Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Can they be hacked?? - page 12. (Read 4079 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Maybe they can. There are many professional hackers out there. We should make our security much higher. For the good of our cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
There are possibilities that cryptocurrency wallets can be hacked. It is really good if we will research secured wallets for us to ensure that our cryptocurrencies are safe and secured.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Yes it can! There are now many issues about the hacked cryptocurrency wallets. There are only few cryptocurrency wallets that have high security, we should really choose cryptocurrencies wallets that have high security.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It's genuinely conceivable, there are numerous programmer that needs to take your assets to pick up cash simply recollect programmers is wherever whenever they can assaulted.

Programmers these days are exceptionally keen and resolved to take anything and you just need to do is be watchful on what data that you give in any site or phishing messages.
Activity: 148
All wallets can be cracked, as strong as any security of your wallet if you give private key or you are always phishing on the web or an address asking for a wallet password to login on their web page, your wallet will be easy to hack.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Everything can be hacked if you give your house lock key to another boss. When you will give your wealth to another he will not stolen??  On the other hand you kept it in a house where a thief can easily access and stolen your keys. That's way may be your wallets stolen. So be careful every seconds in technical world. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency wallets can be hacked and they are most of the time hacked as well. It is about taking caution in how you go about keeping your personal information and not making them out to the public and even close friends.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
It is obvious that if it would be possible then it would be a performed many times but as far as I know cryptocurrencies wallet was not hacked even once, the last case with McAfee as a confirmation.
Activity: 364
do you think if it were possible, it would be so popular cryptocurrency as it is now? I do not think so. it is thanks to these properties that the crypto currency has value, since protection against hacking, repetition of transactions, cancellation, protection against double spending allows using it for various purposes
Activity: 84
To all thinking that it is impossible to hack their super-protected cryptocurrency wallet: https://en.bitcoin.it/w/images/en/8/8c/Security.png

Obviously, as I have stated in my earlier post, the weakest link in crypto protection is the human element.
Hilarious but the message is crystal clear.The most advanced , military-grade security or whatever will still fail if the human factor is ignored.For example, of what use is a hardwar wallet when the private keys are stored in your carelessly
Activity: 84
The listed wallets are high quality wallets and have stood the test of time so far, but there are no absolute safety as there may still be some vulnerability we may not be aware of at the moment
Activity: 238
You can only be responsible for any hacker activities on your wallets, I.e if you give out information of your wallets like the private keys to any strangers, even those managing bounties will tell you their admin will never ask you for your private key, but if you are careful with your wallets security it can't be hacked
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
If you keep your seed, private key in a safe place and make sure you never post it anywhere publicly, you shouldn't have any reason to worry about your coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
They just need viruses to get an account or a link to be clicked just to get an account . Although cryptocurrency is a great way to earn money or to be engaged in trading it also has a downfall because of fraud and scams making it negative on some people if we are going to compare it to stock market which has more security than here even many are doing hard work for this but still we need some good personal intentions as well for this all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Of course they can be hacked by any hacker to is able to intrude some keylogger in your PC + a virus able to find and copy your wallets. This is why you would want to protect your wallets with hardware wallets, like nano Ledger.
Activity: 23
Install the Google Authenticator app. Google Authenticator is an account authentication application wherever you are, the only task of G-A is to provide you with a serial number that you can log in to the account of a certain website. That would be safer for your Cryptocurrency wallets
Activity: 67
To be honest, I think that this is possible specially nowadays with this kind of technology that we have. So i think we need to be careful witj our crypto wallets and lets make sure thay we have put it in a very safe area where no one can access it except you. We must also put in mind not to give away our passwords or any details regarding your crypto wallets.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
Well to be perfectly honest, I think that crypto currency wallets can be hacked. With the technology that we have in this time and day, nothing is unhackable in the internet. The technology that we have are so great that it can bring us to great heights but then it can alos be used in illegal and not so good activities. We all have to be extra careful and do not provide passwords and private keys to anyone you don't trust especially on websites and emails. We are responsible in assuring that we so secure our wallets after all, the coins there are earned from your investment of not just money but also time and effort.
Activity: 24
Users of wallet applications, also known as software wallets, are a type of hot wallet that uses applications to manage your wallet, which is installed on personal computers, tablets, or smartphone, are at risk of leaking information. Based on your name or phone number, hackers can steal data on your phone or even access your electronic wallet.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Ofcourse it can be hacked depends on how secure you are, when you are negligent then your wallet could be hacked easily. But technically, ofcourse crypto wallets could be hacked by hacking experts.
Pages:
Jump to: