Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 12. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

for me personally at this time I prefer the stock market because in my opinion the current stock market tends to have a lower risk compared to BTC moreover the stock market is also supported by the government and a high level of security, but back to the way you invest, if You are a person who is more happy with the way of high risk high return, maybe investing in BTC is more profitable because of the high return with high risk.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
I am a member of this bitcoin forum so what will I be choosing ,so its cryptocurrency for I am already familliar with this kind of activity , and for stock market, I have no knowledge about stock market ,so I prefer on cryptocurrency investment.

I'm in a similar boat when it comes to crypto versus stocks.  Crypto is a lot more accessible to me, an stocks seem to require lots of money.  I know more than one person who is sitting on a few grand of crypto from reward sites, not something that can be done with stocks.  I don't think stocks are less volatile, since there are a ton of volatile stocks out there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Electromagnetism and the stock market all give you the value of profit as you invest, but the cryptocurency market will get you more profitable and faster.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good Smiley Smiley

Yes i agree on that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are preferring to invest on bitcoins rather than placing their money on the banks which makes the economy of the country to drop.
very profitable for profesional and expert investor.but for new investor cryptomarket is like nightmare that make us want as soon as left this world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
If we understand the workings and technologies that underlie digital currencies, and we believe that cryptocurrencies will revolutionize the banking system, change the way humans transact, and can be accepted by everyone including the government. So I prefer to invest or transact on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 16, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
It is so good if you have more than one investments. So that whatever happens to the other you still have other investments. I love investing crypto and I also want stock market.
diversify investment make us safer than only in one basket,if one of them loss, it could be recovered with another portofolio.stock market and crypto have same risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Though crypto currency is risky compare to stock market I would choose the crypto currency because the income is faster. I had been investing in the stock market for how many years now and the returns is not that big except if you have large sum amount of money invested to the stocks. So i prefer crypto compare to stock market.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
It is so good if you have more than one investments. So that whatever happens to the other you still have other investments. I love investing crypto and I also want stock market.
Activity: 118
September 16, 2018, 07:57:19 AM
For now, stock market.  Both are risky but at least we have a real thing if we invest in stock.

I think no need for us to choose either cryptocurrency or stock market because all of them are way to increase our assets. And you are right both of them are risky only that stock market already proven it will depend on how you manage your stocks. The good thing in cryptocurrency is the latest trend in investment and it also created to pace the advance technology. We can invest both of them once we have enough savings to invest and enough knowledge on how to play the game in stock market and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
September 16, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it gives me quicker return on investment.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 16, 2018, 07:05:59 AM
Here, everyone chooses for himself. in my opinion the crypto-currency market is too volatile in consequence of which it is more risky, but also more profitable.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 06:22:27 AM
I am a member of this bitcoin forum so what will I be choosing ,so its cryptocurrency for I am already familliar with this kind of activity , and for stock market, I have no knowledge about stock market ,so I prefer on cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 64
September 16, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

I think it's safer on the stock exchange. because our money guarantees are not taken away from the truth and have a legal umbrella. let in cryptocurrency we just mine.
Activity: 51
September 15, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
Cryptocurrency is much more riskier than Stock Market because we tend to have the control in our investments and if we make a mistake in our trades and transactions, there is a big chance of losing our investments so we have to be careful and be really knowledgeable to know how to handle the business in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good Smiley Smiley

Yes i agree on that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are preferring to invest on bitcoins rather than placing their money on the banks which makes the economy of the country to drop.

Cryptocurrency have big profits potential in the future but we know that cryptocurrency is very high risk investment. Price movement very high fluctuation and crypto still unregulated market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
September 07, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
That is why the cryptocurrency is my choice as well. The stock market is more complicated, and honestly, I do not know much about its rules. I love the world of crypto.

Me too. It's much easier to get into crypto, than stocks themselves. There's no need to go through all the hassle of getting verified (unless you use a centralized exchange) just to place your investment in cryptocurrencies. It's much more accessible for anyone around the world to simply buy and store cryptocurrencies in their wallets for a very long time. But, the only downside of cryptocurrencies is that they suffer from hacks, theft, and volatility in their prices. That's something you won't see in stocks, as they're heavily regulated and protected by the government.

Stock markets are not protected by governments, but traded assets are placed on one centralized exchange market which can be stopped by them at any time if the asset price falls below -10%. Traders will not able to sell their shares and funds, and as a result they will sustain losses. In my opinion, this is a big disadvantage of the stock markets.

I often trade on the crypto exchange markets, but sometimes I invest in a promising fiat currencies of other countries or unions. Such a way I gain almost non-risky profit which is valued in the fiat currency of my country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
if we ask cryptocurrency and stock market then i would suggest cryptocurrency is future for technology innovations and advancement we can expect fast growth in cryptocurrency and with the help of decentralised network there will be new smart contracts emerge
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
September 07, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
That is why the cryptocurrency is my choice as well. The stock market is more complicated, and honestly, I do not know much about its rules. I love the world of crypto.

Me too. It's much easier to get into crypto, than stocks themselves. There's no need to go through all the hassle of getting verified (unless you use a centralized exchange) just to place your investment in cryptocurrencies. It's much more accessible for anyone around the world to simply buy and store cryptocurrencies in their wallets for a very long time. But, the only downside of cryptocurrencies is that they suffer from hacks, theft, and volatility in their prices. That's something you won't see in stocks, as they're heavily regulated and protected by the government.

In case you have a dispute with Stocks, it's easy to make a lawsuit to claim your money back. But, that's still not possible with cryptocurrencies, since they're free and open to anyone around the world. Since they don't rely on a single country or region to operate, laws cannot be completely enforced to protect your money against undesired situations.

What I do know, is that despite the many downsides inherent within cryptocurrencies, they've managed to remain alive and resistant against censorship, making them quite superior than stocks issued by centralized entities themselves (subject to price manipulations, etc). I'm sure that many people would begin to choose cryptocurrencies over the stock market for all their investments within the next years. Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
Cryptocurrency market by far. Stock Market is over-controlled by  governments (the politicians, dishonest and influencial people,) It has very little transparency. Forget all you see on the surface. Things can be easily manipulated by opaque individuals who run things.
 I wish cryptocurreny market is more decentralized, transparent and less influenced by few individuals... which is the why we need few centralized exchanges and more decentralized ones

Pages:
Jump to: