Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 74. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I've invested some Dogecoins, I'll let you know what happens.
If things works, i'll try with small amounts of btc.

Do it if you are ready to lose them at any moment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've invested some Dogecoins, I'll let you know what happens.
If things works, i'll try with small amounts of btc.
hrm
Activity: 5
So this is how much they have now , https://blockchain.info/address/1E5Fs2zQZBrdnWUtQXMMUUwMvKWxd73acF

Gonna be an epic win for them if they decided to close anytime soon ey

How did you get this address?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
My pet conspiracy theory: cryptodouble to pump BTC

Then why are they accepting altcoins too? They want to pump every cryptocurrency?
To build trust. People in the alt scene have less money, so they can start from lower, which means they can last longer and thus grow more confidence.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Then why are they accepting altcoins too? They want to pump every cryptocurrency?
Probably, just imagine... first of all, each user in order to invest in altcoins, will start buying bitcoin with fiat, then will start buying altcoins with bitcoin, so what will happen? that's simple skyrocketing the price of BTC and other altcoins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Mining til I puke

So far, people are only sending petty money.
A hypothesis is that what they want it to people not only to invest more money, but to invest that much money that people will start buying bitcoin with fiat, thus skyrocketing the price of Bitcoin, which is rather low at the moment. Kind of "anniversay pump" - last BTC pump was a bit more than one year ago.
And they, they will strike

I have no idea how plausible this is but at least if this is their idea, that would be less boring than a mere ponzi.

Because frankly, who cares for alt? BTC is the real deal.

That's quite interesting - and very plausible
hrm

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

A hypothesis is that what they want it to people not only to invest more money, but to invest that much money that people will start buying bitcoin with fiat, thus skyrocketing the price of Bitcoin, which is rather low at the moment. Kind of "anniversay pump" - last BTC pump was a bit more than one year ago.
And they, they will strike

I have no idea how plausible this is but at least if this is their idea, that would be less boring than a mere ponzi.

Because frankly, who cares for alt? BTC is the real deal.
Good idea, at least better than a pnzi scheme
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

A hypothesis is that: what they want is for people to not only invest more money, but end up being so euphoric they also invest cash to buy more bitcoin (and double them), thus skyrocketing the price of Bitcoin, which is rather low at the moment. Kind of "anniversay pump" - last BTC pump was a bit more than one year ago.
And then, they would strike.

Because frankly, who cares for alt (except Monero, of course Smiley)? BTC is the real deal.

Update: I've been asked "Then why are they accepting altcoins too? They want to pump every cryptocurrency?".
My answer is:
"To build trust. People in the alt scene have less money, so they can start from lower, which means they can last longer and thus grow more confidence."

If you hesitated to invest and now with tthis theory you feel confident enough to try your luck, please show your gratitude by using my referral: http://cryptodouble.com/?ref=fzKm8 Thanks!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
i just try yesterday,
i hope not scam before i get the PO....
hrm
It's definitely a ponzi. The question is if it will collapse before your payout or not. Very risky game.
150 doge is not that much, but don't 'invest' more than this.

i think this system cant live 4 more days
but 150 doge is very small prize
so if u want, u can try for fun
but as i said, it has high risk Smiley

If they are usig that 18k BTC stolen from Bitstamp, they can live few weeks or so.
So, they will making even more money.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
i think this will survive a few weeks from now, people "investing" hard there so the cycle should run a few weeks*

*if its no scam Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
well I'm still receiving my payouts and reinvesting the profits Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
does that mean OP has over 23xx bitcoins deposited into their program?
it's crazy.

from their wallet, they have 5k plus btc, that means x2 what's stated on site   https://blockchain.info/address/1E5Fs2zQZBrdnWUtQXMMUUwMvKWxd73acF
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
does that mean OP has over 23xx bitcoins deposited into their program?
it's crazy.

Merit: 501
Why would they shut down? They have enough bitcoins and everything to cover "investments" that was deposited 3-4 days ago...and those who already have doubled money, will probably invest again because of greed. This shit can probably work for at least month.

maybe longer, since everyone seems to be reinvesting back their profits ... well almost everyone..
Activity: 168
I was wanting to invest around 150 Doge in this site, should I do it? that's not that much doge so even if I lose it, it's not like I lost 500k doge or something.
I know this may be a ponzi, but just wanted to check it out, a couple of my crypto-friends has done this and has luck with it.

It's definitely a ponzi. The question is if it will collapse before your payout or not. Very risky game.

Yeah Smiley The reason why I am only doing 150 Doge is even if it collapses before it pays out, that's like, 5000 satoshi's so it's not that much.
Thank you for your advice though!

no problem
and good luck to you
i sent 7000 doge and take 14.000 doge from there
but its enough for me Smiley
Merit: 500
Why would they shut down? They have enough bitcoins and everything to cover "investments" that was deposited 3-4 days ago...and those who already have doubled money, will probably invest again because of greed. This shit can probably work for at least month.
Activity: 168
I was wanting to invest around 150 Doge in this site, should I do it? that's not that much doge so even if I lose it, it's not like I lost 500k doge or something.
I know this may be a ponzi, but just wanted to check it out, a couple of my crypto-friends has done this and has luck with it.

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
It's a wonder that it hasn't exploded already! Probably they are waiting for some whales to come in.  Cool

This ponzi has been going crazy, it can explode anytime, I think the scammer has already had enough money from their investors to shut it down and run away
Pages:
Jump to: