Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cryptostocks] BBBB Bitcoin Emerging Market Fund - page 5. (Read 18381 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 102
BTC11.59 dividend paid on 1mm shares on March 22nd, each share received BTC0.00001159.

The BTC11.59 represents all funds received from buybacks and dividends since the GLBSE closure.

The fund will now act as a passthrough to the ASICMINER, YABMC, and BDK.BND assets that were purchased on GLBSE the the fund owns.

Fund Assets:

24 Shares ASICMINER
22 Shares BDK.BND
91 Shares YABMC
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
Doesn't appear to be dead...

There was a dividend paid out this week. Glad I bought up all those shares at 0.0001 a couple weeks ago. XD

-- Smoov
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Weighted companion cube
It's dead. Not everyone should be running their own "market fund" or whatever, especially if you held pirate passthroughs.
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Is this dead stock on cryptostock.com ??

should the listing be removed? or shares bought back? what's the project at? ASICMiner shares should pay off nicely Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Oooooohhh now I see why I got "payments" of 0.0 divadends I thought that was weird.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
+1 for the transparency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
August Investors Report completed; Total Monthly Return: -21.24%

ouch....

August Investors Report completed; Total Monthly Return: -21.24%
Transactions involving all stock are welcome. BBBB shares will be traded at face value (Net Asset Value) for the current market price of the particular security. This is a great way to earn steady dividend streams (.5%/ wk) on securities that don't yet pay dividends while still being able to have benefical ownership of the security through the fund (BBBB).

For Example: (BBBB NAV = BTC.00025)

1 GIGAMINING share = 3,876 shares BBBB

1 BDT share = 4,680 shares BBBB

1 PUREMINING share = 332 shares BBBB

1 ASICMINER share = 352 shares BBBB

1 PUREASIC share = 3200 shares BBBB

1 BBBB share = 1 share BBBB

PM for more info.
July Investors Report just completed; Total Monthly Return: 13.152%
What are "treasury shares"?! Also you have a trading volume of >144 BTC already, why are you still holding assets of only ~60 BTC?

"Treasury Shares" are shares that the fund has issued but are still on the fund's books because they have not yet been purchased by investors. Treasury shares do not receive dividends.

Concerning the trade volume, I have been working on a program to ensure the fund's liquidity. While creating the program I traded shares between various accounts to test its effectiveness. The trading between the accounts adds to total trading volume and doesn't necessarily mean that all volume is new funds being placed in the account.
Activity: 558
Merit: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What are "treasury shares"?!

Treasury shares are shares that have been bought back by the issuing entity.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
What are "treasury shares"?! Also you have a trading volume of >144 BTC already, why are you still holding assets of only ~60 BTC?
Cute, even my GLBSE portfolio is bigger than this and I'm by far one of the smaller "fishes" out there.

By the way, you don't specify your management fee at all.

The management fee is clearly defined in the "Company and security details, contract" on the GLBSE asset page, and on the company web page.

This is an open ended fund, so as investors purchase shares at NAV new funds are added to the account to be managed.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
Cute, even my GLBSE portfolio is bigger than this and I'm by far one of the smaller "fishes" out there.

By the way, you don't specify your management fee at all.
Pages:
Jump to: