Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 48. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 07:00:46 AM
Nothing can stop Cryptocurrency, baned crypto ads will not make cryptocurrency fall. Some countries that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency now turn to legalize the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 06:49:22 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

The market of crypto is cyclical. Always prices fall, and then grow again. In addition, the market is very sensitive to bad news. Not so many good and useful projects appear. The main part is empty projects. Of course, the price of their tokens will fall, because they are not needed by either the market or the society.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 28, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
Even the Internet giants are restricting the flow of encrypted money markets.
However, there are still plenty of people interested in the whole market.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
April 28, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
The crash market is almost over we are heading now for recovery of prices. Hoping that it will continue to recover back to its original price.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 06:35:16 AM
Now I would not say that the price of cryptocurrencies fall. Best fit the phrase that the prices do not grow. We see a lot of resistance at around 9500$ for a bitcoin. Once this resistance is broken the price will go up. How quickly this happens, no one knows, but I think in the beginning of the summer to happen. It seems to me to fall we will return to the maximum elevation in the price of the cryptocurrency which was in 2017. So now is a good time to buy. Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 28, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

I don’t think these are bad time
Let’s just say Cryptocurrency are facing a challenge, a challenge to overcome scam ICOs, scam token
A challenge to overcome wallet hackers and fraud airdrop

The market is in a steady condition with fluctuations; there will stability soon

first of all there won't ever be stability until the altcoins stop being pump and dumps. if they become stable that will be their deaths because they will lose their only purpose which is profit making!
secondly i have not yet seen any slow down in the number of scam ICOs that are being created so this are in fact bad times still. at times it seems like there is no more scam ICO but then you see 10 of them pop up!
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

I don’t think these are bad time
Let’s just say Cryptocurrency are facing a challenge, a challenge to overcome scam ICOs, scam token
A challenge to overcome wallet hackers and fraud airdrop

The market is in a steady condition with fluctuations; there will stability soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
Well, it is not falling just because it is so. There are reasons behind for it. Soon it is going to be the time to rise, as it was seen a week ago. And, for ICOs these are hard times, because everyone just wants the simple money.
I would not say that everything is so sad in the market right now. Bitcoin can not yet overcome the $ 10,000 mark, but I think it's temporary. As soon as this point is passed the crypto currency will begin to grow. How much it will take in time I do not know, but in any case already this year bitcoin should return to the cost of $ 20,000
Activity: 364
April 28, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Well, it is not falling just because it is so. There are reasons behind for it. Soon it is going to be the time to rise, as it was seen a week ago. And, for ICOs these are hard times, because everyone just wants the simple money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
social media twitter facebook and looked good crypto as a scam. I do not deny it because the majority of scam it is true, but many also are promising. This is considered very disturbing from a lot of banning advertising on social media and even some countries also do the same policies.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 01:20:44 AM
The fall of the prices of cryptocurrency are not big deal since the volatility of the crypto must be also considered. However, these prices are recovering as much as possible to focus and improve more sustainability in the future.
Activity: 145
April 28, 2018, 12:40:35 AM
Today the price is falling, but tomorrow it is growing.  This is normal.  Stable price growth for several months or years - this will never happen.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 28, 2018, 12:33:05 AM

There is no really need to worry about this, because as I have known this is normal. Some even consider this, the falling of prices of crypto an opportunity to invest more coins because they can buy more of their choice coins at a lower price.
Activity: 276
April 28, 2018, 12:27:27 AM
The situation in the crypto currency market is starting to improve. The main crypto currency has grown over the past week. Of course, they can not take steps that do not change, but the situation increases significantly. The fact that during the day prices fall slightly and then grow again indicates that the market tends to be stable. It may take more time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 28, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
The big fall took place in the first quarter of this year however already since later March early April buying in to some of the quality alt coins has yielded returns of between 50 and 100%. Now the worst is behind us (fingers crossed) I think that picking up on some of the quality ICO for the rest of the year will offer some success for investors.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

I don't think that is necessarily true, I think you are making a mistake comparing things today to the last half of 2017. That period was unusal and even the most undeserving projects were getting funded. These are not hard times, they are a return to normallcy. Good projects are still having no problem raising funds.
hardworking and smart work is needed in the world of Cryptocurrency to achieve success. smart investors will take advantage of this opportunity well if prices go down they move and buy and stay calm until prices rise. do not panic because you can take the wrong steps and get the loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 27, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
Yes this quarter of the year Q1 and Q2 are the most hard times in cryptocurrency, adding the negative news and some banning issues on facebook, google, and twitter is getting it more harder but Q3 and Q4 is the start of the bull market and i think it will all recover. Eventhough there are FUDs spreading, crypto will still stand and survive. In my opinion its not a totally fall it is just a common fluctuations in the market on what is happening right now.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

the fall of cryptocurrency will cause many people difficult to invest because investing also needs to see a more stable growth but it may take more time because for the time being it is better you hold your coins to protect your coins from loss because there are many programs that are fraudulent,,

I agree with you, investors are still looking for a turning point for the stability of crypto prices for now, so still keep each other to use their assets. But about you mean hold coin, may be in my opinion that important we always update the news from the coins we hold it, if for some time there is no development why is expected, if I better sell it and look for another new project more prospects, it In my opinion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
April 27, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

I don't think that is necessarily true, I think you are making a mistake comparing things today to the last half of 2017. That period was unusal and even the most undeserving projects were getting funded. These are not hard times, they are a return to normallcy. Good projects are still having no problem raising funds.
Activity: 12
April 27, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
That's how the market works, what did you expect? everything is gonna be recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: