Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cryptomerian.com] Cryptomerian Investment Private Crypto-Fund - page 2. (Read 30849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001
Coin-Turk.com
CS achieved net +0.67% for 03.09.2017 week. 

03.09.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.11%
Lending :  0.07%
ICO : 3.64%
Trading :    0.98%
Gross  :  0.84%

Net  : 0.67% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 03.09.2017-10.09.2017

CS Index    0.0044533
Sell    0.004408
Buy    0.004498

Please visit our website for other details and sign up for reaching out your CSs and Bitcoins.
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
Hey, i was wondering whether we can buy any less than 1 share? So basically can shares be diveded into fractions and then resold? I know that right now shares are trading at a low price, but it'll still be nice if we are able to buy little by little instead of having a $1+ minimum.

Also, do you guys release any sort of information on what kind of ICOs you invest in?

It seems like that you guys just group it into much bigger categories instead of actually telling us what you are investing in. That way how can we be sure that you are actually doing what you claim you are doing?

please check dashboard on cryptomerian.com. you can see where we are investing.

you can buy 0.01 CS
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Hey, i was wondering whether we can buy any less than 1 share? So basically can shares be diveded into fractions and then resold? I know that right now shares are trading at a low price, but it'll still be nice if we are able to buy little by little instead of having a $1+ minimum.

Also, do you guys release any sort of information on what kind of ICOs you invest in?

It seems like that you guys just group it into much bigger categories instead of actually telling us what you are investing in. That way how can we be sure that you are actually doing what you claim you are doing?
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
CS achieved net +0.45% for 27.08.2017 week. August 2017 achievement is -1.37% which is the first time in CS history as negative month close.

27.08.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  -0.18%
Lending :  0.44%
Trading :    0.77%
Gross  :  0.56%

Net  : 0.45% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 27.08.2017-03.09.2017

CS Index    0.0044236
Sell    0.0043794
Buy    0.0044679

Please visit our website for other details and sign up for reaching out your CSs and Bitcoins.
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
CS achieved net +0.37% for 20.08.2017 week.

20.08.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.11%
Lending :  0.10%
Trading :    0.59%
Gross  :  0.44%

Net  : 0.37% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 20.08.2017-27.08.2017

CS Index    0.0044038
Sell    0.004359
Buy    0.004448

legendary
Coin-Turk.com
Site looks good and the profits seem even better.

I was wondering if the investors have any kind of say in what you guys invest in? Like a voting process which shareholders are able to vote for whatever they want to invest in, and you guys take into consideration their suggestions?

Also, who else is managing this fund, apart from you?

Any trusted forum names?

no voting system.

Fund is a project of Blockchain AS.please look www.blockchainas.com. So it is managed by the same team.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Site looks good and the profits seem even better.

I was wondering if the investors have any kind of say in what you guys invest in? Like a voting process which shareholders are able to vote for whatever they want to invest in, and you guys take into consideration their suggestions?

Also, who else is managing this fund, apart from you?

Any trusted forum names?
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
buy and sell price are constant for one week. They are updated each week by + or - 1% commission to calculated CS price.
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
There is not any public resource that you can check our companies record in North Cyprus. Sorry for that.

For the proof of funds. We are just sharing where the investments hit but no proof. But we are on  negotiations with a North Cyprus accountant who may stamp and sign the total net amount in USD or TL by quarterly. But not right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I have a few questions:

1. Is cryptomerian a registered company in any country?
2. So if i buy cryptomerian shares, i am eligible for its dividends, right? Are the dividends paid in bitcoin, or more shares?
3. Are there any on-chain tokens for this?
4. Does shareholders have an influence on where money is going?
5. Are new tokens still issued?

Thank you, i'm really interested in investing some spare change because this looks quite promising as a long term thing. Looking at the charts, the price of each share has been steadily increasing despite some adjustments from time to time.

1. It is a registered fund under Bitkapital Trading Ltd in North Cyprus Free Zone. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/#contact

2. No dividends. It is a fund share. Fund share price calculated each week. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

3. No. It is a fund management. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

4. Investment centers are shared in dashboard

5. It is no a token. It is a fund. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

Is there a way to search up the companies in this "North Cyprus Free zone"? Sorry, i have no idea what that is. I know where Cyprus is but what is this free zone that you're talking about? Also, aren't you Turkish? Why is this company registered in Cyprus?  Huh

I see. So basically, even though there is no dividend, the fund's price is adjusted from week to week based on how investments perform, right?

So technically, there is no free market going on. You guys set the price each week. Is this true, or am i mistaken once again?

Is there an orderbook for buying and selling shares?

Is there a way to search up the companies in this "North Cyprus Free zone"? Sorry, i have no idea what that is. I know where Cyprus is but what is this free zone that you're talking about? Also, aren't you Turkish? Why is this company registered in Cyprus?  Huh

- Because of Turkish legislation. North Cyprus is easy to run a fund rather than Turkey.

I see. So basically, even though there is no dividend, the fund's price is adjusted from week to week based on how investments perform, right?

- Yes, that is it.

So technically, there is no free market going on. You guys set the price each week. Is this true, or am i mistaken once again?

- Yes, that is it. It is like a hedge fund.

- You can buy or sell shares, deposit or withdraw BTCs anytime on Dashboard,

Thank you for the response. But you didn't really answer my question of how i can look up companies registered in North Cyprus? Or is there even a way to look them up at all(maybe the companies registered there are kept in private records, not available in public)?

Also, when i sell shares, no matter how many i sell, i'll get the same price per share correct? So there are no buy orders, or sell orders that makes the average sell price lower when i dump a lot of shares?

Furthermore do you publish any sort of proof of investments or are these kept private?

Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
CS achieved net +0.56% for 13.08.2017 week.

13.08.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.09%
Lending :  0.19%
Token : 13.22%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   0.11%
Gross  :  0.70%

Net  : 0.56% (after maintenance fee)

We sold Monaco and Decent tokens where there was a good movement in last week. We will invest the return to new ICOs. We are still waiting for Link Platform and Crypviser for a good price to get out.

CS prices for 13.08.2017-20.08.2017

CS Index     0.0043874
Sell              0.004343
Buy              0.004432

Good work!

Indeed a good work as always, i have the feeling that this week can be even better.
Can i ask in which ICO's you have invest now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

We sold Monaco and Decent tokens where there was a good movement in last week. We will invest the return to new ICOs. We are still waiting for Link Platform and Crypviser for a good price to get out.

CS Index     0.0043874

Good work!
legendary
Coin-Turk.com

CS Index     0.0043874

legendary
Coin-Turk.com
I have a few questions:

2. So if i buy cryptomerian shares, i am eligible for its dividends, right? Are the dividends paid in bitcoin, or more shares?

Thank you, i'm really interested in investing some spare change because this looks quite promising as a long term thing. Looking at the charts, the price of each share has been steadily increasing despite some adjustments from time to time.

1. It is a registered fund under Bitkapital Trading Ltd in North Cyprus Free Zone. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/#contact

2. No dividends. It is a fund share. Fund share price calculated each week. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

3. No. It is a fund management. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

5. It is no a token. It is a fund. Please check http://www.cryptomerian.com/disclaimer/

- Because of Turkish legislation. North Cyprus is easy to run a fund rather than Turkey.

- Yes, that is it.

- Yes, that is it. It is like a hedge fund.

- You can buy or sell shares, deposit or withdraw BTCs anytime on Dashboard,
I have a few questions:

legendary
Coin-Turk.com
I have a few questions:

I have a few questions:

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
This service would be quite more safe, if you do not trade.
The fact, that there some (maybe good) traders in background, but at least nothing to see whats going on, let me scared of invest more on Cryptomerian.

But good work so far! Keep it up.

you want more reporting like trading history, etc.. but as you know there are programs that can give you the results as demanded. So how you can be sure when we share a trade history?

He can't be sure but he will see how you trade and have a more analytic/precise view of your strategy, how you handling things.
I disagree though about trading. You should trade because is the most profitable Center. Not only for Cryptomerian but for all who involve's in crypto.

Of course it will be safer not to, trade is risky... But as i see these past months, your traders "works" very cautiously and as much as safe as they can be.
Indeed you doing a good job thus i'm not "affraid" to invest more in the near future. It's in my "schedule"... Cool
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
The fact, that there some (maybe good) traders in background, but at least nothing to see whats going on, let me scared of invest more on Cryptomerian.

you want more reporting like trading history, etc.. but as you know there are programs that can give you the results as demanded. So how you can be sure when we share a trade history?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: