Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 69. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
shit mate that s alot of titties ... same as the shadowcoin incident, they informed me that they couldn't find an exchange , thats why it got delayed

did you mail them ?

i did, ttc is on cryptsy, if they are so professional so they should pay, so if u put to big amount then u will not get paid on time !!!
they are afraod to spend btc to buy them:) loosing in my eyes:)

certainly looks like it ,  Shocked
wonder if they'll payout that 101btc tomorrow.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
shit mate that s alot of titties ... same as the shadowcoin incident, they informed me that they couldn't find an exchange , thats why it got delayed

did you mail them ?

i did, ttc is on cryptsy, if they are so professional so they should pay, so if u put to big amount then u will not get paid on time !!!
they are afraod to spend btc to buy them:) loosing in my eyes:)

did you mail them ?
it is old scrap coins i had:)
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
It is not true they always pay:)

they have problems with TTC large amount, pending already for over 18h

wow you have Kittehcoins? did it not go down to 1 sats?
It is not true they always pay:)

they have problems with TTC large amount, pending already for over 18h

d2a
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
There was a DDos attack on the website, but luckily the engineer of CryptoDouble can handle it
https://blockchain.info/tx/0f1efb53bd1bab38e68ed92ed1485162ade7c28682cf1655c908c705791f81e8

Someone deposited 51btc , i highly feel it's the site them self making this big deposits .. if its not, then i think it's a good time for them to run
this guy should get 102 btc tomorrow, lets see Cheesy
IF this payout will be executed, there will be a lot more of _investments_. imho.

yeap 

Activity: 42
https://blockchain.info/tx/0f1efb53bd1bab38e68ed92ed1485162ade7c28682cf1655c908c705791f81e8

Someone deposited 51btc , i highly feel it's the site them self making this big deposits .. if its not, then i think it's a good time for them to run
IF this payout will be executed, there will be a lot more of _investments_. imho.

Exactly.  This will only add to the hype and cause larger "investments" if they are paid out.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
with 7k + bitcoins in one month, they're certainly giving Mr Madoff  a run for his money
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
the amount of newbies with 1 post + claiming to profit here is scary too
Made another 'bet' .. hope they last another 100 hours  Grin

Activity: 637
Merit: 262
i invested my last .15 in this ? lol nerve wracking bs Tongue but its worth the fun
Activity: 46
Website sporadic unavailability likely does not impact payment processing mechanism.
Activity: 25
Despite I know that this will collapse soon, I have to admit that I have been paid even through the claimed DDoS attack.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
i keep on piling in my deposits. Got close to 1.2 btc in total in the process of being doubled

Just re-updated my proof as well and yes i have been paid since the ddos attack there as well:
I'd definitely consider jumping on board now before it's too late and they could potentially shut up shop. My experiences :

I will be updating when i get back home and have my crypto doubler account up to take an updated screenshot with Wink

website is http://markwinterdesigns.co.uk/proof.png

If you do deposit and my proof has been useful to you please consider the referral link in the signature Wink
gonna try 1btc shortly ... it should run for atleast 2 weeks or more without any issues.

they even took the trouble to fix deposits and prevented a ddos attack. dont think they will be going any where in this few days.

You are doing exactly the worst thing. If you want to risk and take part of a Ponzi, the best is to get in as soon as possible, not waiting to see if anything bad happens. lol

But I recommend not to invest that much or not to invest at all.

what im reinvesting are all profits, i've taken back my initial and 50% more . So technically i've got nothing to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: