Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 33. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:37:27 PM
we hope that soon the fall will end and there will be good times and the market will grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 12, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
I think this is a short-term fall. I do not think that this will last a long time, because bitcoin has almost no place to fall. Influential market players will not allow the drop in bitcoin capitalization below $ 100 billion. And this mark is already on the nose, also, the bitcoin can not stand in the same place, therefore, soon we are expected to grow. At least in bitcoin for sure!  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
July 12, 2018, 06:28:54 PM
Not that much. It was very difficult to hold the levels reached last year and now it much easier to buy and hold since everything is a little bit cheaper than expected.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
the market stopped declining and stopped at the same level . I hope the price goes up
Activity: 85
July 12, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
I agree with you this is a really hard and difficult time
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Yes, the situation on the market is not positive now. So now, in the period of price reduction, I bet on buying and holding ETH, NEO and other promising coins until the market is restored.
Activity: 34
July 12, 2018, 01:44:12 AM
The prices down is a common condition in crypto. Even this condition will continue to occur. Because the pattern in the crypto rightly so. There's always an increase and decrease in price. that is precisely the advantage will be available to traders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 11, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
Unfortunately, all crypto money is in a downward trend and this situation has not changed for a long time. We are patiently expecting prices to rise.
Hope we will see soon rising trend Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Crypto is very volatile and i feel around October crypto will be more stable than right now because there will be more investors coming which can make a more stableISH market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
July 11, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

yes, this is what happened until now, the period of the downward trend has not changed to the positive. I am not surprised that the market will take time to recover, and I think that early next year it will happen, not for now or the next few months.

I don't get it. Why Internet giants are limiting crypto ads in order to protect consumers? That is so misleading. There are too many projects that are very good. These companies should instead review everything that purchase their ad space.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 11, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

yes, this is what happened until now, the period of the downward trend has not changed to the positive. I am not surprised that the market will take time to recover, and I think that early next year it will happen, not for now or the next few months.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
it's a shame that really good projects suffer from the reputation as a whole in the market ico. The people have stumbled so many times that, now afraid to invest in everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
The crypto market with more than 1000 different types of coins bursts each time they are affected by different factors, so they will increase at the same time they will decrease in comparison.
However in pairs it obviously has changed the support of crptocurrency and additions, facebook is currently relaxing it's previous position on limiting and banning any related ad cryptocurrency. Furthermore, market sentiment at this point is very positive and market capitalization is growing.
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
The crypto market with more than 1000 different types of coins bursts each time they are affected by different factors, so they will increase at the same time they will decrease in comparison.
Activity: 267
July 11, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
I think that anyone who has been in the market for a while knew that this fall was coming. There is no way that cryptos grow as much as they did at the end of last year and at the beginning of this year that they do not end up falling in prices again. The reason that they are limiting crypto advertising though is because a lot of people are getting scammed through crypto ADs.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 06:14:51 AM
The market is looking for new values , looking for the minimum value ... but I keep calm and keep waiting
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
This was all quite predictable, but I hope the price drop will not last long and will be restored at the end of the year!
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
The conditions in which the market is experiencing a drastic price drop. Is a condition that is common. Calm, that this condition will soon be improved. Some time the price will again improve. Just be patient to wait.
Activity: 56
July 09, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Activity: 462
July 09, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

I feel calm about the situation on the market. No worries just confidence all will be ok within the time. But at the same time I am trying to find best options for investing my money and time.
Pages:
Jump to: