Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 4. (Read 67089 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
thank you for your extremly usefull work, i only would like to sufest to add Yobit and CCEX would be quite nice, in fact i was thinking why not simply import data from coinmarketcap and in this way you have not to ride with every exchange one by one, keep the good work this kind of projects make our life a little more easy
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
will be working on removing cryptsy shortly  Sad
legendary
Activity: 966
wow, really a nice project, i hope you can add the coins available in coinmarket and it would be simply perfect, thanks for share this project
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I like this site its pretty handy but you have to pay to get a longer time in the graphic.. my question is how do we know that it's going to last "forever"? you say lifetime but you could end the service at any time.

site says:

"The data in the graph above is limited to two weeks, due to space constraints.
If you do not visit the site for a month the data points will stop being logged.

You can unlock this "account" (UUID) for all graphs for life for 10 USD worth of coins using the link below. "

So how do you guarantee this (that it's forever)?
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Any plans on adding support for bleutrade listed coins?

Doh, just saw it listed, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Any plans on adding support for bleutrade listed coins?
added shapeshift as an "exchange"
updated the graphs like a week ago to use the stock charts

changed some icons to font awesome to reduce the number of images in the page
not dead

stuff thats fixed

add coins to vote page
add image to coins on vote page  (automatically resized to 64x64 using imagemagick) displayed as 43x43

I will be able to automate the coin adding each week very soon, now that they will have images on the vote page.

heaps of stuff to do left though like:

remove dead exchanges
fix the dam slow lagy graphs  (had to remove RDP algorithm because was causing initial page lag)
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
Is this website dead ?
The "add a new coin for vote" haven't worked in ages.
Too bad, it was a good tool !
they are, thanks!

if its bitcoin you could use it to vote Cheesy

if its more then 10 USD use it to unlock your folio (UUID) for lifetime graph data then donate the rest.  (the numbers down the right side are clickable! (apparently some people don't notice))
Activity: 247
Could u please change Darkcoin price sources to Dash?

done had to change the name back in till i get the new image sorted Sad

blackcoin coin code is also now BLK from BC

bitcoin fiat (USD AUD EUR etc) price should automatically update every 45 seconds, its also in the page tab with a up (^) or down (v) arrow for the change (if any) in the last 45 seconds.

graphs may seem a little a lot slower to load, but zooming once loaded should now be fast (especially for paid customers with over a year of data), will look at implemting the RDP algrothim to delete data rather then processing it on every request

Great job! Are your donation addresses correct? Would like to pass few cents for great site.

Activity: 910

done had to change the name back in till i get the new image sorted Sad

blackcoin coin code is also now BLK from BC

bitcoin fiat (USD AUD EUR etc) price should automatically update every 45 seconds, its also in the page tab with a up (^) or down (v) arrow for the change (if any) in the last 45 seconds.

graphs may seem a little a lot slower to load, but zooming once loaded should now be fast (especially for paid customers with over a year of data), will look at implemting the RDP algrothim to delete data rather then processing it on every request
Activity: 910
The lifetime graph data is now 10 USD worth of coins through coinpayments.net (down from 30 AUD)

Visit any graph page buy clicking on a line total to be presented with a checkout button.

I will add more coins soon - have been very busy sorry.

Then some exchanges need to be removed like bter (looks like there coming back from the dead) and mcxnow
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Didn't look to see if this was mentioned yet.. but CGB (cryptogenicbullion) is now CBX (cryptobullion) .. would love to see the one removed and the new one added.

Cheers!
Activity: 247
Hi swordfish,
 love your page!

I would like to add spreadcoin (SPR) to the voting list.
but I get some "OperationalError at /submit/coin/" if I try that.

btw. SPR is a coin your can add blindly Wink = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435

I was trying that too. I would gladly see SPR on cryptofolio.

One more thing: BlackCoin is not BC anymore, it is BLK.

Activity: 330
Merit: 252
Hi swordfish,
 love your page!

I would like to add spreadcoin (SPR) to the voting list.
but I get some "OperationalError at /submit/coin/" if I try that.

btw. SPR is a coin your can add blindly Wink = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435
Pages:
Jump to: