Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market - what are you doing in this market conditions? - page 3. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
What are you doing right now in this bear market?
Do you think we are in a bear market or is it just a correction?

I suggest just to sit back and relax... and buy more coins. The perfect time for investments has come. Altcoins are affordable as never before. The present situation at the crypto market is just the temporary correction.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
At the moment, I strongly feel that HODLING is the best strategy since the bear market will most likely not end anytime soon which will only drive the value of my portfolio even lower rendering any form of selling absolutely useless. I would advise purchasing only the popular cryptocurrencies like Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, Ethereum etc since majority of the cryptocurrencies might not be able to survive this onslaught over time which means you could potentially lose your funds if you invest into less popular cryptocurrencies. Do your research carefully and invest wisely.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
in my opinion i will hold a time and see the market go up or down. but this choice is quite dangerous
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
I'm doing all I can to get more coins ,I'm worry less about the bear market ,I buy more coins and hold even I intend to keep all the coins I mined with my mining rigs for long term hold
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
it is funny to see so many bag holders in this topic talking to each other and encouraging each other to continue to bag hold. note that this topic is old and got bumped. it is a good thing though, this is a good lesson for all the newbies who keep listening to nonsense comments like those on this topic and lose money. some people should learn it the hard way.
Activity: 11
The cipher will increase even though only 5%. Holding will be the best thing to do out of 4 options. Panicking is one of the things that people should avoid or control because it can easily ruin your investment experience. Looking at the market price of every electronic currency, it is reasonable that people will keep their secrets and will even buy code that sees low prices and it is actually quite reasonable to do the same for all. everybody.
Activity: 112
:  Nowadays more investors  are investing on cryptocurrencies because they want an easy life. Cryptocuurencies help them make life easier especially in paying their bills and making different transactions online.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I still hold all the coins I have, and continue to be patient, because there are many possibilities that will happen, and remain optimistic for a change to a better direction again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Well at this point, the correction is probably over and we're just not getting over the bears just yet. Though with how fast and how high the price moved last december, it's also possible that a correction is still in play. Patience is always the key in times like these especially if you've entered at quite a bad time
True and besides what we can only do now is wait. You can sell but if you know that the cause of it is not going to be worth it then choose to keep your coins/tokens in the wallet. Day trading could be an alternative at times like this but keep in mind that the profit is only little or maybe just enough besides it is riskier than holding especially if you don't know how to do it. It will consume time watching the market price and waiting for the price where you can earn profit.

I also do day trading and holding but I will pretty much prefer holding because guarding the market price is stressful. I have experience that the price of the coin I am watching go up when I am not on guard and it is very frustrating.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I won't say it as a correction becasue it has been a while now since BTC has been down . It never crossed $10k this year and I guess it should have done that until now. This does seem like a bear market to me now. I was just holding on until now but now I have started buying some potential altcoins.
I won't buy much but rather keep on holding to what I have left with. This should be the best advice I can give to anybody right now.
Activity: 112
I am still holding all my coins. Still believe in crypto revolution. Nothing that some bad news and bad sentiment can change.
Im hoping that the LEDU coin I bought will have the chance to go mooning like other coins
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well at this point, the correction is probably over and we're just not getting over the bears just yet. Though with how fast and how high the price moved last december, it's also possible that a correction is still in play. Patience is always the key in times like these especially if you've entered at quite a bad time
Activity: 154
Probably not many banks are willing to do that, but please keep in mind that Bitcoin was specifically designed to eliminate the need to do your payments and manage your finances through a bank. With Bitcoin you can do all that on your own. If you really need to use the words "Bitcoin" and "bank" in the same sentence, you would probably want to go to an cryptocurrency exchange and convert your BTC into fiat money (USD)
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

actually today can be a good day for you to buy bitcoin at a falling price. because the fact is however bitcoin has been used in a decade more, and this decline is not the first time. so, I think this correction will pass over time
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
There are already many markets not infront of you but many in the deep web or dark markets...So dont worry...You can browse dark sites for accessing the crypto markets.
Whats rhe purpose of dark web to access crypto market?sorry kinda noob about that matter ,i dont really know what is dark web is all about and whats this use in this market.

About thE OPs post maybe the answer is not Bear market or correction instead it was Manipulating by the whales,i have no proof about this because who may have?but im pretty sure theres something happening without our knowledge
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I have been adding to my portfolio holdings bit bit with small amounts at the dips for the last 2 months.
In this market it enables me to lower my average buy price of the coins it balances the higher prices i paid earlier in the year.

So im really doing 2 of the above poll choices buying and holding
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I will increase the capital because now is the right time to re-start investing in bitcoin or altcoin. because the prices in the market are on the downside. so it becomes an opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as possible .
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Selling would hurt the market more, it's better to hold and also be an opportunist and buy in small units.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think it is not a correction that we are experiencing right now because the price of bitcoin moves only a bit slower on a 6400 to 6700 usd range. Honestly im not that kind of cryptocurrency investor that holds for a long time like a year or more. Im only looking for short term profit and i can see that this type of market condition is a great opportunity to buy it and enjoy my profit later. Short term is the best strategy for me because i can always get in and out of the market whenever i want to.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
This is a bear market IMO. I think we're going back to 2014 all over again. If this assumption is correct then we won't see any significant bull run until 2022, 4 years after last ATH just like 2013-2017. Keep in that the halving will occur on 2021. Last time (2016) the bull run was a year after the halving, so this would be a nice coincidence too! (cherry picking, I know Cheesy)

I mostly accumulating here, buying every once in a while. You don't have to wait for the bottom to get a good buy, don't try to catch the falling knife they say. Buy all the way down and you'll get a good price average. I also margin trade sometime, opening a short during this bear trend can be so rewarding.
Pages:
Jump to: