Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 94. (Read 10253 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 04:38:49 PM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

There is no straight answer for that.
Stocks also are a bubble , evrything what is overvalued is a bubble.

I would tell that cryptos are a bubble but it can become less of a bubble over time when ICO projects start to deliver and cryptos become more widely spread.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 18, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
Any exchange with real assets (NASDAQ) is also a bubble in a way. Remember 2008? And what about the story of startup "Theranos"?

It is not the asset that is to blame for being used for bubble IMO. Everything can be used for creating a bubble. Was the housing market of America a bubble? No it was not, but greedy banks created CDO bubble and the whole market colapsed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 18, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
I would be in your place thoughtful before investing. Look at the prices that cryptocurrencies now have. Everything grew very much, you had to invest a long time. And now you must treat everything with caution!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
Дa - этo пyзыpь. Bceмy пpиxoдит кoнeц,a инвecтиpoвaть или нeт зaвиcит oт вac.B дaнный мoмeнт,я coвeтyю пoпpoбoвaть.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. There are so many altcoins in cryptocurrency market. Some of them are promising but some of them are really trash. I agree with that bubble idea for trash and scam coins/tokens. When the time comes, this trash tokens will explode.

Also there are really good and promising tokens/coins and when the time comes, they will be rise and we will be profitable.
if the question concerned only bitcoin, it could be assumed that this is bubble. but if speak crypt currency, it is almost delirium crazy. you have to exactly know what is crypto currency, and then all questions from the fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 18, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. There are so many altcoins in cryptocurrency market. Some of them are promising but some of them are really trash. I agree with that bubble idea for trash and scam coins/tokens. When the time comes, this trash tokens will explode.

Also there are really good and promising tokens/coins and when the time comes, they will be rise and we will be profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 03:45:29 PM
The significance of the crypto currency in general is that it has enabled many to make good money. Now there is a bunch of different projects. Not all of them are profitable, but part of the profit brings. So, that can and a bubble, but while on it I can earn, it worries me a little.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
Any exchange with real assets (NASDAQ) is also a bubble in a way. Remember 2008? And what about the story of startup "Theranos"?
Activity: 43
April 18, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
Not even like that. The currency cannot collapse in any way, let alone disappear or be stopped. It's a technology, how can you devalue the technology? That's right, creating something more innovative, but I doubt it will happen in the next couple hundred years.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
How much you can talk about it, it's so obvious that crypto-currencies like other financial instruments and instruments today are not a bubble, most likely it's more like our future, because it seems to me that this is the future we are waiting for, we just need to use the situation today .
Activity: 26
April 18, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Investing is always high risk! For myself I desided to invest in working business, I think it's more safely way. For example, this one https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNero.  Their creative team in 2017 was nominated to TOP 10 of Google 's fastest growing partners in the World owing to the BiNeuro system! So it's not just promise, it's a ready-made product in business.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
cryptocurrency is not 1 month and if it was a bubble, those who need it would have long ago burst it, but since it is still held and so much invested funds and forces from different companies, representatives do not think that this is a hoax, the cryptocurrency world is our future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
Each cryptocurrency has its own hype short term or long term, simply because of that I do not hing that we can call it a bubble. A bubble is something that will give nothing if you miss the hype, but crypto has a value greater than zero.
Activity: 414
April 18, 2018, 04:59:00 AM
I do not believe that crypto currency is a bubble. It seems to me that this is an excellent tool for making money. Thanks to crypto, my life has become better. But I must constantly study crypto in order to avoid losses.
Activity: 322
April 15, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
And it seems to me that calling it a soap bubble is wrong, but there are risks, but everything new is always a risk and for digital technologies the future
Activity: 113
April 15, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
I don't think the whole crypt is a bubble, but of course 90% of the coins really don't have anything under it. Just attracted money at the peak of the cryptocurrency boom.
Activity: 152
April 15, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
Yes, indeed it looks like a bubble if you only look at the valuation. But many new technologies in the past went through bubbles during their early days. Don't be surprise if the bubble keeps growing bigger as when the tech and use cases catch up, it may never prick after a long while.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
April 15, 2018, 10:07:38 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

and why are you following a signature campaign if the crypto is a bubble? I think before you get involved in anything. you should study first for your insight. this is very regrettable. what do you do with crypto related knowledge? my advice, read a lot on many threads here to become your knowledge.
Activity: 107
April 15, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
The cryptocurrency market isn't a bubble. Everyone has his or her opinion towards whether its a bubble or not
Activity: 462
April 15, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Maybe it really is a soap bubble, and maybe a chance to get rich. One of the main problems of the cryptocurrency market is its high volatility, but experts consider it a consequence of the rapid growth and still insufficient number of market participants. I think that talk about a bubble in the cryptocurrency market is not too correct from the point of view of comparison with what we used to call bubbles. To some extent, the properties of the bubble are manifested now, but the term "bubble" is not very applicable here: in any new technology, its explosive and rapid development is observed, while the bubble is a speculative increase in demand, which in fact is not backed up by anything.
Pages:
Jump to: