Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 184. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Read about our "Bitcoin Gold" (BTG) contingency plan on blog.
Great stuff, very informative read!

So it's basically the same as with the previous fork, except that deposits might not be down as long as with the previous one. (Could be mistaken here though).

I just hope we can withdraw to an exchange that offers BTG trading after the split Smiley Three weeks seems like it would be enough time though.
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Read about our "Bitcoin Gold" (BTG) contingency plan on blog.
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 207) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1Guyon7607025718.919%0.02960 BTC
2Guyon7607024118.919%0.00555 BTC
3NakedHiker9017824.324%0.00222 BTC

Congratulations winners

Ethereum Lotto round #73 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.0340 ETH
2nd place: 0.0064 ETH
3rd place: 0.0026 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 17.
Price per ticket: 0.0025 ETH

Great wins from player Cuelino478 today. Congrats!

Also 2 dice jackpot hits today from players Yippiekayay and B4RF.

Tuesday's Litecoin lottery round 15 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Litecoin
1Guyon760816456.250%1.152 LTC
2Guyon760819056.250%0.216 LTC
3Guyon7608110356.250%0.086 LTC

Bitcoin Lotto round #207 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.02664 BTC
2nd place: 0.00500 BTC
3rd place: 0.00200 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 333
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool

Crypto-Games Challenge still on! 12 rewards left. More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-challenge-221-mbtc-in-pot-up-to-15mbtc-reward-ended-2273144. Good luck to all!

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
For a moment I thought I had a bad connection because while I was playing it says failed to place a bet but it seems the site is down at the moment. Is there an unscheduled maintenance going on right now ?

Edit : Nevermind, disregard what i've said earlier it's already back up. Just a small interruption. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Crypto-Games EV+ Lottery

Monday's Dogecoin lottery round 103 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in DOGE
1Barracuda162034.790%66,800 DOGE
2baapvis31999.281%12,525 DOGE
3Sinjin2683710211.078%5,010 DOGE

Congratulations!

LiteCoin Lotto round #15 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 1.032 LTC
2nd place: 0.194 LTC
3rd place: 0.077 LTC

Total tickets bought so far: 129
Price per ticket: 0.01 LTC

Congrats to player Mather830 for hitting Dice Jackpot of 0.03 BTC (1% of total pot) with a betsize of only 98 Satoshi! BetID: 1,705,880,577.

legendary
Anyway, especially if you're just a player, it's always better that you just keep those coins in a wallet of which you control the private key, right before a fork I mean and just do it yourself.
It also saves CG from some work, they have to send out those coins manually, at least they did with the previous fork.
Both 2x and Gold currently lack replay protection, which is a mess to handle for everyone, regardless if you only have to manage your own wallets, or those of 400 active users.
Oh yeah, I did read your previous posts Wink
I meant that if replay protection was in place, it's generally better/safer to rely on yourself to handle the fork.

CG doesn't have to give you those forked coins, if they decide it's not worth all the trouble, they're entitled to keep them.
I'm pretty sure there have been a few exchanges and online wallets that have just kept the latest forked coins (BCH)
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Anyway, especially if you're just a player, it's always better that you just keep those coins in a wallet of which you control the private key, right before a fork I mean and just do it yourself.
It also saves CG from some work, they have to send out those coins manually, at least they did with the previous fork.
Both 2x and Gold currently lack replay protection, which is a mess to handle for everyone, regardless if you only have to manage your own wallets, or those of 400 active users.
legendary
will the site be crediting bitcoin gold or segwit2x coins to btc balances?

Taking all these things together, there's still a lot of if's, when's and maybe's. Some of those might change heavily and rapidly in the next days (at least this is my assessment).
I wouldn't expect an official announcement from CG before all important aspects are fully cleared.
This includes a firm forking date (block or timestamp), a binding statement about any premine, as well as working replay protection.
As long as these things aren't checked out, the decision about if and how CG proceeds regarding BTCGPU might still change.

I'd expect them to handle the fork similar to Bitcoin Cash, and proceed with distributions, as long as the circumstances allow it and a distribution seems reasonable.
This.
Until there's so many if's we can't say anything for sure. Keep in mind we distributed Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Cash to our investors in the past. If everything will be cleared, we'll do the same to following forks.

Haha, good luck with that, at this rate, you'll be distributing these 'airdrops' every couple of months Tongue

For investors, it's handy that CG provides this service for you, just so you don't have to remove your investment.
legendary

Taking all these things together, there's still a lot of if's, when's and maybe's. Some of those might change heavily and rapidly in the next days (at least this is my assessment).
I wouldn't expect an official announcement from CG before all important aspects are fully cleared.
This includes a firm forking date (block or timestamp), a binding statement about any premine, as well as working replay protection.
As long as these things aren't checked out, the decision about if and how CG proceeds regarding BTCGPU might still change.

I'd expect them to handle the fork similar to Bitcoin Cash, and proceed with distributions, as long as the circumstances allow it and a distribution seems reasonable.
This.
Until there's so many if's we can't say anything for sure. Keep in mind we distributed Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Cash to our investors in the past. If everything will be cleared, we'll do the same to following forks.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Read up:
Will investors get Bitcoin Gold later this month?
Personal opinion below. Do not mistake as official statement. No guarantee about accuracy of the following.

Ok, so the situation around "Bitcoin Gold" is currently rather blurry. It seems some details aren't fixed yet and might change in the upcoming days before the 25th.
There's a lot of confusion I sense in the community and a lack of necessary information/communication from the team behind the attempted fork.
What I could gather so far is very basic information and it's conflicting in several aspects. The static page with no details besides the date isn't helping to shed any light on the project either.

Going back to the start, Bitcoin Gold was initially announced as BitcoinGPU/BTCGPU (the btcgpu.org domain indicates that). This happened as far back as July 29th[1].
The website back then was a copy of BitcoinABC's website (which was promoting Bitcoin Cash at that time).
  Back then, BTCGPU planned to fork immediately after BCC/BCH had forked, something that (as we know by now) did not happen.
Another interesting part of the website back then is the mention of plans about an ICO. The website stated that "BTCGPU will create 16000 blocks after forked from No 478558th Blcock."[2]

In the time after this, I've lost track of the BTCGPU project (which was since rebranded to Bitcoin Gold, although domains and the git remain named BTCGPU).
This brings us to the current status of the website and the information available.
Their website (http://btcgpu.org/) is a simple static page with a logo and a date (October 25), as well as some social media links, and a link to github.

Now after having a look around their git:
  In September code got merged that would fork BTCGPU nodes (& miners) off the main bitcoin network with block #487427, which they estimated to happen on October 1st, but went down a bit sooner[3].
This code would result in a 16000 block premine at the point of release (due to minimal difficulty and other factors), and appears to currently still be a part of their master branch and available client.
If this code was executed, it also means transactions after block 487427 are void for Bitcoin Gold and website snapshots taken at the point of release are inaccurate compared to actual wallet balances.

I'm not running a BTCGPU node, so I cannot verify this, but it seems although the code was merged, nodes did not execute it and are still on the main (bitcoin) chain as of now.
At least this is the claim of one of their core contributors. Also, he states, "that a premining is being discussed and if there is one, it will be completely transparent to everyone."[3]
How this "completely transparent" premine would look like, how many blocks, under which circumstances, all these things are unknown at this point.

Another thing currently lacking in their code is two way replay protection,
something essential for any fork to avoid replay attacks and problems with transactions down the road (which would include distributions by CG and other sites).
The current status is, replay protection is a WIP right now, and will be done before the launch, which would be postponed if it's not ready in time[4].

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcgpu-change-sha256-to-equihash-gpu-mining-only-protect-decentralize-2046790
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoingpu-btcgpu-forked-spinoff-new-pow-adjusting-size-cap-segwit-2133536
[3] https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/pull/2
[4] https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/18
DOGE Lotto Round #102 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  65,200 DOGE
2nd place: 12,225 DOGE
3rd place: 4,890 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 326
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

EV+ Lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool.

The 3 biggest progressive dice jackpots are currently 3.03 BTC, 100.09 ETH and 100.73 LTC. Last Jackpot hit was on September 7th! More info how to hit jackpot is described in our FAQ under "How can I win the Jackpot". Good luck to the hunters!

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Saturday's Bitcoin lottery (round 206) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1Kit77410036724.096%0.03320 BTC
2Cloudliam10382.410%0.00622 BTC
3Kit77410039624.096%0.00249 BTC

Congratulations winners

wow result already come out , congratulations for winner
Saturday's Bitcoin lottery (round 206) draw results:

1Kit77410036724.096%0.03320 BTC
2Cloudliam10382.410%0.00622 BTC
3Kit77410039624.096%0.00249 BTC

Congratulations winners

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
No, there are some server issues and the connection for some users is rather slow, but the site isn't fully down.
Might be connected to Cloudflare, the issue's being checked right now, everything should be back to normal soon.
Indeed.The issue is related to Cloudflare.Not only crypto-games.net but lot of websites using their servers like localbitcoins are facing issues at some functionalities on the server side. Apparently,Cloudflare had a scheduled maintenance for servers in a specific region and sites depending on those servers were throwing 404
Whenever a limited group of users from a similar region experiences troubles and things are running fine for others,
Cloudflare is the most likely culprit.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
the site is down ?
No, there are some server issues and the connection for some users is rather slow, but the site isn't fully down.
Might be connected to Cloudflare, the issue's being checked right now, everything should be back to normal soon.
Indeed.The issue is related to Cloudflare.Not only crypto-games.net but lot of websites using their servers like localbitcoins are facing issues at some functionalities on the server side. Apparently,Cloudflare had a scheduled maintenance for servers in a specific region and sites depending on those servers were throwing 404
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
the site is down ?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Jump to: