Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools? - page 2. (Read 3634 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
Everythiing has its good and bad aspect but I don't think that we should teach about crypto currency in school. There are still some negative things about it which is not good to be taught.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 04:36:16 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

It seems to me that over time we will begin to teach our children how to work with cryptocurrencies. This will be one of the major steps in global development and this is exactly what we had to do for a long time
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
maybe it can be taught at school if cryptocurrency is legal in that country because cryptucurrency can be a source of investment that promises that the future will be better
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
This is great idea. To perevt situations when teenagers could get into troubles with money they should be aware about this market
Though it is a good idea on teaching children some financial education but teaching cryptocurrency to children for me is a different thing. One hindrance would be the denial of governments to adapt crypto on their country so teaching crypto in school would be technically illegal.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
In my opinion, electronic money is not needed to be brought into school. This knowledge is not required knowledge, do not force them to know. Not everyone is involved in investing in electronic money, not getting rich in this area, getting rich in other areas with many paths to go.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 22, 2018, 07:10:41 PM
I am sure that crypto and blockchain will be included  to the school education as they will stay and be part of our lives in the future. It should be included in IT subjects or economics or both.
Activity: 164
November 22, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
This is great idea. To perevt situations when teenagers could get into troubles with money they should be aware about this market
Activity: 294
November 22, 2018, 07:16:23 AM
Yes, it is compulsory because coming time is a crypto time. In some countries government should approved this technology it is taught as a subject and many coaching centers of cryptocurrency. We also need a perfect teacher for this subject and it is taught as a compulsory subjects in all coaching centers.
Activity: 70
November 22, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
I think it is necessary because crypto is booming, but for now it is still too early, because overall the community and the country have not known or accepted Crypto's existence. maybe in the future crypto will be implemented as a learning eye in school.
do not know when it will happen, but it is important because it can earn income from Crypto. many people don't know Crypto, so for now it hasn't happened, now Crypto is in a bad condition so the Crypto devotee is reduced. maybe if Crpto was known throughout the country and many new fans would be taught to learn about crypto and especially in their own schools.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
Its possible in the near future when crypto becomes acceptable worldwide. When crypto becomes stable and when government started to adapt it and regulate it, they will create rules and regulations about it, and then later on, they might introduce it in their educational system to make students aware about its benefits and uses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
I think it is necessary because crypto is booming, but for now it is still too early, because overall the community and the country have not known or accepted Crypto's existence. maybe in the future crypto will be implemented as a learning eye in school.
i woupd like to have a lot lf subjucts in school but we also need teachers pf the crypticurrency with their oewn programms
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
a nice idea but i think that schools is too early well maybe the last forms will do we can insert cryptocurrency in the economic subjects
Activity: 252
November 22, 2018, 05:27:07 AM
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 22, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
Firstly we need to reach the bar of mass adoption. Before this point, it won't make any sense to taught about crypto in schools. I hope we will reach the mass adoption in the nearest future and we can begin to educate the future generation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
The crypto market will recover, but it takes a very long time for the coins to rise again. Many people say that at the end of the year, the price of coins will increase. But until now the price has dropped and this has caused many people to panic. But I still believe that prices will recover even if it takes a long time.
Activity: 320
November 22, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Hi guys!

Yes, i agree that cryptocurrency can be a subject in some schools. Why? so that the students will learn how to invest in crypto, and they will gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. Maybe someday in some countries crypto will be a subject. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
In school long need to introduce lessons on financial literacy. But separately for the crypt I don't think. When they create technologies that will allow operating the crypt in ordinary life, only then people will turn to it
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 01:11:01 AM
If the cryptocurrency can be used massively in the real world, then the school will glance and enter the cryptocurrency as a subject to be studied by students at school.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 01:10:22 AM
When crypto can be globally recognized then this will be taught in every school there because it will have direction and purpose to the fields of economy and technology. However, to realize these things quite difficult also because crypto still has a bad view from several countries. But if can learn early on, the potential for growth and can run well there will be and this could eliminate the scammers.
Activity: 140
November 22, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
I think while in the cryptocurrency market there are no strong experts and good teachers training this can harm the current. If we talk about the future generation, it will be a good breakthrough in education.
Pages:
Jump to: