Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptocurrency trading courses - page 2. (Read 496 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
May 10, 2022, 04:59:42 PM
There is no way that he would be able to learn everything that he’s meant to know at once. The main important thing here is for him to learn the basics and start, as time goes on he would get to have some experience that would help to better his skills, and also make things easier for him.
it's very obvious that learning has steps. And it's a measure you will take accordingly, i believe that manual tutorial of trading will give more courage than using virtual kind of lesson to comprehend all the basic things of cryptocurrency trading at a time. Even though someone learn and master trading according to its teacher, and without continuous practice, i don't whatever it acquire during the time of lecture will be effective.

Theory isnt bad but in online, you could already find lots of informations which you could really able to make use on your learning or simply self-learned rather than on paying someone for you to acquire those things.

It is really just a matter of effort and time spent because you couldnt really able to search things up if you dont really put up action and just relying into those mentors or teachers.

Experience is the real learning because this is where you do really mold your skills along the way and get familiarized on everything.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 10, 2022, 04:55:20 PM
There is no way that he would be able to learn everything that he’s meant to know at once. The main important thing here is for him to learn the basics and start, as time goes on he would get to have some experience that would help to better his skills, and also make things easier for him.
it's very obvious that learning has steps. And it's a measure you will take accordingly, i believe that manual tutorial of trading will give more courage than using virtual kind of lesson to comprehend all the basic things of cryptocurrency trading at a time. Even though someone learn and master trading according to its teachers direction or instructions, and without continuous practice, i don't think whatever you acquire during the time of lecture will be effective.

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
May 10, 2022, 04:54:54 PM
Everything is now on the internet, just simply use the search button on Google Chrome and you will have the answer to those crypto trading courses that we need.  There are a lot of crypto trading courses too that can be found if you want to research them.
But remember they are just a tool in trading, you still need the luck to guess the market price, trading is very crucial and not just easy to make money.

Yes basically trading has numerous book that someone can read and get tangible concept of understanding of cryptocurrency, i know vividly that before i learnt trading manually i first read some articles of trading online before mastered some of the relevant procedures offline the knowledge was first establish via internet video..if someone understand the protocols and take the precautions involves in cryptocurrency trading it will be as simple as easier to make money through trading.
if we feel we are enough to learn from google, I don't think we need an offline learning system. but with a guide in a lesson, I think it will be more effective because what is conveyed will be sequentially in learning, especially the people who teach us are experienced in trading, so it will be easier for us to catch the learning material, until finally practicing independently which becomes our starting point trading success
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
May 10, 2022, 04:16:40 PM
Everything is now on the internet, just simply use the search button on Google Chrome and you will have the answer to those crypto trading courses that we need.  There are a lot of crypto trading courses too that can be found if you want to research them.
But remember they are just a tool in trading, you still need the luck to guess the market price, trading is very crucial and not just easy to make money.

Yes basically trading has numerous book that someone can read and get tangible concept of understanding of cryptocurrency, i know vividly that before i learnt trading manually i first read some articles of trading online before mastered some of the relevant procedures offline the knowledge was first establish via internet video..if someone understand the protocols and take the precautions involves in cryptocurrency trading it will be as simple as easier to make money through trading.

Trading is a huge business, and is not something that you would be able to learn just within a day or so. As time goes on and as you continue to trade you will get to discover new things and also change strategies on how you trade in the market.With experience you would get to know what really works for you.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322
May 08, 2022, 02:45:00 PM
In general, courses are, of course, also a rather useful stage for a trader's work. But I think it's more important to try to learn on your own, it will be more effective.

Of course, you can understand trading on your own and it will be easier to do this if you already have a special education and understand the basics of trading and business in general. If you start self-education from scratch, then it will take you a lot of time and you will make a lot of mistakes in the learning process.
The main issue if you are trying to learn everything on your own is that it is going to be incredibly difficult to know where to begin, so many newbies despite being eager to learn end up being lured by scammers and traders imparting mistaken knowledge, this means that before they even learn the right way to approach the markets they learn the wrong way to do so, and as such they lose money they would not have lost if they had the guidance of someone that knew how to trade already.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2022, 12:45:32 PM
i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it. i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.
I am also searching a good course for Cryptocurrencies. And I want to learn Trading. Can anybody suggest me a good cryptocurrency course ?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 08, 2022, 10:26:47 AM

copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
May 08, 2022, 06:25:15 AM
i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it. i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.

I won't recommend you to for paid courses if you are a newbie.
Rather I would suggest to do individual trades based on your own knowledge. I am not saying to do big amount trades, but yes as a  beginner you need to observe.
You need to observe , understand the market and follow the pace.
From my own experience paid trading courses never worked out for me.
Instead I often go to twitter and search for some good calls , and guess what 90% of them gives me profit.
So if you can afford a paid course then surely go for Udemy.
Rest depends on your decision OP.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
May 08, 2022, 05:53:28 AM
i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it.
Sorry to say this but I have spent several hours trying to find some good course but it's all the same half baked information! If they where that good they wouldn't be updating these course over time. But from what I have noticed the good traders have actual websites and traffic flows to them by people recommending them and not tapping into a platform that already has an audience   Roll Eyes

i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.
"A to Z " I see what you did there, this sounds like some udemy course,  I used it and didn't like it Tongue

Btw don't underestimate the power of YouTube, your results are as good as your search it's all in knowing what trading style you want to attain.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
May 08, 2022, 05:15:49 AM
In general, courses are, of course, also a rather useful stage for a trader's work. But I think it's more important to try to learn on your own, it will be more effective.

Of course, you can understand trading on your own and it will be easier to do this if you already have a special education and understand the basics of trading and business in general. If you start self-education from scratch, then it will take you a lot of time and you will make a lot of mistakes in the learning process.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
May 07, 2022, 12:58:21 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
May 07, 2022, 11:43:20 AM

If you really wanna learn trading, I will advise you lets jump into course and the course you are talking about it is belongs from a good institution . So I would say start with one, you will understand what is going to be right for you as soon as you start, then you can analyze for yourself which course you should do and which you should not do. In this way, if you just looking for a good course, then you will never be able to complete the course.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
May 07, 2022, 10:52:55 AM
If you have money to pay for training, then you need to use your money to acquire knowledge. Of course, you can try to learn the basics of trading yourself, but in this case, you will need a lot more time and there is no guarantee that you will choose the right strategy for training.

I certainly agree because we could pick trading courses of our choice but the strategy that we could apply still depend on our skills. Trading courses will surely help but you have to make sure that you'll have the eagerness to learn because trading is too broad for us to understand clearly. I suggest that while taking a trading course, you'll also do a self-study about the different fields of crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
May 07, 2022, 10:32:43 AM
If you have money to pay for training, then you need to use your money to acquire knowledge. Of course, you can try to learn the basics of trading yourself, but in this case you will need a lot more time and there is no guarantee that you will choose the right strategy for training.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
May 07, 2022, 07:26:16 AM
Every course that talks about the reality in trading will always be helpful to all aspirant traders. If you aim to be a successful trader, don't look for the best courses, but always think that you will learn most in trading if you have varieties of resources. After all, its not the courses that will matter, its how you deal with the different market conditions and ends up making a good analysis so you wil come out still profitable despite of the market's uncertainties.
Still you could look for the best ones that would be beneficial for you in the long run. Think about it this way, if you want variety, then why not the top 5 of them? That way you will get both the best ones and also the variety you were looking for at the same time.

It is usually not that great to have something like that because it would give you both the best results, and they will have a lot of similarities that you could see and you could take those common things as most sure fire things ever. That way you will find the differences and how they approach it and make the common things and then use each difference to your own liking.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
May 07, 2022, 01:28:34 AM
You can learn lot of theoretical concepts from these trading books but the actual market experience comes from entering in the real world itself and getting experience from your mistakes turning them to opportunity later on making profits.You would find lot of stuff matching your requirements on Udemy and other sites which you can choose according to your preference but don't join some trading channels that can scam you of funds.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
May 06, 2022, 07:59:04 PM
This is going to be difficult to find if you are not willing to pay any money, I understand what you are saying, you do not want to jump through 20 different websites or more to learn what you want out of trading, however most of the time that is something we all go through.

Trading is a very deep discipline with hundreds of indicators which can be used in unique ways, so it is very difficult that you are going to find everything you are looking for in a single course, and even if you could I can assure you that such a course would not be cheap at all.
At least Udemy is reputable to me it's just that OP should try the course first. Free courses are everywhere if you know where to find it but at least for a beginner I suggest Udemy since it's one of my friend been using back in the days. Trading may not be that easy but once you grasp the knowledge that you want it will take a little effort to do it but it's not a guarantee that you can make more profit from learning. It always depends on everyone's performance on the market.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 647
May 06, 2022, 05:28:29 PM
There is no single course which can teach you everything about trading, but for starters, Udemy is excellent source, just learn the basics properly because once you learn the advanced theories people tend to forget the basics which is the major reason for their failure as a trader, even though there is no such one course but there is one book which really can open your senses about trading as a whole, it's "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets" by John.J.Murphy. It's a great book and actually can help you train your brain as to how to find good trade ideas and how to actually develop that trading thinking.
There are a lot of courses in trading that will definitely teach you some valuable lessons, but i also believe that this Udemy will somehow give you the best course for a first timer. But as a friendly suggestion, do not just focus on a single source but its better to create multiple sources because that will give you an advantage to learn more on trading. However, the most important is you learn first all the basics, and apply all of them once you decide to do real trading.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 703
May 06, 2022, 05:15:13 PM
This is going to be difficult to find if you are not willing to pay any money, I understand what you are saying, you do not want to jump through 20 different websites or more to learn what you want out of trading, however most of the time that is something we all go through.

Trading is a very deep discipline with hundreds of indicators which can be used in unique ways, so it is very difficult that you are going to find everything you are looking for in a single course, and even if you could I can assure you that such a course would not be cheap at all.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
May 06, 2022, 04:29:05 AM

For me that's the better way to seek professional traders that offers courses, unlike on google that you don't know if they're legitimate since mostly just providing links and not specific.
That was a good suggestion as these online courses and anything we found online has nothing to compare to someone accompanying you and teaching you in actual. So many different ideas that can be found online are somewhat confusing and even it bothers us which one is better and which one we are going to follow.

Trading is not because we learn and gain more ideas and have knowledge and skill, the results will also matter on how we respond to the market flow and do make decisions in every change.
Pages:
Jump to: