Pages:
Author

Topic: "Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchains and the Future of the Internet" - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's interesting to see efforts made to discuss cryptocurrencies to the general public. That's why I'm really positive about bitcoin's success in the future years or even decades. We are step by step, closer to a world who has adopted bitcoin to be accepted as a method of payment. We are still in the early stage, more technologies would still develop in different aspects including modern payment methods. It's not quick, but at least we know that it's getting more relevant in the current age.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I'm looking forward to this documentary. The crypto space needs these kind of crypto advocates who militate for the adoption of this technology. The creation of a "cryptopia" is the ultimate goal of implementing Bitcoin in our society. My vision is for it to become the universal world currency.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Woah. I opened the thread to see what does the old & dead Cryptopia exchange tells about .. the future of the internet?
Strange name indeed. But I am looking forward to watch the documentary and, obviously, tell others about it  Wink
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
Funny to hear that from an exchange which has scammed themselves and are now looking for revival in cryptocurrencies. They are right but exchanges like them are actually spoiling the name of cryptocurrencies in general.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
“Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchains and the Future of the Internet” will first be shown to a group of people (crypto enthusiasts, I supposed) in Sydney, Australia Monday 21 October under the Spark Festival banner.

We can all come to Australia or better wait for the said documentary to be shown somewhere online...

yikes, not loving the name. "cryptopia" doesn't have the best connotations around these parts given all the people they left high and dry.

it doesn't look super interesting either. andreas, samson mow, charlie lee.......i'll be amazed if it's not like every other documentary that came before it.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1

I am personally looking forward to viewing this coming film on Bitcoin, the people and the required resources to make the coin closer to the public hence more adoption. This documentary film is under the creative prowess of Torsten Hoffmann who gave us “Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It” years ago.

In his documentary, Hoffmann introduces and talks to some of the most high-profile names in the industry, including Bitcoin advocate Andreas Antonopoulos, Blockstream CSO Samson Mow, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin, Litecoin co-founder Charlie Lee, Xapo CEO Wences Casares, and many other industry leaders and influencers.

“Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchains and the Future of the Internet” will first be shown to a group of people (crypto enthusiasts, I supposed) in Sydney, Australia Monday 21 October under the Spark Festival banner.

We can all come to Australia or better wait for the said documentary to be shown somewhere online...

I think a lot of people are waiting for the release of the film on the Internet. I am sure that this will be a great way to get people acquainted with Bitcoin, increase confidence and popularize the coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I am personally looking forward to viewing this coming film on Bitcoin, the people and the required resources to make the coin closer to the public hence more adoption. This documentary film is under the creative prowess of Torsten Hoffmann who gave us “Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It” years ago.

In his documentary, Hoffmann introduces and talks to some of the most high-profile names in the industry, including Bitcoin advocate Andreas Antonopoulos, Blockstream CSO Samson Mow, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin, Litecoin co-founder Charlie Lee, Xapo CEO Wences Casares, and many other industry leaders and influencers.

Pages:
Jump to: