Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCurrent // Bitcoin Sales - Simple & Secure - page 2. (Read 9646 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We had high hopes of opening shop again today since the rate was relatively stable over the weekend, but with it currently falling so drastically in such a short amount of time, we're remaining "closed" for the time being.

Also: if you make a deposit without first receiving the go-ahead from us, the funds will be held for up to 72 hours and will incur a larger fee.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
I would keep personal transaction information private and just use email. If you sent funds and are going through a buy with Crypto then saying, "hey I sent in funds" or "Ok now i am waiting for my coins" I think that just fills up the forum with useless redundant information that no one will will benefit from. This is just my opinion of course. Opinions are like asshol** everyone has one.

If there is any information we all could benefit from then of course type away.

Thanks,

Michael

Quick update: We are not accepting orders at this time. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
here is a map of BOA locations, looks like there are a number of states without them.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Bank_of_America_footprint.png/800px-Bank_of_America_footprint.png

You may have to setup state specific accounts with smaller banks, which might be more hospitable to your business.

One can spread the risk around but an USD currency collapse will ensure one will get wiped out in their business account, if one cannot manage systemic international business risk. Besides FDIC can only service insurance for maybe 5% of the US deposits, if lucky.  Total US bank deposits are sitting at around USD 10 Trillion currently.  Call FDIC, they will tell you. They have USD 33B to cover the loss plus another maybe 100B from the not so federal reserve, with no real reserves.  This is a very real and present danger to our nation and the world over. Currently the BRICS nations are no longer accepting USD for world trade.  USD=Petrol dollar.  No cheap petrol= scarcity in clean water and food.

Word from the TOP Officer of the current most powerful military in the world.  This guy didnt get this position by being dumb.  Just saying...

“I think the biggest threat we have to our national security is our debt,” said Adm. Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, during a “Tribute to the Troops” breakfast in Washington last month."

http://nationalsecurityzone.org/site/tag/adm-mike-mullen/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-brics-bank-to-rival-world-bank-imf/

http://www.ibtimes.com/so-long-yankees-china-brazil-ditch-us-dollar-trade-deal-brics-summit-1153415

If a great majority do not accept USD's in the future do you think the value will go down or up? Great for BTC (BTW IMHO among others)  Just saying...one needs to manage risk in this dynamic/acute business climate or risk going insolvent.

Crypto Current LLC--Hit me up if you got any questions for systemic international business risk management. I could give you a free initial consultation as a public service for your business and possibly save your business from insolvency so after the storm passes your company will emerge as the top in your class pending any black swan events. A little about me...Military (No I will not disclose what branch publicly) working with various alphabet soup agencies.  Basically I have extensive MI (Military Intel) contacts which works closely with ALOT of different agencies and various people in the world financial industry from NY to HK.

Anyhow, just wired the money over to you guys.  Now the waiting starts but I have no doubt you guys will come through based upon past customer satisfaction and the awesome services rendered, cheers.  

DISCLAIMER:  All the info mentioned on top is public knowledge and used for educational purposes only.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
"Cash deposits are non-refundable, and those not following the order procedure will be price-locked at time of deposit. If you don't like that rate, then thanks for the donation."
Not today, sorry.  We had multiple clients decide to deposit without warning and then not say anything until the price hit $105 ... so we lost about $150+ per coin on thousands of dollars worth of surprise orders.  Sad

We've suspended trading for the time being.

When the cash deposit is made there is a time/date stamp on that deposit, right? Don't you guys use the price of bitcoin at that time/date? Don't let people take advantage of you, not right.

You should have just sent them their original funds back for not following the procedure. Every day customers that follow the rules and procedures should not have suffer for what the others did. And they still even got their bitcoin! There have been several big time sellers that have closed doors temporarily due to the price drop. Hope you get going again....

The problem is that when people make a cash deposit, there is no way to send them their funds back ... so it forces us to process the order.  We'll get going again, for sure, but we took a hard, hard hit today.
legendary
Personal text my ass....
Not today, sorry.  We had multiple clients decide to deposit without warning and then not say anything until the price hit $105 ... so we lost about $150+ per coin on thousands of dollars worth of surprise orders.  Sad

When the cash deposit is made there is a time/date stamp on that deposit, right? Don't you guys use the price of bitcoin at that time/date? Don't let people take advantage of you, not right.

You should have just sent them their original funds back for not following the procedure. Every day customers that follow the rules and procedures should not have suffer for what the others did. And they still even got their bitcoin! There have been several big time sellers that have closed doors temporarily due to the price drop. Hope you get going again....

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've been trying all day to get a couple of BTC.

Wanted to try the process and will go from there.

Eventually would like to buy more.

I'm a BofA customer - 20 years - and could do a direct acct transfer.

Would you be able to fulfill this request?

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Simple & Secure

Yepper. Thanks for another flawless transaction, Jon. A+.
hehehe, thanks, opentoe!  we have some of the best clients, without a doubt.  you are a prime example.  Smiley
legendary
Personal text my ass....
Love these guys. Worked with me through some problems that happened out of everyone's control. Very reliable service. Can't say enough how happy I am that I found them.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
We are offering cash by mail again.  Smiley

Oh okay, I didn't know that. Awesome!
We are offering cash by mail again.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
Yeah cash by mail is tricky. Maybe you should just accept postal money orders instead? You could easily prove you didn't cash it if you get an empty envelope.  Also I am curious as to how you keep things straight. If you have two people ordering $200 worth how do you tell them apart? I've seen other bitcoin businesses add small amounts (e.g. $200.04). Just curious.

cb

Honestly, this hasn't been a problem yet.  Even on days when there are a few, for example, $800 deposits, since each person emails us again after they've made the deposit, it's relatively easy to figure it out.  But, you bring up a good point, and in the future we will probably need to implement a new policy of having people scan / take a photo of the deposit receipt and email it to us ... either that, or we'll start asking people to deposit some small amount of change, like you mentioned. 

We're also going to go ahead and offer cash in the mail as an option again, but this time before anyone sends anything, we'll make very clear that we are not responsible for any loss in transit, or if the individual forgets to put anything in the envelope, or whatever other issues.  If people want to send via Registered Mail, that would be an option as well, but I've read that can take 3 weeks, so ... probably not a VIABLE option.

Cash in the mail is really only appealing to those without BoA or WF nearby, or those who have a lot of cash on hand, or those who prefer avoiding the bank altogether.

Hey jon you might want to change your signature until you can offer cash by mail again.
Yeah cash by mail is tricky. Maybe you should just accept postal money orders instead? You could easily prove you didn't cash it if you get an empty envelope.  Also I am curious as to how you keep things straight. If you have two people ordering $200 worth how do you tell them apart? I've seen other bitcoin businesses add small amounts (e.g. $200.04). Just curious.

cb

Honestly, this hasn't been a problem yet.  Even on days when there are a few, for example, $800 deposits, since each person emails us again after they've made the deposit, it's relatively easy to figure it out.  But, you bring up a good point, and in the future we will probably need to implement a new policy of having people scan / take a photo of the deposit receipt and email it to us ... either that, or we'll start asking people to deposit some small amount of change, like you mentioned. 

We're also going to go ahead and offer cash in the mail as an option again, but this time before anyone sends anything, we'll make very clear that we are not responsible for any loss in transit, or if the individual forgets to put anything in the envelope, or whatever other issues.  If people want to send via Registered Mail, that would be an option as well, but I've read that can take 3 weeks, so ... probably not a VIABLE option.

Cash in the mail is really only appealing to those without BoA or WF nearby, or those who have a lot of cash on hand, or those who prefer avoiding the bank altogether.
Activity: 94

cb
legendary
Personal text my ass....
Felt so good about the first, I did another bitcoin buy from CryptoCurrent and bitcoins were transferred literally within minutes! Yep, all my skepticism is over. I feel very comfortable with these guys.

Keep up the great work.

I've ordered from cryptocurrent a couple of times and both times were great experiences. Very fast service and replied to emails even late at night.

cb

Glad to hear it, cosmicboy!!

Flawless transaction, good communication and Jon's a good man on top of it all.

A+. Will most definitely be back.

Charts will be ready and waiting!  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Flawless transaction, good communication and Jon's a good man on top of it all.

A+. Will most definitely be back.
Pages:
Jump to: