Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 11. (Read 67089 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
just restarted the tasks

sorry for the downtime.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Data down? Last update 3 hours ago?

same here, data is not refreshing
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Data down? Last update 3 hours ago?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
added:

FantomCoin
SYNC
NAUT
XC
ltcx
Granite [GRN]
Munit [MUN]
Dirac [XDQ]
Electron [ELT]

didnt add:
PHO -  already had it just waiting for exchange

Thank you! Would love to have Libertycoin (XLB) as well.
added:

FantomCoin
SYNC
NAUT
XC
ltcx
Granite [GRN]
Munit [MUN]
Dirac [XDQ]
Electron [ELT]

didnt add:
PHO -  already had it just waiting for exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What do you need to add FantomCoin? It's already on Poloniex
Activity: 480
Adding coins manually must be a pain, especially with the speed at which things change in the crypto currency world.

Yes

The APIs can not be trusted from what I have found, the database would be a complete mess if it was implemented that way.

Also some exchanges need a single request for each coin, so impossible for those exchanges.

Ill give it more though though, most of the newish exchanges are a single request for all coin data.

I can understand the issue. What I was thinking was that you'd have you're own database of coin codes, and that you could poll the exchanges that would let you for their list of coin codes and then run that against you're internal list. At the very least that could alert you to new coins most of the time, and maybe if things improve it could even be automated.
Regardless, could you add:

Granite [GRN]
MunitiCoin [MUN]
Dirac [XDQ]
Electron [ELT]
Adding coins manually must be a pain, especially with the speed at which things change in the crypto currency world.

Yes

The APIs can not be trusted from what I have found, the database would be a complete mess if it was implemented that way.

Also some exchanges need a single request for each coin, so impossible for those exchanges.

Ill give it more though though, most of the newish exchanges are a single request for all coin data.

Wouldn't it be easier if you pulled new coins from the exchange API's and automatically added them? Even if all you had was the abbreviation and a placeholder image it would keep the sight in perfect sync with the exchanges, and alert you to what new coins need their image and full name added. That part shouldn't be very hard, and even if you're behind on adding those things, it wouldn't hold up the core functionality.

Thoughts?
list to add:
FantomCoin
SYNC
PHO
NAUT
XC
ltcx
Activity: 322
at the moment www.cavirtex.com is only in as a fiat provider
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
ya might want to update the exchange info.. www.cavirtex.com exchanges 2
 different coins now.
Just a suggestion...

I have about a hundred different coins, and I've recently taken interest in my overall wallet value. In order to see the overall value I have to scroll to the bottom of the page. It might be a good idea to have a wallet summary at the top of the page.

have you had a look at the mobile dashboard?

also the API

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just a suggestion...

I have about a hundred different coins, and I've recently taken interest in my overall wallet value. In order to see the overall value I have to scroll to the bottom of the page. It might be a good idea to have a wallet summary at the top of the page.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Please use one of these for NXT. My eyes hurt.

two small unfortunately need to be 64x64 pixles

I downloaded the mediakit from the next site and updated it to the blue logo that I found inside (not sure im completely happy with that one either)

Hi

Please could you add Curecoin?

Many Thanks

Andy

Thanks
Hi any chance of getting curecoin?  It's on these exchanges now

Andy

curecoin is in - sorry must have got missed somehow

Please add JackpotCoin!

JackpotCoin is in

hey! would be pretty cool to have some USD/EUR "virtual" wallets in here, could include my USD and EUR depots on btc-e in cryptofolio then Smiley

had a go at this tonight but it seems like its quite a major change - quite a bit of work in this.

Thanks So much for the Curecoin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

I downloaded the mediakit from the next site and updated it to the blue logo that I found inside (not sure im completely happy with that one either)

Hi

Many Thanks

Andy

Thanks

Andy

Please add JackpotCoin!

JackpotCoin is in

hey! would be pretty cool to have some USD/EUR "virtual" wallets in here, could include my USD and EUR depots on btc-e in cryptofolio then Smiley

had a go at this tonight but it seems like its quite a major change - quite a bit of work in this.

Hi

Many Thanks

Andy

Andy

Please add JackpotCoin!

JackpotCoin is in

Pages:
Jump to: