Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 41. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi cryptopay,

Where do you get your bitcoin rate from when loading to a EUR or USD card? Is it the bitpay bbb?
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Dont you ship this card to Azerbaijan? Why dont you offer this service worldwide?

You can send a bitcoin card to a friend in another country Kiss
He then sends you a card, no problem Grin
And you'll no cheat in the eyes of the bank, you true delivered address. Cheesy
All right and enjoy!
Activity: 621
Dont you ship this card to Azerbaijan? Why dont you offer this service worldwide?

forwarding company address on Germany and they will deliver it to you Smiley

you can another forward mail service for receive your card if they do not support direct delivery to your country Grin

Hello,

Please be informed that it is strictly prohibited to violate the policies of our card issuer, otherwise, your Cryptopay card and account will be blocked instantly!
Activity: 407

forwarding company address on Germany and they will deliver it to you Smiley

you can another forward mail service for receive your card if they do not support direct delivery to your country Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★PlayAmo.com★
Thanks for answer.Appreciate it.

Hello,

Unfortunately, our banking partner doesn't issue cards to the residents of Azerbaijan Sad Sorry for the inconvenience. You can check the full list of countries where we can offer our services here - https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-What-countries-Cryptopay-does-not-issue-cards-to- When it gets available for your country we will definitely let you know!
★PlayAmo.com★
Hi. I really want to give a shot. There arent  so many bitcoin services that offer debit card.If possible i will use free Cryptopay plastic debit card for shopping (amazon).Please share promo code with me also.I hope you will.  Thanks in advance! Have a good day.

Hello!

I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code. Sorry for the inconvenience!
★PlayAmo.com★
Hi. I really want to give a shot. There arent  so many bitcoin services that offer debit card.If possible i will use free Cryptopay plastic debit card for shopping (amazon).Please share promo code with me also.I hope you will.  Thanks in advance! Have a good day.
I need ATM withdrawn service. PM me with promo code ,waitingg . Hope this service fulfill my want

Hi! As per your request Promo Code has been sent Smiley
hey guys, is the promo sitll available ? I was looking for a bitcoin debit card for my daily expanse so i'll give your a try. Smiley

Hi!

Promo Code has been sent. We really hope you will enjoy using Cryptopay card Smiley
So, signed up to cryptopay and sent of my documents which were verified very quickly, quicker than other cards using the same provider.

But it says it can take up to 10 days for the card to work properly (as verified), why would that be?

Hi! Due to VISA regulations, our card issuer has to review documents themselves in order to verify the card and lift the limits, it usually takes around 7-10 business days. We will send an email once the card limits have been increased.
Activity: 270
hey guys, is the promo sitll available ? I was looking for a bitcoin debit card for my daily expanse so i'll give your a try. Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
So, signed up to cryptopay and sent of my documents which were verified very quickly, quicker than other cards using the same provider.

But it says it can take up to 10 days for the card to work properly (as verified), why would that be?
I just found this BTC-related service. I'd like to try it out for daily usage. I found cryptopay though google.

Can you provide me with a promo code for a free plastic card?

Thank you.

Hi! I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code.
Activity: 1
I just found this BTC-related service. I'd like to try it out for daily usage. I found cryptopay though google.

Can you provide me with a promo code for a free plastic card?

Thank you.
Hi!

I'm new on this forum and I am just getting started with the bitcoin scene haha.

I was looking at options for a plastic card and yours is really impressive.

Anyways, I have a question. I live in EU but is it possible for me to get a card in USD currency? The reason for this is that if I have a USD currency then I can use your card to make purchases (in case of usd payment) thus avoiding the FX conversion costs!

Thanks a lot

Hi! Yes, you can order the USD Cryptopay card in EU. Should you require any further assistance feel free to ask.

Nice!!

And I read on the side that I can pay for the card using bitcoins. Currently my coins are stored in coinbase. Is it possible to link that account directly or how will that work??

THanks!

You can either deposit Bitcoins to your Cryptopay Bitcoin account and pay for the card afterwards or send Bitcoins directly to the card's invoice.
Activity: 14
Hi!

I'm new on this forum and I am just getting started with the bitcoin scene haha.

Anyways, I have a question. I live in EU but is it possible for me to get a card in USD currency? The reason for this is that if I have a USD currency then I can use your card to make purchases (in case of usd payment) thus avoiding the FX conversion costs!

Thanks a lot

Hi! Yes, you can order the USD Cryptopay card in EU. Should you require any further assistance feel free to ask.

Nice!!

And I read on the side that I can pay for the card using bitcoins. Currently my coins are stored in coinbase. Is it possible to link that account directly or how will that work??

THanks!
Hi!

Thanks a lot

Activity: 14
Hi!

Thanks a lot
Pages:
Jump to: