Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True - page 10. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
I met on the Internet the view that within 5 years price биткoинa взлeтит to 50000 $, price of bitcoon cash fall up to 280 $, will also be нeвocтpeбoвaн ripple, price of which will be at the level of 0.01 $. Personally, I also think that bitcoin cash has no future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 05:39:22 AM
We are approaching a time when payments will be instant and very simple, if the crypto currency can give it to the world, then it will replace the traditional financial system.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
It could do, certainly won't yet though. Cash/credit cards are still much better to use than any crypto for now.
If credit card companies bring more people to work on their blockchain plan then the credit card companies could let Bitcoin and the other coins be replaced. There is a lot more transactions through credit card companies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
It could do, certainly won't yet though. Cash/credit cards are still much better to use than any crypto for now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
In my consideration,there is a chance that cryptocurrency may replace fiat money but it will take a long time. Though cryptocurrency is gaining more and more popularity,there  are still a lot of people who don't understand what cryptocurrency is and how it can be applied. It is still something new and it needs time to conquer the auditorium
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 04:51:51 AM
This is for sure, and many countries will no longer use cash for the next decade. Cash is a wasteful project and does not require a lot of money for anti-counterfeiting. The future is a world without cash.
Activity: 77
September 04, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
This is insane, Everyone here won't concur that this coin will beat the bitcoin. There's such a large number of data out there which can be believed to be valid yet their not. This coin may be a trick, we don't have a clue, and why this coin will beat the bitcoin this coin can't beat first the ethereum which is second to the most elevated in the marketcap.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 03, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
The possibilities are endless when it comes to cryptocurrency. The innovation will keep on going which will eventually go to the point where we, the people, will decide whether we would do it or not. Cryptocurrency will not kill cash, unless we like it, unless we do it.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2018, 06:58:42 AM
I don't think crypto or currency can kill cash right now, cash is still the currency that people around the world normally use.

If cryptocurrencies want to replace cash, I think it's a very difficult thing to do.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 03, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
i do agree not every one understand to use it but when they understand about it and know how easy its i believe they will using it too. Crypto will kill currency eventually cause its more secure and trackable which is really good and really good to be use for anti money laundry.
Activity: 92
September 03, 2018, 06:46:44 AM
I trust this is extremely real, yet not in the current conditions, when for example one and a comparative thing can be bought for one Bitcoin, and following two weeks for 0.1 Bitcoin. Clearly I exaggerated, yet in the meantime the market is to an incredible degree flimsy, which is the inspiration driving for what reason to kill Fiat money with the help of advanced types of cash within the near future won't work.
copper member
Activity: 266
i dont think the crypto will be able to squeeze out the normal money. it will certainly take up most of the payments in the future, but it will never be able to squeeze out the normal money completely. at least thats how i feel.
Activity: 112
Possibly but it will take many decades more for that to happen. It's not accepted and understood yet by the majority of the population in the world but time will come that it will be reversed but not yet.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I do not think that the crypt0 even in the future will be able to kill cash. it will exist together with the cash. crypt0 can become another alternative to online translations (such as credit cards) ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes.  Eventually cash will be gone.  it cannot be traced and the governments do not like that.  With crypto they will be able to trace all transaction and get rid of that pesky problem cash causes them. 
Activity: 140
Yes cryptcurrency may kill cash in the future but it will not vanish cash. Many people will understand the advantage of using crytocurrency and will leave the banks aside in future.
Activity: 115
I believe this is very genuine, yet not in the present conditions, when for instance one and a similar thing can be purchased for one Bitcoin, and after two weeks for 0.1 Bitcoin. Obviously I overstated, yet at the same time the market is to a great degree unstable, which is the motivation behind why to kill Fiat cash with the assistance of digital forms of money sooner rather than later won't work.
Activity: 93
Do you really think that coins can really kill cash? I think it is pretty ridiculous because if you want to kill cash then you have to convince people that they don't need to use cash. Can you do that?
Activity: 70
It would take quite a long while before cryptocurrency ld be able to kill cash. The centralized institution is highly powerful and cannot see cash go into extinction. This is what I feel myself
Activity: 234
I will never believe it. Today, the cryptocurrency is not ready to become a full-fledged payment instrument. Too high volatility does not allow to accept it for payment in stores. Cash is more stable and more convenient to use.
Pages:
Jump to: