Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 31. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
Cryptocurrency market gives more chances to make a huge profit in a short-term, the stock market is more predictable and it has law regulations but the crypto market is more profitable
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
At present, whales continue to influence investment, but in the long term and as the crypto-currency market matures, their ability to influence prices will drop significantly. First, the larger the market, the less chances are in whales. Over the past few months, the crypto-currency sector has experienced a wave of institutional interest, including JP Morgan, which announced in March the launch of its own blocking network. Nasdaq and the Gemini exchange have announced their cooperation in April, and Goldman Sachs discussed the issue of commencement of Bitcoin trade.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 02:47:08 PM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

If you want to become so fast rich, then go to cryptocurrency. But do you know what is the problem in this industry? You must be willing to take some risks. Risks that are high enough that you might lose money in cryptocurrency. But in all aspect of investment industry, risks in real estate, foreign exchange, gold and silver, exotic cars, these risks can be managed. And the only key is education and knowledge. Continuing education to learn.

Fast rich can also be fast poor, so bear in mind before entering into crypto market, if the sole or primary reason is to be rich as per individual goal of being rich, the risk associated with it. In stock market, things are more in control and regulated, so its little safer, if compared to the other market. Knowledge is very important, and if one has them, I would say diversify and invest in both the markets.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
I trust the stock market more.  Almost always you know what you can expect there and choose which currency to play a lot more.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

If you want to become so fast rich, then go to cryptocurrency. But do you know what is the problem in this industry? You must be willing to take some risks. Risks that are high enough that you might lose money in cryptocurrency. But in all aspect of investment industry, risks in real estate, foreign exchange, gold and silver, exotic cars, these risks can be managed. And the only key is education and knowledge. Continuing education to learn.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 22, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

It depend on what is your expertise,because if youre good in stocks then why need to venture on crypto which very risky,same as if youre doung better in crypto so dont bother going to stocks that simple.

But if youre just looking for some place to hop and earn.then this is should say crypto because high amount of earning and higher risk of losing
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2018, 12:35:14 PM
I think both are a good investment. Though crypto currency is much more volatile and requires a different approach to work with. For instance 15% increase in a stock market is a lot! In crypto currency market it happends daily and the price is extremely volatile. But again crypto currency at the moment can bring much more gains than stock market.
Cryptocurrency is more volatile but still many traders are earn in every day so experts are safe in every day. But new traders are loose the hope in this moment and this will raise continuously they are happy to enter into the field. It is totally wrong way to analyse the trading platform. My self crypto investment is much better than stock market.
Activity: 67
July 22, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
cryptocurrency wins the battle because of its high volatility which gives a good return in no time. Also, it is an economic law that high rewards carry a high risk on them. In cryptos, you have your money and no rules or authority of others
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
Crypto currency and stock market are in different type of systems and both good on their own ways so you're the only one who will decide which of those two suit your personality. But for me I prefer more on crypto than stock market because of its growth and more easy to explore and adopt. You can do many things at the same time here in crypto so that you have many ways to earn profits and most of them are easy to learn.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
July 22, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
Investment on crypto increases as profits are assured and experienced. Better i would go with crypto as have more positive experience in it than on stock market. To be true i lost a bit in stock market, but not in crypto. Have earned to the minimum profits atleast and this satisfies me. Go ahead investing in crypto and experience good turn over. Before that analyze the market and growth trend of coins you wish. Counmarketcap.com would detail you more.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
Don’t get me wrong: I love cryptocurrencies. I have bitcoins stashed away for when they might take off. But I don’t see them as a safe investment. They’re about as high-risk as you can get, and I’m prepared to lose them all in case they suddenly go to 0.

Cryptocurrencies are high-risk, unregulated, untested digital assets. Crypto exchanges go bust about every once a month. You lose your money if they do, since there’s no regulatory body like the SEC of CFTC when things go wrong. I say untested even though I read the bitcoin source code and know the math works out, but people thought https was secure too - until some critical bugs (in OpenSSL) were found :-)
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
July 22, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Stock market is regulated asset and can save you from many threats and hacks which are quite prevalent in crypto market. But when it comes to returns, cryptocurrencies win the battle because of their high volatility which gives good returns in short time. Also, it is the law economics that high rewards bring high risk with them. In cryptos, you own your money and there is no regulation or authority of anyone else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
I think the digital money market is not different from the stock market. Because it seems that investors choose the right time to buy or sell. However, I see in virtual currency there are many advantages over mineral. You are completely anonymous, not taxed, not checked, not stolen, transactions all over the worlds
Yeah! I think you're right. They are equally the same in terms of trading. The stock market was once like the crypto market until they brought many regulations to keep it stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
July 22, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
Either cryptocurrency or stock market has a big risk if you want to invest with them. I think it always depends where you invest, if the investment will have a huge future in the market. In stock market, the values are volatile same with the cryptocurrency but for me cryptocurrency has a big volatile in the market. It depends on you if you want to take a risk but if this will be successful, I think you will have a great income in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 22, 2018, 04:53:31 AM
I think the digital money market is not different from the stock market. Because it seems that investors choose the right time to buy or sell. However, I see in virtual currency there are many advantages over mineral. You are completely anonymous, not taxed, not checked, not stolen, transactions all over the worlds
You are missing the fact here, if you are trading using an exchange you are forced to provide your identity and these transactions are not completely anonymous, it is taxable and it comes under capital gains, one thing that strikes out is that the stock market is susceptible to external problems and naturally disasters but that cannot be said in the case of crypto currency market and it is traded throughout the globe round the clock. Both has its advantages and disadvantages and a good investor makes money if you know the market.
Activity: 70
July 22, 2018, 03:15:53 AM
I think both are a good investment. Though crypto currency is much more volatile and requires a different approach to work with. For instance 15% increase in a stock market is a lot! In crypto currency market it happends daily and the price is extremely volatile. But again crypto currency at the moment can bring much more gains than stock market.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

I would prefer having both investment.  This because diversification of investment is a good strategy to minimize losses.  Not most of the time one of your investment will be doing good. So that is why having different investment is safer. 
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 09:14:47 PM
As I would see it I'd have preferable picks up in crypto currency over in stock markets on the grounds that as the OP had stated, the share trading system has been here for a considerable length of time and cryptographic forms of money has quite recently begun; so if at any time the cryptographic forms of money would be prosperous I would have a superior shot of in exchanging and in any case the two choices are dangerous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Cryptocurrency market is really good for those people who are starting in life because they can use the profit in trading for their daily needs.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 21, 2018, 06:02:29 PM
It completely depends on the user, they can prefer it to be stock market or cryptocurrency trading. We are more focused on cryptocurrency market because we have already experienced the stock market and we understand the risk it has, and on the other hand we have also seen of how altcoin trading works. I think most of the losers have already decided that we are going for the cryptocurrency investment because it is much more moderate and profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: