Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True - page 9. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
I agree with the author, cryptocurrencies will mostly use businessmen and large companies, to transfer money for other services which have a many projects. But for ordinary people there is nothing to replace ordinary cash, many of them have not heard about bitcoin do not believe that something will cause them to swap dollars for bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:58:12 AM
This is for sure, and many countries will no longer use cash for the next decade. Cash is a wasteful project and does not require a lot of money for anti-counterfeiting. The future is a world without cash.

I don't think that people will stop paying with cash. I think it will be 50 on 50 I mean cash is convinient also and al ot of depends from country
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
Yes, that's all right. Although there were already many people who joined the crypto, not all the world community knew about crypto and also accepted crypto. There are many communities and also governments who disagree with crypto. It takes a very long time if crypto can replace the world cash position.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
Certainly. Cryptocurrency has much more potential. Convenient, fast and decentralized. The question only remains in decentralization - too many are trying to deprive this status. But I hope that the basic principles of the cryptocurrency market will continue in the future.
Activity: 388
September 05, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
I don't think we should use the word "kill". If we use "replacement", it might be better. We don't want crypto to kill anything. crypto is the product of the era change. I believe that crypto will definitely replace cash on a certain day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 04:20:41 AM
I suspect that the cryptocurrency is being introduced to get rid of fiat money. There will be no anonymity is likely to be all wallets will be identified and tied to people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 04, 2018, 04:43:31 PM
Cash can't be followed by government or banks like with electronic currencies. So cash will be used for the gray or black market all the time. Crypto can compensate cash and it can be easily transferred, cash can't be so usable...
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
I think money is really not easy to kill, but cryptocurrencies will do it. As well as at the time the cash  have killed the coins as the coins killed the natural exchange, etc.....
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 04, 2018, 04:32:19 PM
Cash has been killed for a very long time. Credit cards and digitized payment systems have sounded the death knell for the use of cash. The rival currency for cryptocurrencies is the digitized fiat currency rather than the cash money.
Activity: 27
September 04, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
That's not true.Cash will always exist .Even now, when plastic cards are very convenient, the cache is still used more often in our world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
September 04, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
money is always looking for a more convenient form, perhaps a crypto currency and will become a new kind of money, but it will not be as soon as we want
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:19:54 PM
it can take a longer time than we thought people would get used to crypto money technology. especially older people will have difficulty.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
Maybe, why not, now everything is developing in the direction of crypto deneng, so most likely in 15-20 years and there will be no cache
Activity: 392
September 04, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
I am almost sure that the cryptocurrency is capable of replacing the usual money. But while that is not always possible to pay by credit card, what to speak about cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
We are far from building a crypto world, there have to be knowledge and a lot of practice before any of the actual currencies win the overall contest.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 09:32:16 AM
Cash usage in the future will be rapidly reduced, but this does not mean that cash can be completely replaced by Cryptocurrency, and we all know that cash is linked to the power of the state, and I think Cryptocurrency will never replace Fiat. My opinion though.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
September 04, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

I think cash will never die. This is a good way to store capital. Even if some States give up cash in the future, there will still be individual groups of people who will use cash. Basically of course it will be connected with illegal business.

I don't think either that cash will dissapiere some day. Of course crypto is very popular but money is money))
Activity: 58
September 04, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
This is the essential issue, socially increasingly civilized and progressive. The transaction and payment are not only narrow in 1 but as many countries; It is very necessary to have a fast, transparent currency. Perhaps, electronic money will replace cash in the near future
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
That is a possibility. In fact, have you heard that China is cashless now? Majority of the population there does not have bank accounts but almost everyone has mobile phones hence it's a lot more convenient for them to use digital currencies. Globally though, it may still take a while before cash is totally killed for the same reasons you have already stated.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 07:11:09 AM
I think it is a little bit different topic, than credit card taking the role of cash, as these cards are based on cash, while crypto can be considered as another currency. Will not happen in the near future I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: