Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 44. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
I want to invite you to pay attention to a new, but very promising ICO Vireo. This ICO guarantees you high profits and safe cooperation. Vireo is a really cool and unusual project! Check it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 23, 2018, 08:34:30 AM
Thing are really looking grim for bitcoin right now. We have already broken the 8000 mark and are still falling like a dead stick. I truly hope that this is the bottom else we might see the inevitable 3000 dollar or even lower range on btc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 23, 2018, 08:21:09 AM
There was many scam ICOs programs and investors has lost money by investing in those project and that's why twitter and facebook have stopped advertisements for ICOs projects. and that's why shy investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 23, 2018, 08:12:55 AM
This is normal and expected. I think that the general trend of the fall of the market will last about one and a half to two years. Then a new wave of excitement awaits us in the direction of crypto-currencies against the background of the stagnation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 23, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
Although now everything is relatively stable and the market seems to be recovering, Bitcoin is losing its leading position and it is rather difficult to assume if alcoins completely get rid of this influence.

I don't want to believe on you because that is not true to all. Although the price of the cryptocurrency is not totally stable but yet their is a chances that it will gradually raising high. Bitcoin is not losing to lead the position because it is still their gradually moving to the highest range. Their are many projects that investors rely because of the capability, so it means it workd well all throughout the way.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 08:02:00 AM
Yes,unfortunately we are watching this epic fall of all cryptocurrencies,but we must hold on and believe that soon we will see the changes and the long downtrend will be finally over.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 23, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
Today we are seeing again the trend of the fall, it is difficult to say exactly what was the factor that again causes the market to collapse, but many experts are sure that this trend on positive news is an artificially trying to get more profit. I wish all strong nerves, it will be very dangerous for several weeks.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 23, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
bitcoin is falling again and altcoin following to get down too and I think many people still wait for the increase in the price and I see that there are people that still panic in this situations. but I still believe that this is just temporary and the market will be back to increase again, meanwhile we can prepare for the rise of cryptocurrency with buying more amount of coins so we can sell when the price increases back.
Activity: 434
May 22, 2018, 04:57:46 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

This situation is caused by the fact that there is no certainty in the world about crypto. Governments do not yet know how to proceed correctly. Someone is following the path of bans, and someone is working out laws for the functioning of the crypto market. In any case, until nothing bad happened.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
There are always ups and downs and it is normal that some ICOs fail and that prices are driven down by quick sellers and weak hands. It will up again eventually.
Activity: 44
May 22, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
for an investor who understands market dynamics it is the best opportunity to buy bacause after most falls the value will surely rise and then you can take profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 21, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
does not make a problem. Crypto always have the risk and ride down is aware of things that happen in crypto. even when all countries, as well as the internet, began to prohibit crypto, a lot of support that appears also to him. This will make a new round for crypto and crypto will make more and have a high value.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
If you have extra fiat, then the markets falling are a good thing.  Just buy more ^_^.  Maybe get into some position trading instead of HODL and pray.
Activity: 23
May 20, 2018, 11:41:05 PM
Not really, i don't really agree, this is a good time for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs, there are still so many investors out there waiting to invest in a useful and brilliant project
Activity: 350
May 16, 2018, 09:59:03 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

What I see now in the recovery period may be yesterday as the number of altcoins that have sprung up and caused the crypto to fall but is now starting to rise again I see a more stable growth but it may take more time because for the time being it is better you hold the coins you have to protect your coins from loss
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
Falling is a normal thing in the market of cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, nowadays is the time to buy more. There are much bad news that hit the market cryptocurrencies, ranging from banned cryptocurrency in many countries to social media that do blocking crypto ads. But there are things we should note, that behind the falling there must be a rising
Activity: 439
May 14, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
Facebook became the first global social network that began to ban advertising cryptocurrency, I think it all started Facebook, and then the chain reaction ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 14, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
I think it's all right now, because most of the coins are on pump right now. And the market capitalization began to grow too.
Activity: 11
May 13, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
Cryptocurrencíes are falling, yes its falling but only some Trash coins and Failed projects. Good projects with their coin still growing like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, etc. Smart crypto holder will know which coins will grow right now, Everything still good
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 13, 2018, 08:04:17 AM
I'm very glad that finally ended when I asked myself every day and can sell all the coins. It was a very difficult time.
Pages:
Jump to: