Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Markets - page 6. (Read 9252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 01, 2017, 10:54:15 AM
made some millions of the RWWC dump. Is there a reason that there are only custom swords unlike with the guns?

All NPC have swords but must be outfitted with guns, so I suspect that the custom swords are meant as an heirloom weapon for houses and clans.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 01, 2017, 10:43:28 AM
made some millions of the RWWC dump. Is there a reason that there are only custom swords unlike with the guns?
legendary
April 01, 2017, 04:08:13 AM
Had thought about setting up a thread like this of my own, but nice to have someone else handle the moderation Grin

One thing that has impressed me is the variable economic models at play in CK. For example, gold (CKG) is limited to roughly 1,000,000 units permanently. There is a trading item, HM02B100, which represents the value of 100 CKG. It is currently trading at roughly, 2.25mil M (note: M is the in-game currency). Some items, such as jewelry have gold in them, meaning that they have a certain "base" value in relation to the amount of CKG used in their production. During the pause, for example, I acquired some collectible and jewelry items purely for their gold value, as they traded roughly in line with the prevailing price per CKG, or at a discount. If needed, I can "smelt" these items back into CKG, though that would destroy the item in the process.  

Depending on the other items in the jewelry, you'd also get those back (IE. diamonds, saphires, rubies, pearls, etc). Also, there's a smelting fee to discourage destruction of rare collectibles.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
April 01, 2017, 04:01:47 AM
Food speculation is a sin, need liquidity on food markets.

Put some bids up; I am sure hoarders would be happy to sell into some bids if they are reasonable. For example, foie gras (FOIE) has bids at roughly the same level as MEAT, but far more culture and a decent amount of health and wisdom to boost. The current bid on FOIE is below my average buy-in, though I did sell to one bidder at 13k M as that was above my buy-in.

I have a feeling though that the consumables market will change once NPCs come back online and there are 100's to 1000's of additional mouths to feed Wink

Reader note: All CAPS typically relates to the "ticker" or "symbol" of the item as shown in the Crypto Kingdom marketplace. 
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
April 01, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
Had thought about setting up a thread like this of my own, but nice to have someone else handle the moderation Grin

One thing that has impressed me is the variable economic models at play in CK. For example, gold (CKG) is limited to roughly 1,000,000 units permanently. There is a trading item, HM02B100, which represents the value of 100 CKG. It is currently trading at roughly, 2.25mil M (note: M is the in-game currency). Some items, such as jewelry have gold in them, meaning that they have a certain "base" value in relation to the amount of CKG used in their production. During the pause, for example, I acquired some collectible and jewelry items purely for their gold value, as they traded roughly in line with the prevailing price per CKG, or at a discount. If needed, I can "smelt" these items back into CKG, though that would destroy the item in the process.  
legendary
April 01, 2017, 03:56:22 AM
Anyone thinking that the CANN market is dropping below 25mil is deluding themselves. They destroy and protect buildings--those buildings are the main revenue source for land owners, so cheap out on defense at your own peril.
legendary
April 01, 2017, 03:50:38 AM
This thread is for all of CryptoKingdom's markets, which include corporations, depository shares, derivatives, consumables, land and items. This topic will be self-moderated, so no spam or other nonsense.

Game can be found here: https://cryptokingdom.me/
Pages:
Jump to: