Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 36. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
We do have some good hits today.

21 days left for the monthly wager contest!
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
1 LTC bounty for getting the 5,700,000,000th bet, more info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptogames-57-billionth-dice-bet-hunt-finished-5274639.

Meanwhile daily quests ongoing, more info in this thread.
How is lottery 0 house edge?
Yeah, it does have 0 house edge and the money raised with the ticket sales will be paid out to the winners.

1st place: 80% of the prize pool
2nd place: 15% of the prize pool
3rd place: 5% of the prize pool

A user can buy a maximum of 10000 tickets per round.You can choose up which coin you would like to join on
BTC,ETH,LTC or DOGE.

Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How is lottery 0 house edge?
Behold the new site design.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
LTC Lottery round 166 ends in 22 hours!

First place
4.612 LTC

Second place
0.865 LTC

Third place
0.288 LTC

Total tickets (of all players)

Price per ticket
0.005 LTC

DOGE Lottery round 254 ends in 23 hrs!

First place
73920 DOGE

Second place
13860 DOGE

Third place
4620 DOGE

Price per ticket
200 DOGE
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Does Crypto.Games have a no speed limit on dice bets every Monday? Or is it just done every now and then?

just on mondays.

wil be everyday in 2025:)
Many are already betting without limit 24/7 all days in a week.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Does Crypto.Games have a no speed limit on dice bets every Monday? Or is it just done every now and then?

just on mondays.

wil be everyday in 2025:)
BTC Lottery round 507 ends in 11 hrs!

First place
0.008480 BTC

Second place
0.001590 BTC

Third place
0.000530 BTC

Price per ticket
0.000100 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

Yeah, it's standard every Monday (00.00 until 23.59 UTC), and sometimes on special occasions  or holidays.

As you can see there are a lot of competitions and challenges going on regardless of which game you prefer to play, including Dice. These vary from day to day, and even more challenges are added every week so you can never get bored.

Below is a screenshot of this weeks' challenges and the times at which these take place. If you're unsure about anything, feel free to ask away, people on here are nice and love to advise, so you'll get a response.

Yeah, it's standard every Monday (00.00 until 23.59 UTC), and sometimes on special occasions  or holidays.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Still on the 3rd day of this month of September but Pithy is almost half-way through the max reward  on Monero.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 54
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Plinko challene ongoing, more info in this thread.

Challenge will last until Sunday September 6th 23.59 UTC!

Have fun and good luck!!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Looks like the high rollers and whales are hard at work making their money back after today's cryptocurrency market crash.

Who thinks the market is going to pump back up in the next couple of days?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I still remember winning 0.20 btc with the lottery on crypto.games when bitcoin was not worth what it is today. I've been playing every now and then and still find this site one of the best. Do more no limits speed days if you can  Wink
Well, it is one of the best lotteries around, given the fact that 100% of raised funds goes to winners. Too bad not so many players participate most of the times.. it has the potential to become huge. 1

And there's another way to gain no speed limit on dice (permanently): By completing tier 3 verification (your account > info > verification). 2
I completely agree with your first point. The crypto games lottery has some big potential if more players would get their chance.
Regarding point 2, I am unable to verify my account. I leave that to your imagination.

You did not want to do the verification because you do not like KYC ? Is this the reason ?

People do not participate in the lotteries because the winning ratio is very less but still we should try it few times because the reward of lottery is very high.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I still remember winning 0.20 btc with the lottery on crypto.games when bitcoin was not worth what it is today. I've been playing every now and then and still find this site one of the best. Do more no limits speed days if you can  Wink
Well, it is one of the best lotteries around, given the fact that 100% of raised funds goes to winners. Too bad not so many players participate most of the times.. it has the potential to become huge. 1

And there's another way to gain no speed limit on dice (permanently): By completing tier 3 verification (your account > info > verification). 2
I completely agree with your first point. The crypto games lottery has some big potential if more players would get their chance.
Regarding point 2, I am unable to verify my account. I leave that to your imagination.
Pages:
Jump to: