Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 174. (Read 345505 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 3
The highest disinvestment fee is 0.3% which is much less than any daily bitcoin price fluctuation I can remember.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
You deposit 0.01BTC you withdraw 0.009BTC, do you not have a 10% loss?

But that's usually only when you just leave the fee slider at its default location.
I usually slide it pretty much all the way to the left and pay the lowest possible fee, even then it usually doesn't take too long if there aren't too many unconfirmed transactions on the network.

Yes, I did and I invested previously too.
I'm just saying that's a bit high.

And yes, you do seem defensive, because for example, you're saying I should've read the FAQ as if that has anything to do with anything
I never said I got the fee unexpected, I said it's high.
And you negate the loss of a transaction fee, you assume I'm running a 100 million$ mining farm so I earn my fee back?
A loss is a loss.
Defensive af

Why does the divest fee matter that much? I mean you're not going to make any significant kind of profit anyway in under 21 days anyway.
Investing for less than a month seems pointless anyway.
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
DOGE Lotto Round #109 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  60,600 DOGE
2nd place: 11,363 DOGE
3rd place: 4,545 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 303
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

EV+ Lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool.

Bitcoin Lotto round #218 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.00968 BTC
2nd place: 0.00181 BTC
3rd place: 0.00073 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 121
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool

6 days left for Monthly Wagering Contest!!

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Fees for transactions arent a loss, you pay for moving your BTC (you're paying for a service offered by the bitcoin network).
Arguably, that has gotten a lot more expensive with bitcoin shooting up by over 700% this year alone in fiat value.
In total, that should still only amount for 0.002 or 0.003BTC, which are $25 combined right now, not $40 or more.

You deposit 0.01BTC you withdraw 0.009BTC, do you not have a 10% loss?
Meaning you invested into the bankroll without informing yourself about the rules and conditions of your investment?

Yes, I did and I invested previously too.
I'm just saying that's a bit high.

And yes, you do seem defensive, because for example, you're saying I should've read the FAQ as if that has anything to do with anything
I never said I got the fee unexpected, I said it's high.
And you negate the loss of a transaction fee, you assume I'm running a 100 million$ mining farm so I earn my fee back?
A loss is a loss.
Defensive af
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Need to put in a different slot game 👍
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
You guys should really decrease your divest fee
Done. It will be zero in 21 days, time needed to upgrade the software.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
It's 0.002BTC + count in the transaction fee and that's a good negative balance :/

I don’t think they should.

Actually, I don’t know why they use the word “investment” to refer to someone putting their money into their bankroll for 21 days or less. That’s speculation, or gambling, but not investing, as the difference between speculation and investing is time frame and the amount of risk.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
That does make it different, still don't understand your defensive attitude.
I'm explaining a situation to you, which you dont seem to be fully aware of.
Not sure why listing facts and explanations is considered "defensive",
but you made a comment about the fees and I explained why they are in place.

You need to pay 1mbtc to deposit the funds, and also some to withdraw. So there's a 40+$ loss right there.
Fees for transactions arent a loss, you pay for moving your BTC (you're paying for a service offered by the bitcoin network).
Arguably, that has gotten a lot more expensive with bitcoin shooting up by over 700% this year alone in fiat value.
In total, that should still only amount for 0.002 or 0.003BTC, which are $25 combined right now, not $40 or more.

I didn't know about the 21 day rule, thanks for that info
You should read the FAQ regarding bankroll investments before placing one.
The terms are outlined clearly there.

I mean, I have 1BTC deposited, and a 0.002BTC loss just to divest my funds isn't okay for me.
Meaning you invested into the bankroll without informing yourself about the rules and conditions of your investment?

We charge additional divest fee for short-term investments. This is to prevent abuse. The fees are as shown below:
For investments younger than 7 days, there is a 0.3% divestment fee
For investments younger than 14 days, there is a 0.2% divestment fee
For investments younger than 21 days, there is a 0.1% divestment fee
For investments older than 21 days, there is no divestment fee
Divestment fee is calculated based on the total investment value, not on the profit/losses.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Ofcourse they're network fees, but it needs to be mentionted on top of transaction fees there's no reason for a 0.2% divest fee.
Yes there is, the divest fee encourages investors to stay in the bankroll for a longer time and rewards loyal bankroll investors.
It reduces short term bankroll speculation and the swings the bankroll would experience due to them,
allowing the site to offer more stable max bet and profit limits.
You're also ignoring that after 21 days, the fee vanishes and you can divest without being charged any fees for it.

Another possible way to ensure this would be increasing the minimum investment time from 24 hours to a longer timeframe.
Would you rather have the minium time being 21 days, and not being allowed to divest earlier, no matter what?
In that case, the fee wouldn't be needed anymore.

that's a good negative balance
Your initial post makes it sound like between divest fees and transaction fees, all your bitcoin are taken in fees,
while in reality, the divest fees are just 0.3/0.2/0.1%,
meaning you'd get back 0.997BTC out of a 1BTC investment, should you decide to divest it early (ignoring the profit you might have made in your time being invested).

You seem to be acting like I'm attacking Crypto-Games, I'm nearly making a comment.
No, you wouldn't get 0.997BTC back.
You need to pay 1mbtc to deposit the funds, and also some to withdraw.
So there's a 40+$ loss right there.

I'm not talking about Crypto-Games taking the transaction fee, what the hell
I'm talking about the bankroll investment profitability.
I mean, I have 1BTC deposited, and a 0.002BTC loss just to divest my funds isn't okay for me.
I didn't know about the 21 day rule, thanks for that info Tongue
That does make it different, still don't understand your defensive attitude.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Ofcourse they're network fees, but it needs to be mentionted on top of transaction fees there's no reason for a 0.2% divest fee.
Yes there is, the divest fee encourages investors to stay in the bankroll for a longer time and rewards loyal bankroll investors.
It reduces short term bankroll speculation and the swings the bankroll would experience due to them,
allowing the site to offer more stable max bet and profit limits.
You're also ignoring that after 21 days, the fee vanishes and you can divest without being charged any fees for it.

Another possible way to ensure this would be increasing the minimum investment time from 24 hours to a longer timeframe.
Would you rather have the minium time being 21 days, and not being allowed to divest earlier, no matter what?
In that case, the fee wouldn't be needed anymore.

that's a good negative balance
Your initial post makes it sound like between divest fees and transaction fees, all your bitcoin are taken in fees,
while in reality, the divest fees are just 0.3/0.2/0.1%,
meaning you'd get back 0.997BTC out of a 1BTC investment, should you decide to divest it early (ignoring the profit you might have made in your time being invested).
legendary
Freedom&Honor
You guys should really decrease your divest fee It's 0.002BTC
The divest fee is based on your investment size, not fixed (0.002BTC would equal the fees for an investment of ~1BTC).
On top of that, it decreases over time, and there's no fee for investments older than 21 day.

count in the transaction fee and that's a good negative balance
Transaction fees aren't charged by the site directly, they are network fees.

The second comment seems like you think I'm retarded.
But thanks for the info..

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
You guys should really decrease your divest fee It's 0.002BTC
The divest fee is based on your investment size, not fixed (0.002BTC would equal the fees for an investment of ~1BTC).
On top of that, it decreases over time, and there's no fee for investments older than 21 day.

count in the transaction fee and that's a good negative balance
Transaction fees aren't charged by the site directly, they are network fees.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
It's 0.002BTC + count in the transaction fee and that's a good negative balance :/
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
THANK YOU FOR DROPPING BTC FAUCETS!!!
Now everyone got a better chance at winning the lotto then those who receive 10k from faucets and buy lotto tickets with out playing 😁👍
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
The profit gained by your site has increased three folds. That's amazing this means that the foot traffic in your website has increased as well with a bit of bad luck. I tried registering on the site and it said that it's currently not supporting my country. Is there any solution to this, this was recommended to me by my friend and I am willing to try your site.

Regards,

You can try a VPN
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The profit gained by your site has increased three folds. That's amazing this means that the foot traffic in your website has increased as well with a bit of bad luck. I tried registering on the site and it said that it's currently not supporting my country. Is there any solution to this, this was recommended to me by my friend and I am willing to try your site.

Regards,
Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 217) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1irazta3214[/url1.107%0.02168 BTC
2diRe252299.225%0.00407 BTC
3NakedHiker797229.151%0.00163 BTC

Congratulations winners

Ethereum Lotto round #78 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.1560 ETH
2nd place: 0.0293 ETH
3rd place: 0.0117 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 78
Price per ticket: 0.0025 ETH

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
auto betting is to much slow . why ?

Try to read FAQ and there you will find that if you play with amount more than a certain amount you will get no delay on your bets. As mentioned in the post above you will see the bets above which you should bet to get no delay.
Jump to: