Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cryptostocks] BBBB Bitcoin Emerging Market Fund - page 4. (Read 18381 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Dividends paid: BTC0.00000172/share

Explanation: I've decided to liquidate the fund's AsicMiner position. I'd like to start diversifying the fund's exposure to different aspects of the Bitcoin economy. I'll be submitting a vote to shareholders to decide which company the fund should start buying shares in next. My thoughts are NEOBEE on Havelock, PETA on Havelock,  and KINETICS on Cryptostocks.

I'm still bullish on Cognitive Mining (Havelock: COG) and want to increase the fund's position in this security. The steady cash flows of mining companies are attractive. However, I am only interested in mining companies that retain a large percentage of mining profits (>50%) to continually reinvest in new hardware to maintain a steady yield. This requires increasing hashrate as the difficulty of the network increases. Diversification into different alt-coins is key too. Cognitive has begun to diversify some of their hardware to mine Scrypt based coins based on their profitability of the coins as measured by the BTC exchange rate.

Eyes to the Horizon: I will be creating a dedicated wallet in which all dividends paid on fund's shares will be held. This will increase transparency for investors. If anyone has any suggestions on which wallet service is most secure for this, please feel free to comment.

#SurfsUp

my vote: bitcoin-qt
Activity: 213
Merit: 102
Dividends paid: BTC0.00000172/share

Explanation: I've decided to liquidate the fund's AsicMiner position. I'd like to start diversifying the fund's exposure to different aspects of the Bitcoin economy. I'll be submitting a vote to shareholders to decide which company the fund should start buying shares in next. My thoughts are NEOBEE on Havelock, PETA on Havelock,  and KINETICS on Cryptostocks.

I'm still bullish on Cognitive Mining (Havelock: COG) and want to increase the fund's position in this security. The steady cash flows of mining companies are attractive. However, I am only interested in mining companies that retain a large percentage of mining profits (>50%) to continually reinvest in new hardware to maintain a steady yield. This requires increasing hashrate as the difficulty of the network increases. Diversification into different alt-coins is key too. Cognitive has begun to diversify some of their hardware to mine Scrypt based coins based on their profitability of the coins as measured by the BTC exchange rate.

Eyes to the Horizon: I will be creating a dedicated wallet in which all dividends paid on fund's shares will be held. This will increase transparency for investors. If anyone has any suggestions on which wallet service is most secure for this, please feel free to comment.

#SurfsUp
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Thanks, got it Smiley
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Surfs Up!!!
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Current Holdings:

How about posting NAV n stuffs? Also P/L per security would be very interesting.

Note im not invested in this security and i pretty much know what the numbers will show.

I'm marking the ACTM shares to market at BTC.01/share, which makes NAV ~36.5BTC

Note: These are forward looking statements. Your due diligence is required.
Activemining is not delisted, there still listed on on cryptostocks https://cryptostocks.com/securities/56 and they have relisted on crypto-trade(762 175 out of  25 000 000 shares on the market there so far), https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc at CT they last traded at 0,0006(ken's illeagal forsed selling of ukyos/ukyo loan shareholders/weexchange balanceholders shares) and at CS last price was 0,001 but that price is hardly significant as there only 8 789 stocks listed on CS and i think ACM's plan is to transfer peoples stock from platforms that closed down to CT.
Labcoin on the other hand that you have listed as defunct on CS is delisted https://cryptostocks.com/securities/53.

Do you know anything the recent security breach and $30k loss at Crypto-trade? CT shares were very stable, I'm hoping these shares don't nosedive as soon as trading re-opens.

No i don't know much at all about crypto-trade, just checked there site in a few times the last couple of months, diden't even know they lost 30k, reasonable there stock should have taken some dive when such things happens but maby there shareholders is mostly people that bought it a long time ago that don't check there site to often and there was also some big walls up on there stock when i checked there site so maby that preveted those that know about the loss from effecting the price to much. and the fact that they started to pay out dividends in all sorts of coins now instead of just btc or ltc may have confused people even more and the increased trade the ACTM's introduction on the site was probably also seen as a positive thing by the crypto-trade shareholders.
But if your worried about the price on the crypto-trade shares price you could probably just sell them off if there's just 9 in BBBB's possession, that shouldn't have to much negative impact on the price of the stock.
Current Holdings:

How about posting NAV n stuffs? Also P/L per security would be very interesting.

Note im not invested in this security and i pretty much know what the numbers will show.

Activemining is not delisted, there still listed on on cryptostocks https://cryptostocks.com/securities/56 and they have relisted on crypto-trade(762 175 out of  25 000 000 shares on the market there so far), https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc at CT they last traded at 0,0006(ken's illeagal forsed selling of ukyos/ukyo loan shareholders/weexchange balanceholders shares) and at CS last price was 0,001 but that price is hardly significant as there only 8 789 stocks listed on CS and i think ACM's plan is to transfer peoples stock from platforms that closed down to CT.
Labcoin on the other hand that you have listed as defunct on CS is delisted https://cryptostocks.com/securities/53.

Do you know anything the recent security breach and $30k loss at Crypto-trade? CT shares were very stable, I'm hoping these shares don't nosedive as soon as trading re-opens.
How about an announcement on cryptostocks.com ?

Letting people know you aren't dead or anything...

Thanks

Done.

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/906
thy
Activity: 685
Current Holdings:

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How about an announcement on cryptostocks.com ?

Letting people know you aren't dead or anything...

Thanks
Current Holdings:

Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Current Holdings:

Current Holdings:

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Still no activity on this at cryptostocks... has anybody even heard from the owner?

did he die? did he just walk away? anything at all?

=squeak=
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
What's the situation? People selling like crazy on cryptostocks but no update here. What happened?
Activity: 504
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
Do you have any plans for obtaining more shares as well?

Such as... are 100% of dividends paid by those funds, being passed through to us, or is there a percentage being retained by the fund to be used for re-investment?
I do not have any plans for obtaining more shares right now. 100% of the dividends will be passed through (less the ~.001BTC network fee).

The fund also owns 37 shares of Bitbond, which currently doesn't pay any dividends. I'm contemplating liquidating those shares and paying out the proceeds as an additional dividend.
That's a shame... hope you reconsider in the future and look into planned reinvestment.

Or, perhaps use the funds from liquidating those shares, to invest into another more favorable project?

-- Smoov
BTC11.59 dividend paid on 1mm shares on March 22nd, each share received BTC0.00001159.

The BTC11.59 represents all funds received from buybacks and dividends since the GLBSE closure.

The fund will now act as a passthrough to the ASICMINER, YABMC, and BDK.BND assets that were purchased on GLBSE the the fund owns.

Fund Assets:

24 Shares ASICMINER
22 Shares BDK.BND
91 Shares YABMC

Such as... are 100% of dividends paid by those funds, being passed through to us, or is there a percentage being retained by the fund to be used for re-investment?

-- Smoov

I do not have any plans for obtaining more shares right now. 100% of the dividends will be passed through (less the ~.001BTC network fee).

The fund also owns 37 shares of Bitbond, which currently doesn't pay any dividends. I'm contemplating liquidating those shares and paying out the proceeds as an additional dividend.

Activity: 504
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
BTC11.59 dividend paid on 1mm shares on March 22nd, each share received BTC0.00001159.

The BTC11.59 represents all funds received from buybacks and dividends since the GLBSE closure.

The fund will now act as a passthrough to the ASICMINER, YABMC, and BDK.BND assets that were purchased on GLBSE the the fund owns.

Fund Assets:

24 Shares ASICMINER
22 Shares BDK.BND
91 Shares YABMC

-- Smoov
Pages:
Jump to: