Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cryptomerian.com] Cryptomerian Investment Private Crypto-Fund - page 3. (Read 30852 times)

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001
Coin-Turk.com
This seems like a great investment opportunity. I'm interested in investing in gambling sites for a while now, but i feel like every time i invest something i always become really impatient and just blow the investment on gambling.

Could i ask, is there any sort of way that i can sell these funds outside of the actual site? Or is the site the only exchange that lists these shares at the moment? Also, are there any sort of commission that you guys get on investor profits? If so, how much?

I'm loving the dashboard, btw. Looks professional and i like that i can keep track of my CS shares.

BTW, is there any way that i am able to pool my funds alongside investors in a single sector instead of all of the sectors Cryptomerian is investing in? E.g. ICOs only or bankrolling only. Thanks again!

thanks for your comments.

when we reach to 500 BTC investment in total, we plan to divide investments as sectors you mentioned.

unfortunately, CS can only buy/sell on dashboard. no other exchange is available at that moment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
This seems like a great investment opportunity. I'm interested in investing in gambling sites for a while now, but i feel like every time i invest something i always become really impatient and just blow the investment on gambling.

Could i ask, is there any sort of way that i can sell these funds outside of the actual site? Or is the site the only exchange that lists these shares at the moment? Also, are there any sort of commission that you guys get on investor profits? If so, how much?

I'm loving the dashboard, btw. Looks professional and i like that i can keep track of my CS shares.

BTW, is there any way that i am able to pool my funds alongside investors in a single sector instead of all of the sectors Cryptomerian is investing in? E.g. ICOs only or bankrolling only. Thanks again!
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
CS gets 72.65 BCC in total depending on Bitcoin or Altcoin distribution as below,

Dice : 17.78

Lending : 2.79

Trading : 52.08

There was not BCC gaining from ICO or Tokens.

We tried to exchange all BCCs to BTC when available in last week. However, 7.88 BCCs which come from Poloniex are still waiting to exchange in trading investment source. Poloniex announce that they will open BCCs trading on 14.08.2017. So we didnt include 7.88 BCCs in calculations. The remaining BCC calculation will be accounted in 20.08.2017 week achievement.

All  exchanged BCCwere calculated as an impact on relevant investment sources. However, Bitcoin and Altcoin exchanges have been fluctuated in last week as know. It impacted our trading strategy.

06.08.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers including BCC were as below,

Dice   :  5.46%
Lending :  1.59%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   -4.55%
Gross  :  -2.73%

Net  : -2.73% (no maintanence fee)

CS prices for 06.08.2017-13.08.2017

CS Index   0.004363
Sell   0.004319
Buy   0.004407
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
S achieved net +0.04% for 30.07.2017 week and July 2017 closed with net +1.47%.

23.07.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.04%
Lending :  0.6%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   0.00%
Gross  :  0.05%

Net  : 0.04% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 30.07.2017-06.08.2017

CS Index   0.0044852
Sell   0.004440
Buy   0.004531

Please visit our website for other details and sign up for reaching out your CSs and Bitcoins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
I will leave my investment funds there, at your hands and i am sure that i wont have any problem.
As i understand from your update/announcement, if a new coin "born" you will distribute it to your investors.  Correct me if i am wrong.
So from my side as long as your statement stands, i have no problem to keep my funds at your site.

Besides, you are doing a very good job all this time. Cool

yes condoras, this is what we try to figure out. if a new coin "born", it will be included in the portfolio.

but I think BIP 91 is locked so hard fork seems not to be happen...

How much BTC do you keep idle, though? Most exchanges that would support both won't if it's lent out, and other coins won't work for that either, so it'll have to just be BTC you have sitting.

hi ranlo, you can check our direct BTC investments and non BTC investments as tokens, ICO on dashboard.

as a summary close to 10 BTC of 170 BTC is in non-BTC investments as tokens, ICO, dashboard.

we stoped trading also and sitting on BTC.

best,

And from my point of you,you made the safest choise. Smiley
I see and i like that you working as safest as possible can be and that's the right thing to do when you handle others funds.
After the dust from 1st Aug,i will probably join and invest also to you. Until then i wish to all the best.
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
I will leave my investment funds there, at your hands and i am sure that i wont have any problem.
As i understand from your update/announcement, if a new coin "born" you will distribute it to your investors.  Correct me if i am wrong.
So from my side as long as your statement stands, i have no problem to keep my funds at your site.

yes condoras, this is what we try to figure out. if a new coin "born", it will be included in the portfolio.

How much BTC do you keep idle, though? Most exchanges that would support both won't if it's lent out, and other coins won't work for that either, so it'll have to just be BTC you have sitting.

hi ranlo, you can check our direct BTC investments and non BTC investments as tokens, ICO on dashboard.

as a summary close to 10 BTC of 170 BTC is in non-BTC investments as tokens, ICO, dashboard.

we stoped trading also and sitting on BTC.

best,
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
all withdraws and deposit waiting accounted right now.

but due unstability on transaction fee, we would like to stop deposit and withdraws after 1 August and when stability sustain. because there is a risk that if transaction fee is not enough, it may be hit BTC account after 1 August.

thanks for your understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

legendary
Coin-Turk.com
CS achieved net +0.02% for 23.07.2017 week.

23.07.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.06%
Lending :  1.53%
ICO   :  0%
Trading :   -0.16%
Gross  :  0.03%

Net  : 0.0249% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 23.07.2017-30.07.2017

CS Index   0.0044833
Sell   0.004438
Buy   0.004529

Please visit our website for other details and sign up for reaching out your CSs and Bitcoins.
legendary
Coin-Turk.com

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

legendary
Coin-Turk.com
Dear Cryptomerian Investor,

Depending on the rising questions and the expanding myths about the August 1st, 2017 SegWit update, we would like to make an annoucement after our investigations,
SegWit update will be a softfork on August 1st, 2017, which will be like the one Litecoin experienced in May 2017. So no new coin is expected, just as Litecoin.
However, SegWit's risk of causing a hardfork like Ethereum experienced may happen if SegWit update starts with a network support but could not maintain the support until the end of the update.

After the Ethereum harfork, all of our invested centers applied both coins to the customer accounts as ETC and ETH. So no problem is expected from the investment centers.
We checked all of our invested centers that they are ready for SegWit softfork or a possible hardfork while most of them are major service providers in their business.

However, depending on the rising risk for all, we take care seriously the process and maintain distributed investment strategy as a risk reduction layer.

In addition, we will pause deposit and withdraws between July 31, 2017 00:01 GMT and August 2, 2017 00:01 GMT to mitigate the possible doublespending issues.

Despite of the stress within which the ecosystem finds itself in, the current statistics show that the event of a hard fork is unlikely to happen: https://coin.dance/blocks. You may also check the SegWit adoption at https://bitcoincore.org/en/segwit_adoption/

In this process, fell free to ask questions for your investments.

Best wishes,

Cryptomerian Team
legendary
thanks all.

if altcoins were fine, we could give close to 1% for last week. but altcoins dummed.

we never promote double digits week or month. we are doing right investment and rarely come with negative 3 times in 67 weeks Smiley

Sorry for my late post for this weeks progress Op.
Indeed a very good job due this...bloody days and as ranlo state and i agree with him, it's been a little ridiculous.

I'm really happy that you care our investments with the proper way and be professional, with steady steps all the way.
For sure if you continue like this, CryptoMerian will grow and become even bigger. Congrats guwera and to your team as well! Cool
legendary
Coin-Turk.com
thanks all.

if altcoins were fine, we could give close to 1% for last week. but altcoins dummed.

we never promote double digits week or month. we are doing right investment and rarely come with negative 3 times in 67 weeks Smiley

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Algorithmic Trader
For the OP: congratulations!

Finally someone on this forum that does not promote monthly double, triple digits percentage returns!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
CS achieved net +0.44% for 16.07.2017 week.

16.07.2017 Weekly achievement for each investment centers,

Dice   :  0.16%
Lending :  0.64%
Trading :    0.65%
Gross  :  0.55%

Net  : 0.44% (after maintenance fee)

CS prices for 16.07.2017-23.07.2017

CS Index   0.0044822
Sell   0.004437
Buy   0.004528

I am beyond amazed you were able to pull a profit out of trading this past week. The sea of blood has been ridiculous. Good job, Smiley.

Haha - yeah, i don't want know how many people take their life last week worldwide ^^
legendary

CS Index   0.0044822
Sell   0.004437
Buy   0.004528

I am beyond amazed you were able to pull a profit out of trading this past week. The sea of blood has been ridiculous. Good job, Smiley.
legendary
Coin-Turk.com

CS Index   0.0044822
Sell   0.004437
Buy   0.004528

legendary
That's good results for this week, i'm not sure though for the upcoming one...
I believe that next week, especially Trading Center, it will need a "delicate" handling.
It will be interesting to see how it will be end, as i look atm the charts on exchangers. Lips sealed

It's been a sea of red today, for sure. I'm also wondering if they can somehow pull a profit out of this, Smiley.

Well as we see, Sea Of Green is back up and growing "good" atm.
For sure we will see a lot this month and not only these weeks my friend... Roll Eyes Cool
legendary
That's good results for this week, i'm not sure though for the upcoming one...
I believe that next week, especially Trading Center, it will need a "delicate" handling.
It will be interesting to see how it will be end, as i look atm the charts on exchangers. Lips sealed

It's been a sea of red today, for sure. I'm also wondering if they can somehow pull a profit out of this, Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: