Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 34. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 04:01:31 PM
Yes, the price is falling, many traders are buying now and I recommend to buy popular altcoins as much as possible. I think each of them will grow by 10%.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
Prices stopped falling, now the most important thing is to keep these prices, many people are ready to sell bitcoin cheaper than today, because the prices in the market began to fall very much at the beginning of this year. I would say that it stopped, but there is always a risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 07:48:49 AM
Projects with strong products can never have a fall. They have something that can be of interest to the community and the economy needs such projects. The EOT project is now creating a product for the best work of developers and users, which will make the gaming industry transparent and fair. Now it is very difficult to develop your product and young developers often just do not have enough tools for development, but the EOT project will fix this situation. They already have a lot of experience in the past and this is really very important for the whole industry and the project itself
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
Yes, in fact, the last couple of months in one place go, back and forth, it is not all the nerves enough to keep, okay when you have money for life,and you invest in the crypt,and even where you get that you do not steam,that in 1-2 years you will grow,and there are people and they do not really live in the crypt,and they do everything,so estimate they are now at all in the vahuya, from the situation as you have to sell the crypt in minus the big, and so sit out people from the crypt
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 08, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
this day, I visit on bittrex and I see that there are many altcoins that trying to increase and some of them replace the top position in the market. I see that digibyte take the position and it's competing with the other coins. cryptocurrency shows that there is a good time to increase because bitcoin price is not moving higher or lower so the altcoin can move to the higher price. maybe in the next week, we can see that there is a coin that can increase higher and we can sell our coins to earn money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

If the price won't correct itself how will it rebound and go back up. Correction is a healthy phase of the market. Its during this market condition that the patience level of an investor is tested, one who holds onto his investment during this period will be rich when the correction ends and the one who sells off his bag will regret doing so.
Well, let's say, many will not be able to overcome their greed and will not sell, expecting even more profit.

In General, it is good that there is a prolonged decline. The weak hands will be knocked out now. When will the market rebound, we get a new hamsters, because in order for someone to earn, need to someone losing money
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 08, 2018, 04:08:37 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Everyone wants to take advantage, but with a safe way. And it applies to all social media. They do not support just because they obey the rules. So I think crypto is supported bigger than we thought.
Eventhough we encountered falling in prices but as long as still exist it has a good chances to earned profit as the market explodes in the right time, for now we must able to wait for a long time because everything gonna happened.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
Everyone wants to take advantage, but with a safe way. And it applies to all social media. They do not support just because they obey the rules. So I think crypto is supported bigger than we thought.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 08, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

If the price won't correct itself how will it rebound and go back up. Correction is a healthy phase of the market. Its during this market condition that the patience level of an investor is tested, one who holds onto his investment during this period will be rich when the correction ends and the one who sells off his bag will regret doing so.
Hmm it is normal in the market when there is a falling of prices but we all know that it will recover soon and we must trust on crypto because in the first place we choose to be here, to invest here. Don't panic! Everything will be alright not now but maybe soon. Be calm and trust in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

Activity: 66
July 07, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
correction is a must for healty market conditions but this time it took so long ... hope to recover soon ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
July 07, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
I think this is a nature of cryptocurrency. Now i saw since last year many cryptocurrencies come to market then lot of projects was failed. So best projects also falling this situation.
Activity: 151
July 07, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
I believe that the fall or growth of the market is a normal phenomenon. and soon we will see again the growth of the market.
Activity: 77
July 07, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Activity: 218
July 07, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
That is true cryptocurrency prices are falling but I believe that is not a downfall of cryptocurrency. The down market is just a temporary phase that cryptocurrency is going through now and it will soon be over. As a matter of fact, so many  ICOs are increasingly springing up these days despite what the cryptocurrency market is. What has happened to the market price of cryptocurrency is not something strange, even other businesses around us do go through the same  sometimes. Regardless of what the market is now, much people are still trooping into cryptocurrency because they are optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency of which I am also part.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

yes, there are currently many new tokens coming out of ico. and almost all have no price after this decline. tend to be useless. at this time there are many investors who are afraid to invest in ico, I think for the project developers should have a strategy and not just to make quick money in this industry.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
Yes it is,  and it is nearly impossible to do anything about it for now.  While we await the turn in this negative market sentiment,  we should start preparing for the positive trend that will come to market sooner or later by buying important cryptocurrency that will grow in value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
July 06, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
now is one of the longest downtrend of crypto market. I don't think it's gonna end soon.
cut loss if you have to, holding wrong coin made my balance devide a half Sad((
Activity: 167
July 06, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

Well, the market has indeed in a bad shape. I think that we need to be patient and just wait for the right time for the market to recover.  It's is true that the was badly affected by the limited promotion of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
At that moment it seemed to me that the CRYPTO would keep nothing, but it turned out, and now I was buying new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: