Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 3. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 08:11:40 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

It depends on how you can tolerate the risk factor. But as for me i will choose crypto currencies over stock market because there lots of chances to make our investments to grow bigger but also it might fall deep. It would really depend on the preference of the investor.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:36:47 AM
Both market are risky market but i think cryptocurrency still undervalue market compare with stocks market. Stocks market already have $70Trillions and crypto market cap right now below $200billions. I think right now, its profitable to put money in crypto even its risky investment

Although stock markets live for many years, and a lot of people raised much money trading there, my choice is the cryptocurrencies. I am sure that the crypto is our future and I want to invest in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
I prefer to split my portfolio.Part of the profit from cryptocurrency I brought to the stock.
Cryptocurrency and stock market is one of the best asset because it can give you huge profit especially when the you have a good asset. Even both have risk still some of them are still worth it, so if you have enough money to invest don't hesitate to invest and divide your money to crypto and stock market. Just invest wisely and don'twaste the opportunity to invest as long as you and have eager to take the risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I prefer to split my portfolio.Part of the profit from cryptocurrency I brought to the stock.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 27, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
Stock markets can be a great alternative in your portfolio investment. At least, it's a more reliable and more "stable" market compared to cryptocurrency. The most important is what is the stock you invest in. As usual diversity is a must.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 27, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
Stocks are very risky now even in short term
Many things are happening tariffs war Brexit issue not stable political situation in Europe and many others
Crypto is just a risky because crypto is always risky
Crypto is most risky investment in the world
But those who don't risk are not drinking champagne

Although most of the people choose stocks, I support the crypto market. For me, it is simpler to work with Bitcoin and altcoins, trade, and share information about new cryptos. I do not trust stock markets.

All do have risks, but the stock market is more risky than other virtual currencies. It makes someone think of a big loss.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
November 27, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
Get profit in stock exchange is not easy, it's unlike cryptocurrency market especially bitcoin. But there are many big risk in cryptocurrency investment. Investors should be aware about cybercrime because no one can protect them except themselves, the price also volatile but if you ask what is my choice then the answer is cryptocurrency. Stock market is too calm , gain profit will need more time than invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 27, 2018, 08:53:51 AM
Hmm, a while ago I would say cryptos, but with current downtrend rally, I really don’t know what will happen. Stock market on the other hand is, of course, less volatile but is on the "fall" too. Really don’t know what to say, have you considered real estate?
- From what you say and what I observe, perhaps all of us need other options, instead of trying to choose the crypto or stock market because the crypto has in recent times changed drastically, it is no longer safe and suitable for investors, profits have rarely appeared, most are just losses. The stock market in this period is not too positive, a lot of bad news, bankruptcy and collapse of companies, the conditions really not favorable for any investor, both of these markets have so many problems, we should probably consider as you say, turning to investment in real estate or gold, it is probably more stable
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 26, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
Hmm, a while ago I would say cryptos, but with current downtrend rally, I really don’t know what will happen. Stock market on the other hand is, of course, less volatile but is on the "fall" too. Really don’t know what to say, have you considered real estate?
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
November 26, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

Of course for me crypto is the best and good use as an investment form in terms of getting profit in this industry.
Because of their volatility lot of traders has a chance to gain more crypto or bitcoin in this field of business as well. But this is just my
perception and opinion only.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 25, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
Stocks are very risky now even in short term
Many things are happening tariffs war Brexit issue not stable political situation in Europe and many others
Crypto is just a risky because crypto is always risky
Crypto is most risky investment in the world
But those who don't risk are not drinking champagne

Although most of the people choose stocks, I support the crypto market. For me, it is simpler to work with Bitcoin and altcoins, trade, and share information about new cryptos. I do not trust stock markets.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
Both crypto currencies and Stock Market are risky. The Stocks  also suffering now from the bearish market. Investments are risky whatever type it is. It would depend on the investor on how he will strategize his investments.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
I just say that stock market is not safer when compared to crypto and the earning also more in the crypto so crypto is the best for earning money.
Activity: 493
November 24, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
I think that for now it is more profitable to invest in the stock market because at this time the crypto market is experiencing a downturn. investing in the stock market has more risks than investing in crypto. the crypto market has very high fluctuations and now the market is in a downtrend. investment in the capital market is suitable for long-term investment and investment in the stock market is also practical because we only buy stocks and then sell them at high prices. investment in the crypto market is also like that but this year crypto is bad so it is better not to invest in the crypto market first. I waited until the crypto market returned to green.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
I prefer crypto market rather than stock market and now a days the market is down so it is a wise decision to keep investment in crypto and stock market is very difficult for me due to third party involvement and if we think about crypto market it is easy for us to make entry in it.
Activity: 588
November 24, 2018, 12:42:26 AM
Both are in dwontrend right now, I would not go for stocks right now, no way , they are doing down, showing Lower lows recenlty.
Crypto could be a bteer bet because crypto has been in downtrend already for good 8 months , this means that reversal could be nearer then in case of stocks.
it didnt guarantee after 8 months in bearish trend then it make reversal.maybe it can be longer.moreover too many drama in cryptocurrency market at this moment.investors become didnt trust anymore to this market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 60
November 23, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
Crypto market all the way  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
November 23, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
Both are in dwontrend right now, I would not go for stocks right now, no way , they are doing down, showing Lower lows recenlty.
Crypto could be a bteer bet because crypto has been in downtrend already for good 8 months , this means that reversal could be nearer then in case of stocks.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 23, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
Even in stock market the risk is also there not just high but still you can lose your money...well here in crypto you can start as being a bounty hunter and build-up some capital to start your investing on your chosen coins and if you manage it properly you can double or triple your money in just short period of time. The progress of your investment will also depends in your strategy.  
I choose both and both have risk to take, but for now I prefer for cryptocurrency because invest in a coin nowadays os really profitable especially when the coin is one of the best or top coin. In crypto once you don't have money to invest you can get money by participating in a bounty and wait for your reward. While being a stock market is also good because it will also give you profit, but you need a huge capital before you can invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
Even in stock market the risk is also there not just high but still you can lose your money...well here in crypto you can start as being a bounty hunter and build-up some capital to start your investing on your chosen coins and if you manage it properly you can double or triple your money in just short period of time. The progress of your investment will also depends in your strategy. 
Pages:
Jump to: