Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 9. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
it seems like I will still choose to trade on cryptocurrency because if I trade in the stock market I don't think it can provide very much profit because we know the price movements and price circulation of cryptocurrency are more and more clear than in the stock market.
thats better if we split our money into both of them.so in one side we suffering loss, we could earn profit in other market.diversify our asset important for our money
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:19:56 AM
it seems like I will still choose to trade on cryptocurrency because if I trade in the stock market I don't think it can provide very much profit because we know the price movements and price circulation of cryptocurrency are more and more clear than in the stock market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 26, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
I have tried to invest in stock market before but i dont continue to invest because here in work cryptocurrency investing became popular, also my sister they are investing in crypto that's why i also choose to put some of my savings in good crypto over than stock market.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
September 26, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
Yes i agree on that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are preferring to invest on bitcoins rather than placing their money on the banks which makes the economy of the country to drop.

True. But, even if cryptocurrencies themselves are highly profitable, they're also highly risky. Their prices are not stable and have greater fluctuations than stocks. Another issue is that cryptocurrencies are largely unregulated unlike stocks which comply with government regulations in every way. I think that for the cryptocurrency space to mature, it would need a couple of years from now. Once that happens, then prices would be relatively stable, and investors could get protection over their hard-earned money.

When comparing both cryptocurrencies and stocks, the former has a high risk, high reward ratio, while the latter has low risk, but a low reward ratio. If want the best of both worlds, then I suggest that you invest into both the cryptocurrency market and the stock market to minimize risks and to diversify your investment as much as possible. But as for me, I prefer to choose cryptocurrencies over the stock market since they're highly flexible, rewarding, and only you have control over your money (if you have access to the private key). Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
If you know an economic crash is coming and it will affect the stock market then you should probably allocate your capital according to the expected future return of each asset. This is unlikely to know before, otherwise there will be more billionaires investors.
Accepting crypto currency even as an investment vehicle will take time. This though will only happen if we have a unified and transparent mechanism that needs to be pursued and validation of global standards has not yet been made for them.
Activity: 633
September 26, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

I can suggest that if you have enough money to invest with both bitcoin and stock market you should invest with both. Since it can surely give you a good profit. But if you have a limited amount of money you can invest to bitcoin. As the moment when the price is still low you can afford to buy more coins. Since surely on  sometime the investment will easily go back, as double or triple of it.
we can use proportional fund between cryptocurrency and stock market.so we could distributed risk and profit on both portofolio.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
Encrypted currency investment is much more risky than stock investment. Of course, if the investment is profitable, it will be much higher than the stock market.
Therefore, it is recommended that you need to know more about cryptocurrency before you start trading cryptocurrency investments, and don't use stock market knowledge in the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
At the present time, it is possible for many to return to the stock market because the crypto market is falling and there are no signs of recovery. I personally will Hodl to early 2019 because I believe that the market will rise again.
Activity: 20
September 26, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
Venture to the new trend is the crypto market. If successful, you will be more profitable. If you fail, you will have valuable experience.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
September 26, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
Investing on both cryptocurrency and stock market is great decision to do, both of it can help our money grow or multiply but now i am more focus to invest in crypto because it is more trending and all of my friends is also investing on it
Investment in these two are in benefit either Bitcoin or stock market will give you maximum profit but if depends upon your serious attitude towards both as these two are precious investment sources so it will hurt you with same force if you do something wrong with it. Furthermore a wise investor always diversify investment sources because you will have a grasp over everything and then you will get close to success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

I can suggest that if you have enough money to invest with both bitcoin and stock market you should invest with both. Since it can surely give you a good profit. But if you have a limited amount of money you can invest to bitcoin. As the moment when the price is still low you can afford to buy more coins. Since surely on  sometime the investment will easily go back, as double or triple of it.
Activity: 41
September 22, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
Bitcoin is a market for risk enthusiasts. It attracts big investors to make a high-profit margin but also faces a lot of risks. But if you do not want to take big risks, invest in risk. Mineral because its market is quite stable and safe. Find out in the markets that interest you.
Activity: 350
September 22, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
You can invest in crypto. It can be a useful way to trade in the future. Or you can invest in it and make a profit if you track down the price fluctuations. Crypto to me than stock in that it may be a good idea in the future. I do not underestimate the returns that stock can bring. Just with crypto, you can get more money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 22, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
Investing on both cryptocurrency and stock market is great decision to do, both of it can help our money grow or multiply but now i am more focus to invest in crypto because it is more trending and all of my friends is also investing on it
Activity: 77
September 22, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
For now, stock market would be the best. Stock market is predictable than the crypto. Because crypto also having rapidly went down the value of bitcoin.
The risky thing in bitcoin is its anonymous and it can be hacked or stolen there's no guarantee of your wallet's security it can be break.
Activity: 25
September 22, 2018, 02:36:14 AM
For now, stock market would be the best. Stock market is predictable than the crypto. Because crypto also having rapidly went down the value of bitcoin.
Both have same features but i think bitcoin is more risky than stock market. But still i chose bitcoin because there's hug chances of losing money in stock market where bitcoin has power to increase every day and every moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Well i am for cryptocurrency. As we all know that the both of the choices has one thing in common which is the volatility on its value. Why i should choose cryptocurrency? It is because the cryptocurrency has done better on its market price volatility than stock market and it is better to choose a good form of investment which is more challenging and could do more profit.

For now, stock market.  Both are risky but at least we have a real thing if we invest in stock.
Well I guess you have been used already on stock market. Well you should consider on investing also with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
September 22, 2018, 01:40:15 AM

I highly prefer cryptocurrency because it does not have any rules and you can invest on any exchanger then wait for the price to pump up again just , so basically it works like buying and selling or trading.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 22, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

If you have a huge amount of money to invest, I can say you could invest to both. Since investing to something either stock market and crypto currency  is taking a risk. But before investing to something you should have a financial strategies  that will help you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 10:05:01 PM
The choice between investing in stocks or in coins depends on the investor's assessment of the prospects of these financial instruments in the future. If you understand the workings and technologies that underlie digital currencies, believe that digital currencies will revolutionize the banking system, change the way people transact, and be acceptable to everyone. Then there is nothing wrong if you try to buy a bit of bitcoin to invest or just try to trade with bitcoin. But if you do not like the risks of both investment instruments, you can still protect your wealth by buying gold
Pages:
Jump to: