Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 69. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
One of the good hits today on roulette from a *hidden* player:

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

I just got into the site and...WOW! Shocked
More than impressive winning run on ETC there, congrats to the winner whoever it might be!

I might be wrong, but I don't think those are consecutive wins (after each other), instead since only a win of that size makes the HR (I don't think $12 bet is HR for Crypto-games), it only shows up when struck. Who knows the distance (losses) between those greens!

I agree with you in general, all those wins can hardly be consecutive ones, but at least two of them are though:

and that's still impressive.

In case someone wondering, how did they get that multiplier, follow the links below:

https://www.crypto-games.net/bet/roulette/17029701

https://www.crypto-games.net/bet/roulette/17029702

It appears that number 14 were rolled two times in a row.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
I am new in this board.I want to play crypto games.Is it safe?

Of course, it has been running for many years with no issue.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I am new in this board.I want to play crypto games.Is it safe?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
More than impressive winning run on ETC there, congrats to the winner whoever it might be!

I might be wrong, but I don't think those are consecutive wins (after each other), instead since only a win of that size makes the HR (I don't think $12 bet is HR for Crypto-games), it only shows up when struck. Who knows the distance (losses) between those greens!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Having a feature that display the overall performance bet and price of all user is pretty nice and convenient cause it gives you promise that the site is well funded and legit. I didn't even know that this site is existing and its been up for 5 years. What i dont understand is the investment rule where it states "We share 70% of our profit" so that means if i invest i get 170% ?

No, it means that investors get to share 70%
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Having a feature that display the overall performance bet and price of all user is pretty nice and convenient cause it gives you promise that the site is well funded and legit. I didn't even know that this site is existing and its been up for 5 years. What i dont understand is the investment rule where it states "We share 70% of our profit" so that means if i invest i get 170% ?
Congrats to player AnnaBoleyn for hitting Royal Flush on our videopoker game: betsize: 0.0064 ETH, Payout: (x500) 3.2 ETH!
BetID:6,522,384

It's been over 3 months and over 520 million bets since last dice jackpot!! Hopefully we get a good hit soon. Shocked

You should post bet id like this

When was most recent Royal flush win before this one

I choose to post a BetID with just a simple hyperlink, since it saves space and since everyone can open a link on this forum. Wink

Most recent Royal Flush was on 18/11/2019 (5-6 days ago). Check our website for a list of Royal Flush winners on the videopoker page.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Congrats to player AnnaBoleyn for hitting Royal Flush on our videopoker game: betsize: 0.0064 ETH, Payout: (x500) 3.2 ETH!

It's been over 3 months and over 520 million bets since last dice jackpot!! Hopefully we get a good hit soon. Shocked

You should post bet id like this

When was most recent Royal flush win before this one

Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
~snip~

Everything starting from betids to the strategy behind

I also went watching the "all bets" section and caught this hit of player Stoner:

Looks like he's doing flat bets at x40.5 payout. It's indeed interesting to see what strategy people are using.

I enjoy watching someone else bets
Hope Stoner is winning with quite risky strategy

I think he lost, but he was up over 0.2 BTC according to his stats (when I started to watch) before things went wrong. Too bad for him, but that's the risk when you don't quit while ahead. Sad

Anyway, he did reach top 5 of this month's Bitcoin wagering contest, with only 7 days to go.

legendary
~snip~

I also went watching the "all bets" section and caught this hit of player Stoner:

Looks like he's doing flat bets at x40.5 payout. It's indeed interesting to see what strategy people are using.

I enjoy watching someone else bets
Hope Stoner is winning with quite risky strategy
~snip~

legendary
Yesterday Blackjack, today Dice, tomorrow?

Looks like it's a mix between Roulette and Dice today.

~

Some incredible wins on the board today. One user won over $400 in a single bet on Roulette, while other players have been draining the house dry on Dice Cheesy

Keep up the solid wins guys!
Adding up some nice wins for this day from omokata54 and a hidden player.  Cool

Would like to add even more cool bets from hidden and garrad to this thread

What's cool about these bets?  Roll Eyes

~

Some incredible wins on the board today. One user won over $400 in a single bet on Roulette, while other players have been draining the house dry on Dice Cheesy

Adding up some nice wins for this day from omokata54 and a hidden player.  Cool

What's cool about these bets?  Roll Eyes
legendary

~

Activity: 3010
Merit: 794

~

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

earning over 2.5 BTC with that, back in the 2017.

Also, it's interesting to note that there was an option of winning 0.1% of the jackpot back in the 2015:

I'm wondering, why there is no such option today? It would be hardly a big deal for the site, but surely more fun for the users.

Because we had decided to set a minimum share of 1% for all eligible hits with less than 5000 satoshi profit.

Can you please elaborate a bit more on this, because now I'm confused? Smiley

There is no mentioning of "5000 satoshi profit" in the jackpot rules:

I think, it is very likely that you meant to say "500k satoshi", but I'm not sure about it.

If your profit is 0.005 BTC or higher, you win 100% of jackpot, which means that 0.00005 BTC (1% of 500k sat) profit will give a player 1% of jackpot.
And as we've set a minimum share of 1%, all eligible hits with profit between 0.00000100 BTC and 0.00005000 BTC gets 1%, instead of shares under 1%.

Also, Am I right when thinking that those players from 2015 would win more with the new rules?
Yes, they would have won 1% instead of 0.1%.

For those who are interested in our wagering contest: only 8 days left this month and these are the prizes:

Pages:
Jump to: