Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 8. (Read 67089 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
JUDGE,VTA Added

FIMK just needed to be enabled in the dgex worker

stealth edit: a few nights ago I removed coinex.pw as an exchange because they are no longer around, if you had a coin set to them it will be set to average price, if it couldnt be average price(only on coinex.pw) its removed from your folio (about 4 folios affected)

going to have to remove coinedup soon as well as they are closing down
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
dgex API is not working since 25-Jul-2014

Thanks for adding btsx. DGEX (API) will probably come back online in a few days.

DGEX relaunched. Please add FIMK.
just deployed a version with menus and a few other drastic changes

one small bug i just found is it drops your UUID when you go to the vote page, ill fix that later to night
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Thanks for adding btsx. DGEX (API) will probably come back online in a few days.
Atomic Trade

+

4 new coins

FIMK (dgex.com)

FIMK (dgex.com)
BitsharesX (https://bter.com/trade/btsx_btc)
Simcoin (simxchg.com)
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Is there something wrong with Bittrex? It doesn't seem to be grabbing the values from there successfully. Lots of red alerts.

This seems to be the only exchange trading some of the new Blake-256 coins so far, specifically:

BlakeBitcoin
Photon
UniversalMolecule

Which is the primary reason for adding it, when you can.
ethereum has been requested through reddit, posting here to remind my self

still working on that big list a few posts up - trying to do 10-15 a night till there done.

Did atomic-trade.com get added to the supported exchanges?

Memory issues need to be confirmed as fixed before I can contemplate adding any more exchanges.

I will see if I can work some sort of "excluding outlier datapoins" in the average calculation.

I know CryptoRush prices are basically ignored (since they are dead)

yes I would wish they would hurry up and come back operational with a API or disapear completely.

Just updated the grahps to look nicer in my opinion, (mobile dasboard any any of the linked values down the right side)

If you all hate it I can put it back the way it was.
I hate to keep requesting features, but I use your portfolio so much I can't help it!  Shocked

Anyway is there a way to block certain exchanges? The issue I run into is that I use the average feature whenever possible, but Coined Up seems to regularly have some yahoo buying a currency for a ridiculously high/low price which then skews the average price way out of wack. I know CryptoRush prices are basically ignored (since they are dead), perhaps some way of letting the user mark exchanges he doesn't care about?
TODO:
TalkCoin (TAC)
KryptKoin (KTK)
update images for - Monero, Whitecoin, ReddCoin, and VertCoin
new exchange for maidsafecoin
new exchange - https://www.atomic-trade.com/
precious metals - I want these for me

Did atomic-trade.com get added to the supported exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: