Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market - what are you doing in this market conditions? - page 4. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
It seems that most people, like me, choose to hold or buy coins, perhaps because of the consensus, so the market will continue to bear such a bear market. It is hoped that there will be more green markets in the next few months.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looking at the market price of every cryptocurrency, it is very logical that people will hold their cryptos and would even buy cryptos seeing the low prices and it is actually quite logical to do the same for everyone. I'll be holding the coins too and maybe even buy some crptyos in some days.!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
What are you doing right now in this bear market?
Do you think we are in a bear market or is it just a correction?

Bear market i don't think so because the market is still in correction mode only and i think it will soon rally after it has made enough sideways movement. Remember that market doesn't move straight upwards or downwards. The rally of Bitcoin from $1000 to $20,000 created a big rally with a very steep trend and this needs to be settles down by tons of horizontal correction and it will consume time and not the price and this is the reason we fill that it is in bear market but actually it is not.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
From my observation this is more of a bear market than a correction. Holding would be the best thing to do out of the 4 options. Selling is not a bad option if you can't handle losing more money or want to maintain your profit. Panicking is one of the things that everyone should avoid or control because it can easily ruin your investment experience . In this situation what I would do is hold like what a lot of people do.
Activity: 336
What are you doing right now in this bear market?
Do you think we are in a bear market or is it just a correction?
If you are having firm belief on bitcoin then invest...But no one knows the future...So think twice before investing...And if you think that again price will rise or you can earn a bit then invest...
Activity: 20
What I do in these market conditions is to invest in 3 stages
1. buy altcoin with the highest volume
2. do holding
3. selling crypto that increase even though only 5%.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Currently,  in this bear market we had experience, it would be better not sell your coins since the drop is quite huge.  The best way for now is just hold and wait for the recovery after all this bear market will not stay long where it could reach back to it's old price and will gradually increase soon in due time.

i really hope so. i was always hopping that cryptos can still be able to increase more and recover from a huge crash although i still constantly sell some of my coins because i also need money more oftenly to be used in important spendings. i guess the best thing to do in this market condition is to keep calm and keep on hodling but if ever you badly need some cash to fuel up your daily needs , then theres nothing you can do but sell and accept the fact that you will loose some.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
in my opinion, there are good opportunities to invest todays, you can reduce your cost also , you have to know that crypto market is not stable market yet, and needs time for this situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Currently,  in this bear market we had experience, it would be better not sell your coins since the drop is quite huge.  The best way for now is just hold and wait for the recovery after all this bear market will not stay long where it could reach back to it's old price and will gradually increase soon in due time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The only thing that I'm doing in these market conditions is buying as many coins as possible before the next bull cycle. I don't want to miss out on the next one like I did during the previous by not buying much. A bear phase is the best time to make an entry into the markets and you wont get a better chance than this.
Activity: 116
It’s very likely to panic by this state of the market. But, we should try to be patient and try to hodl the coins. The long term investments always prove to be profitable in the long run.
Activity: 252
In the current market I am not selling any of my coin as the market is bearish now. I am hlding it till the price rises.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
I am still holding all my coins. Still believe in crypto revolution. Nothing that some bad news and bad sentiment can change.

Same here, I'm holding all my coins as well because I believe in the technology. I'm sure in time it will again regain it's price. Cryptocurrency anyway is a roller coaster ride, it seems that we are in the lower part currently of the roller  coaster. It's just a correction.
Activity: 252
Based on this question I have to say that crypto market is doing very well yes In some country they blocked crypto market but you can trade or do many things with tor web based on this dark web you need to be careful just or else you can do many things in here.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The correction might got an extension and this bear market really hurting our butt, but its still better to hold or if you can buy more coins to keep, the bounce back will approach we knew that its always the case inside crypto, fluctuations is a big part of this business and it attract more players who also
desire to gain profits coming out from the wild bear market, think for much longer achievements instead of becoming weak and sell out your holdings.
Activity: 14
If you want to understand what is going on on the market of crypto - you should use this platform - It is called Cryptics – the first AI-based trading solution. The combination of AI and neural networks allows the Cryptics platform to encompass a large number of open sources and compile information on exchange rates from social networks and exchanges with 70% accuracy. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
We have no choice but HODL. With market fluctuations, it forced us to do this. I guess those who are waiting in Bitcoin are more comfortable for us.
Activity: 112
I would love to see LEDU token in the market trading someday. I heard that they will have a burning of tokens this july? what can you say about this?
Activity: 99
Mainly all of the coins are affected based on these situations so the main thing is have patience because it’s the key of success also now the price of coin is low but after few days later it will increase soon already btc price increase also altcoin increase so wait for good time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I'm planning to invest in this market now as the price is low and I can easily afford it. Besides, I know the market keeps on fluctuating. So, in future there are probabilities of getting the price much higher than now.
Pages:
Jump to: