anything at all. Zero. People invest in hot air, nothing more. This is especially noticeable when the project does not need coins for functioning, but these coins are sold during the ICO and their value is growing every day.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 18, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Cryptocurrency is definitely not a bubble and this proves that the already large number of altcons successfully functions and improve our economy.
I think yes because when i see the market all coin are green for the past hours and im hoping it will be a good start for cryptocurrency to increase little by little until it back again in normal value. Also having a bubble is a sign of recovery after its huge falling since last month. I hope it will be a good sign so that we can continue our doing like trading.
Activity: 448
April 18, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
It is possible to say, that some investment mechanism is a bubble only if it does not have any basis.
Crypto is based on really powerfull technology - blockchain.
That is why, only becase of this fact, it is possible to say that it is not a bubble.
Activity: 328
April 18, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 18, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
A bubble is when the price of an asset does not depend on its "main factors" - investors value the asset to determine its value. It can be money that is transformed from stocks in the future, the company's cash flow, the state of the country's economy or even the rent for the property. But the Crypto currency does not calculate profits (from shares) or rent (from real estate) and is not tied to the national economy.
Activity: 254
April 18, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
Cryptocurrencies, dollar, euro, gold, silver and other tools of accumulation are bubble. Price depend on demand. If people believe in fixed asset- it will have high price
Activity: 28
April 18, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
I don't think it is a bubble I think it is here to stay. I think it is a matter of time before the masses start looking into & using it.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
It is a bubble when is going to burst nobody knows, it will happen when governments ban crypto forever, which I doubt as the blockchain technology is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: