Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto.pm | an upcoming cryptocurrency exchange - page 3. (Read 12698 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Good luck mate. I look forward to more of this stuff. At last GBP will be added finaly..yess.. Have you thought about a way of using a Virtual reality interface down the line? and how big are your predictions on transactions in the near future?
Also, how much advertising do you think you will have to do and where?
cheers
 Wink

Activity: 89
We're using bootstrap simply for prototyping, nothing more :-).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
yet another bitcoin website based on the ugly ass bootstrap framework

every fkn bitcoin website looks exactly the same

and wtf 0.18% fee is more than 3x the other exchanges

Given mtgox starts at 0.6% (https://mtgox.com/fee-schedule), not entirely sure of the reason for your statement.

whoops my apologies. i remembered the 6, but i thought gox was 0.06%

very well then, my mistake. good luck to you i hope those fees will work out nicely for you and for the customers. i will keep an eye on your progress and potentially join if you get the liquidity

Who the hell cares more about looks then functionality? Bootstrap allows for rapid prototyping!

You proceed with making it blatantly obvious how big of a troll you are:

Gox: 0.6
Bitstamp: 0.4

Link me a legit exchange that beats an average transaction fee of 0.18.

no troll pal, legit mistake. good for them for taking a stand against these high fee exchanges. my mistake is that i thought that they wanted to take advantage even further

dont get mad because i insulted bootstrap. who cares about rapid prototyping. there are plenty of other frameworks available as well such as Zurb Foundation which looks 100x better than bootstrap

and you conveniently ignored the part about every bitcoin startup looking exactly the same. if i wasn't aware of bootstrap, which most avg internet users are not, i would assume that every one of these websites are build by the same college kid in his basement. trying to make it look like individual companies when really its just one big stable made from the same person. thats what all these bootstrap websites look like. hell, i'm sure bootstrap can be customized to make it look different as well, but people dont even bother doing that, so the criticism is deserved
Activity: 462

Who the hell cares more about looks then functionality? Bootstrap allows for rapid prototyping!

You proceed with making it blatantly obvious how big of a troll you are:

Gox: 0.6
Bitstamp: 0.4

Link me a legit exchange that beats an average transaction fee of 0.18.

Given mtgox starts at 0.6% (https://mtgox.com/fee-schedule), not entirely sure of the reason for your statement.
Activity: 252

add a fee. wise people dont trust people who try to give them something for free.

or at least you need to tell us very bluntly what you stand to gain.

If you look, we charge a flat 0.18% fee on trades. Are you referring to our escrow service? If so, it's a cross-marketing tool.

well right you have to charge something to prevent spamming. But do you hope to turn a profit at 0.18%?

Our financial projections are quite solid on this front. We do indeed intend (not hope) to turn a profit.

ah well all good then. A bit odd that you do intend but do not hope tho =P

We don't believe in failure, therefore we don't hope, we know ;-)!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
add a fee. wise people dont trust people who try to give them something for free.

If you look, we charge a flat 0.18% fee on trades. Are you referring to our escrow service? If so, it's a cross-marketing tool.

well right you have to charge something to prevent spamming. But do you hope to turn a profit at 0.18%?

Our financial projections are quite solid on this front. We do indeed intend (not hope) to turn a profit.

ah well all good then. A bit odd that you do intend but do not hope tho =P

legendary

legendary

Activity: 350
Will do, though I'm sure I did
Suggestion: NZD along with a local bank to send/receive funds to/from Smiley

Just to let you know that we're looking in to the feasibility of this.
Can I get an invite there please lemon

Drop an email to [email protected] Smiley.
Activity: 350
Can I get an invite there please lemon
So, testing is going very well at the moment - and user feedback has been critical to the ongoing development of this platform. Talks with the FCA are going well, and we've narrowed down our choice of bank down to two after a number of high level talks.

Invites for the simulated test platform are still available.

-----

We've now completed our migration from our testing platform (which was on crappy Heroku) to our development platform. We've also deployed version 0.35 to the masses.

We're still handing out invites to those interested!
c_k
donator
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Suggestion: NZD along with a local bank to send/receive funds to/from Smiley
Invites are now being sent out in batches!

Edit: Linked dashboard screenshot ( http://crypto.pm/gfx/crypto-dashboard.png ) has now been updated.
Pages:
Jump to: