Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Can they be hacked?? - page 8. (Read 4079 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Wallets especially when in digital platform always can be hacked. There are numerous ways in which hackers can penetrate your system and cause precious files to be stolen. Best to keep password and private keys in super safe storages. Delete emails containing passwords and be careful with clickbaits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Usually is no breaking wallets, and exchanges on these wallets and coins. Blockchain vulnerability to attacks is very low. I don't think you should worry about those wallets.
The possibility of these hacked attacks is very difficult, you can be hacked by computer surveillance software then steal private keys to get your property on these wallets. Be careful in your activities on the internet as it is a very nasty virus spreading environment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Usually is no breaking wallets, and exchanges on these wallets and coins. Blockchain vulnerability to attacks is very low. I don't think you should worry about those wallets.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Now a days nothing is impossible with hackers and they are everywhere.  Still, we could at least do something to prevent them from hacking our account.  As much as possible, do not use other's devices when opening important accounts.  We may not aware they have saved password application on and it could easily leave your account details in it.  So as not to do that on public internet shops.  Many hackers leave hidden apps on some public PCs that could open someone's important accounts and they visit often on those public PCs to check if somebody just clicked on their bait.  So be much aware.
Activity: 152
impossible, so far I have not found such a case. if you hear it please let me know.
Activity: 406
Off course, cryptocurrency wallets can also be hacked because now there are so many great hackers so the only thing we can do is used a a trusted wallet, and always make sure that we used a strong password and lastly dont share how much money we have.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
It can be hacked if you give your important thing like password or private key. You know scammers do all the things just to get our valuable things and they can manipulate our minds to provide all that they want.
of course, any wallet will be hacked if we tell our password, private key, or keystore to another party. therefore, if you receive an email on the pretext of wanting to give you big profits but they ask for your private key, you must be careful. it could be phising, and it's prone to hacking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

It can, but it's hard, mostly people just carelessly placing their private key in their device and get exposed because they visiting suspicious website or download and install suspicious file.
Activity: 280
It can hacked!  If you share your private key with any other people or when you import your private key any fake website then hacker can get access in your wallet. If your private key safe then your wallet will be safe.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
well i believe all wallet could be hacked but it should be not easy and the complexity made it seems like unhackable. I do think just use trusted wallet so yours coins will be safe.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

We don't know yet. There are very good hackers who could break the security system if those wallets. For now we don't know why there is no major hacking event happened or maybe the hackers are planning to move later for a huge plan.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
They can be hacked but only if you are not careful with your private keys and somehow disclose them to hacker. The best way is to keep your credentials on an offline  flash drive like usb and disable internet connection when you need to access it.
Yeah whatever in online can be vulnrable to hack, that's why you have to add extra security to the wallet that you have,
because in cryptocurrency there will be lots of motives and ways to hack or steal, so be careful in storing your assets
Activity: 182
absolutly it can be,cryptocurrency wallets can be hacked.There are many easy ways to intrude to your computer through keyloggers can steal your wallet .It is safe to store your coins in cold wallet.
Activity: 149
Yes if you cant keep your private keys ir anything like on safe place..  Do not share it to anyone and be careful on clicking link on emails or any social media for this might be phising sites.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Кoшeльки взлaмывaют пocтoяннo и caмым вepным peшeниeм бyдeт кyпить TREZOR  или мнe oчeнь нpaвитcя Conibace eгo ни paзy нe взлaмывaли
Activity: 373
It looks like it can be hacked if you make a mistake on your wallet. I mean when you enter a phishing website or things that make your wallet hacked. So be careful when using your wallet. And surely there will be people who try to bring you down.
Activity: 397
Yes it is easy to hack the cryptowallet .Anybody can hack the wallet.Intruders and hackers can easily  access and can affect the data and coins of the walle.If it is hacked by a hacker than it can never be recovered and all our coins and money will lost.We can recover our wallet but still it is not an easy job.So try to secure the wallet as much as you can.
Activity: 340
Yes. Hackers are everywhere and they will probably steal anything from you. If you do not know how to secure your personal account in a scientific way. So increase your crypto wallets security by limiting online wallet usage and storing assets in a hardware wallet.
Activity: 62
Yes theres no impossible that your wallet can be hacked into spy or scammers,but you know i gave my passwords and keys to my hopefully trusted friend why? As a new in this crypto bedore i had lots of ignorance on how to use or how does it work,so i let it gave my personal accounts to him and he do the thingns to view  my personal accounts,and i gave mt 90%trust why did i do that.,so now i do some research on youtube for more informations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I know that my friend's wallet Ethereal has been cracked - they pretend to be a real site, the address is very similar-the difference is one letter or symbol. Enter data - think that you are on this site and your balance is beginning to translate. Keys need to be kept in different places: on flash drives and burned on paper or printed. Reliable hardware stationary wallets - they are installed on your device.
Pages:
Jump to: