Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 30. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
I love crypto currencies market more than stock market and I think that trading here is quite easier and more perspective than it is at terms of stock market, so it is my personal opinion I don't know about anybody else.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
If I have to choose I prefer cryptocurrency rather than the stock market. Because cryptocurrency gives a big advantage over the stock market I think. But the risk on cryptocurrency is slightly greater. But I'm not worried about that. Because I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
July 23, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
Cryptocurrency of course because we know already how cryptocurrency works and we can do and decide whatever we want on cryptocurrency investment unlike in the stock market wherein it could be composed of a team that you have to decide together on what to do with the investment. However, stock market may be also good but i am in favor with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 241
July 23, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
I think it depends on each person's choices. The stock market seems safe, stable, much easier to predict than the digital money market. In addition, the stock market is easy to invest, popular around the world. But with electronic money, you can invest anywhere with just the internet, very convenient and easy
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
July 23, 2018, 08:11:40 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

It depend on what is your expertise,because if youre good in stocks then why need to venture on crypto which very risky,same as if youre doung better in crypto so dont bother going to stocks that simple.

But if youre just looking for some place to hop and earn.then this is should say crypto because high amount of earning and higher risk of losing

I disagree, you can make safe bets in the crypto currency market by choosing projects with strong fundamentals like an existing business with a real product and users/customers. You can further reduce the risks by picking projects with a high marketcap, these ate typically also more mature and less affected by market volatility.

At the same time you can do risky investment decisions trading stocks. You just need to buy young companies that initiated their IPO just recently. This have a similiar high risk, high return ratio. Especially if you invest with leverage. So it‘s not just black and white.

I am investing in stocks more than a decade and crypto also already about a year. The only big difference in the crypto market is the risk of manipulation which is practically non existing in stock markets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
Stocks is slightly safer than crypto so if you are uncomfortable with the volatility of crypto then it's better to trade stocks. Currently i trade both stocks and crypto and the result is i earn more money from crypto because there's more dumb money here, you can still earn a lot from stocks though.
stock market has good volatility too.evenmore if trade stock in main market such as NYSE or HANGSENG. if you are speculator better to take opportunity in hangseng.price movement in single is very big.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 23, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
Stocks is slightly safer than crypto so if you are uncomfortable with the volatility of crypto then it's better to trade stocks. Currently i trade both stocks and crypto and the result is i earn more money from crypto because there's more dumb money here, you can still earn a lot from stocks though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 23, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

In my opinion crypto currency investment is good option but you need to get some experience and research before you start trading or investment. Although both stock exchange and crypto market are working on the same principle/mechanism. Both have equal chance of loss/decline but crypto have better chance of getting higher profits. 
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

The best would be in stock market due to it's safe and reliable stance in our investment. But if you want to take the risk and have a chance to gain bigger profit, cryptocurrency is there to help you out. Just be cautious with your investment for it's volatility is high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
Any investment will have risk, no matter where you invest. The only thing you can do is do your research and don't be emotional about the investment. To me the word investment implies long term. If you have a look at some of the older coins you will see that they all did grow over lets say two years. Litecoin, Zcash, Monero and so on. 
Investing in absolutely anything there is a high chance to lose. you gave very good advice especially not getting invested emotionally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
To begin with, even when the value is based on the idea of the currency or the stock, in the stock market you actually invest in the company, in the cryptocurrency market you invest in the technology or the currency, however you want to see it, but you never really get to own any part of the company, even if the business of the company affects the price of the currency.This also affects the total evaluation of the cryptocurrency market, there is none. No one really knows what the total market capitalization for cryptocurrencies is. The cryptocurrency market also acts ten times faster (I don't know how true this statement is, but it is my guess, as I've said before). This affects everything. Prices go up faster, prices go down faster, prices change at larger magnitudes.Market manipulation is something that doesn't really exist in the stock market, however, in the cryptocurrency market it definitely does. Is it a bad thing? Well, it depends if you get caught in between or not. To some extent it might be beneficial for the wider adoption, since it gets more people involved.Finally, because new competitors can enter so easily in the cryptocurrency market, old currencies die much faster than old businesses die in the stock market. There is no reason for hundreds of cryptocurrencies to exist, where as there are reasons for hundreds of businesses to exist.
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
Indeed these two places of investment is very profitable but if you want to be safe you better invest your money in the stock market but little results but if you want more results then invest your money in cryptocurrenny but this is very high risk, think first before investment
Activity: 271
July 23, 2018, 02:32:27 AM
Investing in stock market doesn't mean that you are playing safe. There is also some risk in investing in stock market. Its right that the amount of risk is comparatively lesser in stock market as when compared with crypto market. Its a well known fact that higher risk leads to higher profits, so if one is ready to take risk ,he should definitely invest in crypto and enjoy greater benifits.
In my opinion, the crytocurrency market is more risky, as you know a lot of people have lost their assets to the pre-emirate market. But in exchange there are many who win and become rich with crytocurrency. So, in my opinion, any market that has risks, failures or wins depends on you
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 02:16:07 AM
I have read a post and known the security used to 89% business field in which the new prefix only only 2%. Really is a small number, we think a preprocessive and the first security will be lay to the crytocurrency field
Activity: 459
July 23, 2018, 01:35:46 AM
I have a clear distinction between investment strategies between these two markets. If you are a speculative trader, often using a low and high selling strategy, you should join the Crypto market because of the volatility.
If you are a person with a lot of money and want to invest in long term, I recommend you choose the stock market. because you will get a monthly income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
July 23, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
Dealing in stock market isn't playing safe either since you also deal with volatile market movement, though at the level of crypto volatility. And people will feel a lot more secure since these are real life assets that they're investing on. That's the differece and that's why it's quite more stable than crypto market.

Yeah, I wonder where people actually got the notion from that stock market cannot be risky. Every market is volatile and the fact that you are trader trying to do your thing is simply because you know what you are doing and you are equipped with all the knowledge you need.
Sure, it is a huge market and we cannot expect the same volatility we see in cryptocurrency market, but they are all still volatile anyway and whoever is trading the stock market without knowledge is no different from trading cryptocurrency without knowledge, since the same fate will still be met.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
It all depends on your charachter and aim. If you are a risk taker and aim to make more money in a shorter time than crypto market is a better choice otherwise stock market is what you need.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
I personally have a very strong proclivity for Cryptocurrency over finance majorly because of the decentralization aspect as well the way things happen so fast.
Activity: 380
July 22, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
In my opinion, as what other investor is always saying, go and diversify.  It is always best to spread the risk and reap the return on multiple investments. You are right, stocks is been there for a very long time and it will continue to serve the people. Then it's also great to invest on this platform. While cryptocurrency is another level of investment which risk is more higher and that means the return is more higher as well. Good luck guys. Happy earning.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 22, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

In my own opinion, it will be depending on where you are earning more profit, you can work on both market's and focus on where you earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: