Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True - page 27. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

For cryptocurrency to kill cash is a  long term arrangement, because more awareness need to created for massive adoption of cryptocurrency globally. When people start using cryptocurrency and enjoying the benefits associated with it, cash will eventually fade away.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Today the majority of payments are still dominated by cash, but the use of crypto start lurking and fore may all things can be done without cash.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Not now, it takes a long time to replace cash money. Currently crypto is in another world, and can not yet if it should immediately kill the cash money.
Activity: 168
Yes, sooner or later crypto will reduce the use of cash money. This is a positive thing because everything will work efficiently and more safely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

It is very difficult to answer since the market is already down right now. And that dip is affecting others trust in cryptocurrency that will result to less investors and buyers. Fiat is used on real life situations or services and does not change in value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
money always changed its form, from iron to paper, from paper to digital. it's time for a new form. But it will not be possible to completely switch to crypto currency soon
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Crypto currency is more convenient and faster than ordinary money, so they will replace them naturally with time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
in the future crypto may kill cash / fiat but for now it is still a debate for everyone because some people still doubt cryptocurrency and prefer to hold fiat, when in fact if someone holds fiat the longer the value will be shrinking due to inflation but not much who is aware of it, I am sure everyone in the future will begin to realize it and can accept crypto to avoid inflation from fiat.
Activity: 30
This market will not completely supplant the dollar or other paper money, but will take a large market share and everyone will use coins, because it is fast and safe

The bitcoin cash, bitcoin, ETH are all very fast. BTC has lighting network. It could be very fast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I think that cryptocurrency and cash can easily co-exist. Both are good for different purposes and in different places. It is strange for me to hear that crypto will be used by “smart” people. I cannot get what the author meant to say. My grandma will never ever use cryptocurrency, does it really make her dumb?Smiley
Activity: 104
At least not in the coming years as currently older generations are not it savvy and they are not used to paying with crypto or apps on phone. Maybe 20 or 30 years later the seniors are replace by the juniors which are more it savvy and most or even all the countries are already using technology payment so there is a bigger market potential for crypto.
Activity: 252
Everyone wanted a new technology to be adopted and need some changes and according to me its an great idea to choose cryptocurrency instead of older currencies and i think it is possible within few Years that everyone would recommend cryptocurrency instead of fiat currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
This is very difficult in the near future. Digital money can not replace cash money.

Crypto money continues to be traded on stock exchange sites. People are using digital money to make money.

In the following years we will see digital money.
Despite made lot of news in the recent times cryptocurrency cannot replace cash or kill cash. Huge percentage of people are still using cash for their transactions, only few group of people are in the crypto, so expecting to kill cash is highly impossible.
Activity: 238
This is very difficult in the near future. Digital money can not replace cash money.

Crypto money continues to be traded on stock exchange sites. People are using digital money to make money.

In the following years we will see digital money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

"Killing" is rather a harsh word for it. I kind of see it as an opportunity to improve cash. With a digitized outlet, we can finally live in a society without cash. No more delays in change and no more heavy coins. Everything will be cashless. Everything will be digitized. Quite frankly, it is a system without weakness, well except the cutting of electricity off.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
I think that cryptocurrency has the potential to replace cash, but it is still far from being able to do so because the price of coins is too unstable. Let us think about it. If your electricity bill changes every minute, what do you think?

Exactly! Nobody wants to receive a salary that might be worth 50% the next day. If we want crypto assets to become the mainstream form of payments, we must accept regulation and stability.

Though those crypto  is getting well known because of its unstable prices which we could really earn from its pump and dumps but now if we are talking about in applying it in the real world i do agree that it is very bad if you are receiving your salary  getting dump in the other day because of its value, but if it pump well luckily to us . Though now it is difficult to make it implemented as a payment system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This may take a long time. I estimate it will take 20 years. It takes 20 years to completely eliminate cash. Moreover, many countries are very backward, which requires patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Crypto currencies never kill cash as fiat currency can be used anywhere but crypto currencies can be used only through internet and internet is not available everywhere and everytime. Only some percentage of overall population know widely about crypto currencies and it will take long time to be populated it to everyone.
Activity: 154
I don't think that cryptocurrency can be able to kill cash completely. It seems to me that they will exist side by side for a long time. Maybe one-day cryptocurrency becomes the number one currency of the world but fiat will not die completely.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
In developed countries, cryptocurrency will definitely threaten Fiat currency some time in near future, but in developing and poor countries, where many people have still not heard of cryptocurrency, it has a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: