Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptocurrency trading courses - page 3. (Read 499 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
May 05, 2022, 04:49:52 PM
It's true we will never know until trying it, after all based on my own experience, Udemy is good enough for beginners and also the price offered is cheap with the knowledge that we will get. Another positive thing about Udemy is that there are many positive reviews about Udemy, so at that time I did not hesitate to try trading courses on Udemy. But that doesn't mean Udemy is the best and doesn't have flaws, there are still platforms that are better than Udemy, but the price offered is very expensive.
I think this site is great enough since I've been hearing lots of these in the past but about the prices offered I think they can differ depending on the author of those courses. High quality courses doesn't usually come cheap but they can be worth it compared to those cheap ones where you cant become really good after finishing it. Udemy has a positive review but I think there are still individual reviews depending on the course.

We should look at them too before we purchase so that we know what to expect and we can minimize our chances to get scammed by picking a bad quality course. Social media is a different thing and cant be compared to sites like Udemy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
May 05, 2022, 01:01:24 AM
There's already existing in youtube, but i suggest pick which one has good feedbacks on their comments section and those who have big subscribers to prevent fake content creators, i mean those who are click bait within youtube.

For me that's the better way to seek professional traders that offers courses, unlike on google that you don't know if they're legitimate since mostly just providing links and not specific.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
May 04, 2022, 10:45:06 PM
i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it. i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.
You'll never know if the course is worth it until you've tried it. Look for the reviews below if they're worth the buck. Before purchasing one in udemy, you have to check all of those elements including the reviews of those people that have tried that course.
In YouTube, you can learn the basics there and just ignore those shillings that will be done throughout those videos because that's for sure going to be included for each video tutorials that they make.

It's true we will never know until trying it, after all based on my own experience, Udemy is good enough for beginners and also the price offered is
cheap with the knowledge that we will get. Another positive thing about Udemy is that there are many positive reviews about Udemy, so at that time
I did not hesitate to try trading courses on Udemy. But that doesn't mean Udemy is the best and doesn't have flaws, there are still platforms that are
better than Udemy, but the price offered is very expensive. So for me, Udemy is quite close to my criteria in choosing a trading course, we can
compare Udemy with other trading courses. Because now with so many social media we can compare anything, including a trading course if we want
to take the time to dig up information on the internet, we can conclude which place of trading course fits our criteria.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 04, 2022, 09:06:11 PM

If you have already watched the udemy course you subscribed and not satisfied, try another course. I would recommend the FOREX trading course instead. Its almost the same anyway, the easier you may understand it when you get the the forex course because the guys in the industry are also the ones who created the indicators applied in cryptocurrency trading.

You get to learn some economics course too that's inclusive to forex course.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
May 04, 2022, 08:38:38 PM
i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it. i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.

For beginners, the Udemy course I think is more than enough to get started with the basics. There is no single best course or trading method, after learning the basics, start trading and try all trading methods and choose the one that works best for you.
To become a professional trader, in addition to learning knowledge we need time to experience and draw lessons for ourselves. Trading method only helps investors to predict market trends to some extent, the rest is the thinking and way of seeing the market of each investor.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 04, 2022, 07:54:10 PM
Internet is life now OP. All your questions might be answered on the internet but of course, it was time-consuming rather than it directs to the sites where you can start learning. You may continue using Udemy but don't just rely solely on them. Well, having learned already the basics is enough to start as the reality is that experience gives you more learnings.

So far, the best course option that I have seen is a demo account. This is how I learned to work with a broker from Amarkets, and I am really satisfied with my result.
Don't consider a demo account as a course. This is only for the intent of giving you a view of a particular trading site but never it teach you strategies that you can use in actual trading.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 604
May 04, 2022, 07:46:58 PM
You will always feel that knowledge gaps because you are still on the beginning process. Slowly, you will gain that knowledge that a trader should have and fill in those gaps. But this is not as easy as you think. The process for learning always takes long and its better if you could have not just a single trading course but eventually multiple courses because that will make you more exposed to what trading is all about. And of course, gain experience because that will always be the best teacher in trading.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 03, 2022, 07:17:57 PM
Every course that talks about the reality in trading will always be helpful to all aspirant traders. If you aim to be a successful trader, don't look for the best courses, but always think that you will learn most in trading if you have varieties of resources. After all, its not the courses that will matter, its how you deal with the different market conditions and ends up making a good analysis so you wil come out still profitable despite of the market's uncertainties.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
May 03, 2022, 05:59:45 PM
You will never learn the whole thing about trading if you focus only to a single course. Of course, Udemy will be a good start but do not expect that you will learn everything in trading from there. Trading is learned with a long process so it may take a lot of time, and the learning will only be effective if you start experiencing in trading. But before that, start with free demos online so you will have an idea about the real scenario in trading and from there you can start your own first hand experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 03, 2022, 11:51:29 AM
Oh you don't want to jump here and there?
You need to jump up and there so you can acquire enough information about how the market works. Going to YouTube to get some information about Bitcoin is not a bad idea, although you don't need to do that when you know nothing about trading. You can always make some research on YouTube to get solid information about the full aspect about Bitcoin and trading entirely. Trading is broad so learning about it is a contineous thing and you can't learn it at once.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
May 03, 2022, 11:30:00 AM
I don't recommend courses on other sites, because I see Udemy is a good course right now. You can study well there, if you see it worth it or not, it depends on your ability to understand the trading knowledge given. Also, if you already have the basics of trading, you can also develop and retrain your skills on youtube or articles on how to trade. In trading, even though you already have knowledge, you must be able to maintain emotional stability and do not let greed make you regret your trading results.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
May 03, 2022, 02:27:46 AM
Aside from Youtube, Udemy and other platforms for you to learn about cryptocurrency trading, you can also try Newscrypto. It's free to signup an account and you can access some of the trading lessons for free coming from well-known personalities like Blockchain Wayne (and advanced trading lessons and other state of the art AI trading tools for pro members). Just a suggestion only in which could be an additional source for you at least.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 03, 2022, 01:47:04 AM
i know somw trading courses but most of them are not for cryptocurrency , and i don't think there's a legit one for it because mostly are just crypto influencer only especially on youtube, wherein, they don't provide courses for the community.

But try to search these following, because I've been following them since then and for me they're are legit.

Joel in crypto
Day trading addict
B the story
Money growers
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
May 02, 2022, 11:38:17 PM
Learning from trading courses is good but it is not enough.

In order to survive in the market, especially if you want to trade, you must have more preparations
  • Capital management: How do you manage your capital for trading? How much capital is allocated for trading compares to the rest (for investment, etc.)? In my opinion, trading capital should not be higher than 20% of your total capital.
  • Start with spot trading first. If you can not succeed with spot trading, you will not succeed with margin / leverage, future, option trading. Instead of success, you will be killed by exchanges and the market.

Some topics
copper member
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1247
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
May 02, 2022, 11:03:23 PM
There are a lot of free courses out there but the problem with that is it's going to be confusing because there are too many. It's better to focus on one course first before proceeding to the next and determine whether or not you like the course or you prove to yourself that it's usable for you.

The best things to see with different courses are these.
  • Introduction to the Cryptocurrencies
  • What is trading?
  • What is technical analysis?
  • How the market works
  • Diving in to the market

One free material that you can learn that I can recommend is from Binance. It's called A Complete Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners[1]

I believe you can start that first in order to have a great fundamental in trading. The knowledge gap that you have probably comes from the lack of fundamentals or basic approaches to trading. You can try to understand how it works and have a sense of urgency when it comes to being able to understand the different factors in trading and have no knowledge gaps anymore once you have completely absorbed it.

For paid courses, I do believe that in order to have the best outcome of it, you need to check the reviews of that specific course first before buying it. Probably there are a lot of courses that have a good instructor and that would be a case-to-case basis when it comes to the fit of your style.  Maybe you can check some in Coursera[2]. Specific to trading.

[1] - https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/a-complete-guide-to-cryptocurrency-trading-for-beginners
[2] - https://www.coursera.org/courses?query=trading
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 02, 2022, 06:09:03 PM
Student's of accountancy and banking and finance students are in position to recommend cryptocurrency  or trading text books you can read, but you can as well make your own inquiring of trading text books you can read from online or you ask Google it will displace the possible text books of cryptocurrency and also give you experience to read more
Everything is now on the internet, just simply use the search button on Google Chrome and you will have the answer to those crypto trading courses that we need.  There are a lot of crypto trading courses too that can be found if you want to research them.
But remember they are just a tool in trading, you still need the luck to guess the market price, trading is very crucial and not just easy to make money.

Speaking of Udemy courses, if you really want to have research I tend to agree they are good, I don't know much time you need to spend reading textbooks but AFAIK, they had 250,000 courses on virtually any subjects that might need to pick which is a better one.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
May 02, 2022, 04:46:17 PM
Trading course will obviously help anyone to trade crypto properly and to be a successful crypto trader. So you can buy course which is related to successfull trading in exchanges and to get the highest profit.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
May 01, 2022, 06:00:40 PM
There are a lot of suggestion above but I can also recommend Udemy for understanding trading and as well as gathering your crypto knowledge foundation. Trading courses can help you understand on what you do but it's true that it won't guarantee you a win on every trade but yeah it improves the chances of you winning on trading. Gaining experience while learning is one of the best teacher for me, I experienced so many losses from my trading before but It really helps me in my future trades.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
May 01, 2022, 05:16:04 PM
I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about Udemy so I think you can try that one and spend some, if you think its not worth it quit right away. Honestly, I just learn how to trade on youtube and on reading books more about tradings, if you want someone to guide you personally better to look for a local trader in your place and ask him for a help. Its good that you really want to learn how to trade properly, I’m confident you can be more successful in the future if you continue this kind of attitude.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 01, 2022, 04:56:18 PM
Student's of accountancy and banking and finance students are in position to recommend cryptocurrency  or trading text books you can read, but you can as well make your own inquiring of trading text books you can read from online or you ask Google it will displace the possible text books of cryptocurrency and also give you experience to read more
Pages:
Jump to: