Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools? - page 18. (Read 3634 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 02:27:23 PM
Hi, I am also very difficult to explain the blockchain to my family and friends. A lot of people have heard about Bitcoin, but few people have heard about smart contracts and Internet stuff and other advantages of the blockchain. need to explain to people the benefits of the blockchain.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 10, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
I also experienced it but I could understand the reason why they did not trust Crypto because at first I also did not believe even though it was explained how it worked but because at that time I lost my job so I tried to study it deeper and finally after I tried and got the results, I really believe and carry on all this
so just wait until they want to know and learn it themselves
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
though teenagers are really good at it these days, i yhink this thought is wonderful. it is an essential move to discover potential talents as well, you know, future crypto genius
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Lol, of course not. This is a narrow area that is needed far from all. Plus, this technology is still very raw, it has not come into life, so to study what else can die ... You are in fantasy, look skeptical.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
I think it is common that cryptocurrency will become part of the lesson to be discussed inside the classroom. In fact, I will use some of my knowledge and skills that I learned in cryptocurrency if ever, I will teach this second semester. I think it will boost the understanding of the students on how cryptocurrency plays in our daily life.
Oh you're a teacher? That is actually such a great idea if you plan to teach cryptocurrencies to your students. I think there should be more people like you wants to share your knowledge about it in a more formal setting. I hope someday, the others will do the same. May your tribe increase my friend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 10, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
After I observed, according to my observation, private cryptocurrency will develop with the development of time and technology. Even though it doesn't have to be taught at school starting at the base it, will continue to develop.
October 10, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
I don't know about schools, but many institutes already teach about blockchain technology and programming.
Oh good to know that! I had no idea. Which institutes are those and which countries please? It's such a great job for teaching cryptocurrencies in those institutes. Their students are lucky to learn it as early as now so that when the digital age comes, they are already fully prepared.
October 10, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
In some countries cryptocurrency is legal and some institutions are opened to teach the students about block chain and cryptocurrency, But in coming years we hope cryptocurrency is legal in all countries and after this it is compulsory in schools as a subject because coming time is a digital time.

Oh really? Which countries are those? Have they started teaching cryptocurrencies in school or is it just a proposal so far? Yes, I agree. It's best to accept it all over the world and start teaching it in schools because I think in 20 to 30 years from now, the world will become completely digital already.
October 10, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
of course that is a very good breakthrough if it is applied in the school world.
but of course this requires a very long process to be applied widely, examples of several cases of open application are still very difficult to understand, while with some education seminars on crypto in several countries, and even then it is still passively disseminated.
That's right, it will be a major breakthrough both for the schools but most especially to the cryptocurrency industry but I do agree with you that it's very difficult to understand so all the more reasons that it should be taught in schools or even just in seminars. I think those who are already experts here should contribute in creating a module that will make it understandable for everyone.
October 10, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
The more I read that already in some schools are taught by cryptocurrency.

Really? I had no idea that cryptocurrency is already being taught in schools. I was thinking it was my original idea and is not being done yet. Can you please tell which schools are those and in which countries? Are they already part of the curriculum or they just kinda discuss about it in short details?
Activity: 242
October 10, 2018, 02:47:10 AM
of course that is a very good breakthrough if it is applied in the school world.
but of course this requires a very long process to be applied widely, examples of several cases of open application are still very difficult to understand, while with some education seminars on crypto in several countries, and even then it is still passively disseminated.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 10, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
It's not cryptocurrency but blockchain is likely to be taught while bitcoin etc cryptocurrency will be a history because actually the development of cryptocurrency is on the blockchain not in bitcoin
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 02:37:03 AM
In some countries cryptocurrency is legal and some institutions are opened to teach the students about block chain and cryptocurrency, But in coming years we hope cryptocurrency is legal in all countries and after this it is compulsory in schools as a subject because coming time is a digital time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 01:50:03 AM
I don't know about schools, but many institutes already teach about blockchain technology and programming.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 01:40:34 AM
I have never seen anyone teach about bitcoin at school but must be careful to teach it can cause us to be arrested because this is illegal in some countries.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
It's pretty funny to read it. Have you people even closed your eyes? What training cryptocurrency in school? Only if it's in history class.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 09, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
I think it is common that cryptocurrency will become part of the lesson to be discussed inside the classroom. In fact, I will use some of my knowledge and skills that I learned in cryptocurrency if ever, I will teach this second semester. I think it will boost the understanding of the students on how cryptocurrency plays in our daily life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 05:48:20 PM
I certainly can't imagine it now. A cryptocurrency is its owners do not understand everything, but here you want the students to teach her the basics. Something unreal. 
Activity: 252
October 09, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
I don't think that kids will have any interest for this subject, as for me it is not easy to teach that in school,even for high school that may be too tough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 02:02:25 PM
Virtual currency is now going around the world. And it functions successfully. Therefore, I think it would not be superfluous to find out for the younger generation about its capabilities. So, that light theory in school will only be a subject of interest.
Pages:
Jump to: