Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 158. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
New Dice challenge - Hit most winning rolls in a row and get 0.04 BTC! Read more about it in this thread.

Good luck!  Grin
Oh boy, another challenge that will take a huge amount of my time Tongue And I never seem to win these things...
It's still a great prize though and I think it's awesome that everybody can participate with this. Sure hope that Ham doesn't win it a second time Wink
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
DOGE Lotto Round #122 will close in approx 11 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  11,200 DOGE
2nd place: 2,100 DOGE
3rd place: 700 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 56
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

Only 3 days left for this month's Wagering Contest

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
New Dice challenge - Hit most winning rolls in a row and get 0.04 BTC! Read more about it in this thread.

Good luck!  Grin
legendary
Some troubles with todays maintenance...we'll be back when everything will be in place. Sorry for downtime.

edit: fixed.

Yeah, noticed that it ran kinda slow the first hour or so after it was done, might be unrelated though.
Still, good to see that my inactive referrals were also removed. This also happens after these updates, right? Or I must be remembering the number wrong Smiley
Will take some time to synchronize statistics completely. Yes, inactive users without email/password and those without any bets are removed during maintenances.
legendary
Some troubles with todays maintenance...we'll be back when everything will be in place. Sorry for downtime.

Yeah, noticed that it ran kinda slow the first hour or so after it was done, might be unrelated though.
Still, good to see that my inactive referrals were also removed. This also happens after these updates, right? Or I must be remembering the number wrong Smiley
legendary

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Current top 10 leaders with less than a week of wagering left this month:

Bitcoin top 10:

Ethereum top 10:

Litecoin top 10:

Dogecoin top 10:

More info in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-largest-wagering-contest-ever-58000-in-prizepool-1850986

And congrats to XTremeLoser for winning 0.01512 BTC on today's Bitcoin Lotto with a chance of 2.116%!

legendary
Are there any plans to re-open the option to invest in the near future?
No, not really.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
Are there any plans to re-open the option to invest in the near future?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
On February 22nd, we'll have a maintenance starting at 7:00 UTC, and will last a bit longer than usual (probably whole day). Website will be unavailable. Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for the reminders Admin on such update.Its quiet longer than on usual maintenance yet it do last for a whole day but well its just fine and for those CG players out there have a break and sip out some coffee while the site is still on maintenance  Cool
legendary
On February 22nd, we'll have a maintenance starting at 7:00 UTC, and will last a bit longer than usual (probably whole day). Website will be unavailable. Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Cool contest for ETH! Cool

I have a couple of ethereum and was looking for a place to start spending it on and your competition looks just like what I was looking for.
Thanks for the promotional post about it or wouldn't have known it was still in progress. Grin

You have to bet a lot to be able to win this one though, current top player sits at 2,695 ETH wagered.
On the upside, that number doesn't seem to go up anymore, so some high value, low risk bets will definitely get you up there.

There are more prizes, not only first place.

Ethereum wagering contest prizes:
1st place - 2.5 ETH & 500 Ethereum lottery tickets
2nd place - 1.25 ETH $ 350 Ethereum lottery tickets
3rd place - 0.5 ETH & 200 Ethereum lottery tickets
4th place - 0.25 ETH & 150 Ethereum lottery tickets
5th place - 0.1 ETH & 100 Ethereum lottery tickets
6th place - 60 Ethereum lottery tickets
7th place - 50 Ethereum lottery tickets
8th place - 40 Ethereum lottery tickets
9th place - 30 Ethereum lottery tickets
10th place - 20 Ethereum lottery tickets
legendary

I have a couple of ethereum and was looking for a place to start spending it on and your competition looks just like what I was looking for.
Thanks for the promotional post about it or wouldn't have known it was still in progress. Grin

You have to bet a lot to be able to win this one though, current top player sits at 2,695 ETH wagered.
On the upside, that number doesn't seem to go up anymore, so some high value, low risk bets will definitely get you up there.

DOGE Lotto Round #121 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  17,200 DOGE
2nd place: 3,225 DOGE
3rd place: 1,075 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 86
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

Current BTC top 5 of our Monthly Wagering Contest:

There are still 9 days of wagering left this month. Good luck to all!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

Saturday's Bitcoin lottery (round 242) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1Rambogoham323815.764%0.01624 BTC
2tuesday101824.926%0.00304 BTC
3thenerd31418618.867%0.00102 BTC

Congratulations

Current top 5 leaders of Ethereum Wagering Contest:

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Just loggin to move some GRC that i remember that i have but the Withdrawl system is disambled.
As i see in the blog final date for doing this is 19th February. So i guess that this issue will be fixed until then...
Waiting for a GRC wallet fix from gridcoin developers. Withdrawals are extended till March 5th.

Thank you for the answer DogecoinMachine, much appreciated. Cool
legendary
Just loggin to move some GRC that i remember that i have but the Withdrawl system is disambled.
As i see in the blog final date for doing this is 19th February. So i guess that this issue will be fixed until then...
Waiting for a GRC wallet fix from gridcoin developers. Withdrawals are extended till March 5th.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Jump to: