Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency NEWS - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 10:45:22 AM
I think It's a good news to protect everybody
Activity: 105
April 05, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
This can be very detrimental to the miners and can automatically affect other coin prices, I hope it will not all come true and make a bad world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
This is good news, because some malicious sites have spread, and without your knowledge the tool is installed in your device to start mining and therefore does not take any reward.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
April 05, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
Google will no longer accept Chrome extensions that mine cryptocurrency

That's a right decision from Google.

As we know, majority people who use chrome extension for mining are people who don't know about mining itself, they don't know their CPU resource will be used, and it potentially damages its devices.

They only want, how to easily mining.  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
I don't any normal extensions for Chrome) Imho all this for hidden mining monero) Why they decided to remove only after asic on monero and delisting of monero from some exchanges) this the question)
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
April 05, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
I'm still confused with Google, Previously blowing issue that Google will block crypto ads but the fact is still there and now Block Google Web Store, I think this is one of elements who deliberately want to reap results of negative issues into profits for personal interests. So that holders of crypto suffered losses due to panic sell
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

Google’s Chrome Web Store will no longer accept extensions that mine cryptocurrency. The company says there has been a rise in “malicious extensions” over the past few months which appear to be useful but are actually embedding hidden cryptocurrency mining scripts that run in the background without consent, consuming valuable computing resources. Google says existing extensions will be delisted from the Chrome Web Store in late June, though extensions with blockchain-related purposes “other than mining” will still be permitted.

Well, I think that is just one of the downfall of mining is that it also affects the server on ehich you are mining as a result if too much people are mining in that server then there could be experiencing lag or even disruptions in that network and it is tracked by the administrator and as a result we get news like this. That is why mining is really hard but can also be profitable provided that you really have the resources to do it and that you are ready to invest in that kind of work
Activity: 13
April 05, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

Google’s Chrome Web Store will no longer accept extensions that mine cryptocurrency. The company says there has been a rise in “malicious extensions” over the past few months which appear to be useful but are actually embedding hidden cryptocurrency mining scripts that run in the background without consent, consuming valuable computing resources. Google says existing extensions will be delisted from the Chrome Web Store in late June, though extensions with blockchain-related purposes “other than mining” will still be permitted.
Pages:
Jump to: