Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] (ECA) Electrochemical Activation Project - page 3. (Read 12553 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Now you have posted a paper. That's pretty nice, because I'm researching in the field of molecular dynamics. So scientific papers are what I can use to evaluate certain things better than a docutainment movie.

Only looking at the title and the formulation, some questions come to my mind:

1. Why can't I find the paper on Google Scholar?
http://scholar.google.de/scholar?hl=de&q=report+on+the+efficacy+of+anolyte+in+hospitals&btnG=&lr=

Google Scholar is a search-engine for scientific publications. It cannot be found there. In which Journal has this paper been published?

Maybe Google Scholar is not specific enough (which is almost never the case). So let's do a try at ACS, american chemical society, where you can find an enormous amount of published papers. No match there.

http://search.acs.org/search?q=report+on+the+efficacy+of+anolyte+in+hospitals&client=acs_r2&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=acs_r2&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&entqr=3&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ud=1&site=acs&filter=p&partialfields=&as_filetype=&as_ft=i&x=0&y=0

2. Why isn't it written in a typical style. Scientific papers are written in LaTeX, have an abstract not giving so many details, show where it was published, have a DOI or so and state clearly at which institute the research has been done. None of this is the case here.

3. Why do the authors use terms, which are all but common in scientific discussions? Anolyte? What is anolyte? Ok, I'm not a chemist, I'm a physicist with a field of research strongly connected to chemistry, but I haven't heard of anolyte. A mix of Electrolyte and Anode? Let's do a lookup at ACS:

http://search.acs.org/search?q=anolyte&client=acs_r2&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=acs_r2&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&entqr=3&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ud=1&site=acs&filter=p&partialfields=&as_filetype=&as_ft=i&x=0&y=0

No entries.

4. Who are the authors? A short search yields that these guys really exist and are scientists.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9190297

We find this PubMed. That's pretty cool, because the guys show up and we even get more information on the institute:
Hospital Infection Research Laboratory, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK.

This paper states where the research has been done. There seems to be some connections between the paper posted here and the paper I found. The published paper speaks about disinfection with Glutaraldehyd and why it leads to problems (misdiagnosis, infections). No words spoken about anolyte or at least any sort of reactor purifying water. These guys seem to be researching in applied medicine.

5. Why is a mixture of radicals, with potential above 1V and pH 5-7 not corrosive ? Probably because at pH 5-7 most radicals will be neutralised. But let's do an experiment:

A 1.2V battery is put into tap water. The pH is obviously 7, there are no radicals just 2 poles. What will happen if you wait some time? The metal will corrode. As a result of flow between the 2 poles. If we throw radicals into the water the situation gets more obvious. Metal will corode faster. I just tried to setup an experiment which belongs to school chemistry or physics, which already shows that these claims seem to be wrong.

Maybe there is a mixture which holds these claims but there aren't any information what are the portions of the given radicals. What happens to them (reaction equations). And even if there was such information, this leads to the next question:

6. How can a reactor produce this "anolyte", which consists of radicals as Cl2 (which is not a radical), ClO2 and so on, without having a supply of substances freeing these radicals. The videos from Vitold Bakhir say nothing is needed. Water gets purified just by electricity. This cannot be the case with anolyte. Supply of radicals will be necessary.

7. Why do we never get information on how the portions of these radicals should be? How they are put into solution and so on. Also the paper speaks of anolyte in the introductory and in the conclusion. The main part focuses highly on glutaraldehyde, only the tables have anolyte included.

This all leads me to a conclusion:

This paper does not exist in the given shape. Everything points to the assumption that an existing paper (about glutaraldehyde) has been taken, modified and posted here. Maybe the authors are even the same, and Griffiths has been dropped. If this assumption is true, this is one of the worst things you can do with papers. Trying to look scientific underpinned by changing papers from others belongs to the worst things that can be done in the scientific community.

Even if you can clear the inconsistencies, there will always be the question why this has been posted.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
you're running at 3 projects on CS. Will you be exhausted? How do you balance them?
Activity: 585
Merit: 501
I have two questions:

Can you estimate the dividend paying rate and time schedule?
Why not list on GLBSE but Cryptostocks?

Thank you.

We talk about a estimated development and production timeframe to the first physical version of mostly 6 months.
Sales of the ECA Reactor are not gonna be executed by the ECA project. Estimated dividend paying rate is depending on the amount of the preordered devices.

Since GLBSE is quite stuffed with computing and bitcoin related positions, ECA is bether positioned in CS. Less lag would be one of the other reasons.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I have two questions:

Can you estimate the dividend paying rate and time schedule?
Why not list on GLBSE but Cryptostocks?

Thank you.

Please fast forward to min. 8:00 to hear Professor Rustum Roy:
http://vimeo.com/35724621

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
For me, the most important question is:

Do you think yourself that "activated" water is any different from normal tap water?

Or do you just want to sell these "reactors" to dudes who believe in esoteric energy flows.

In other words, "Are you stupid, or a scammer?"
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
For me, the most important question is:

Do you think yourself that "activated" water is any different from normal tap water?

Or do you just want to sell these "reactors" to dudes who believe in esoteric energy flows.
Insert Quote
Sounds good, have a few shares atm, will pick up a few more next week, clean water is a big issue. Is there likely to be any return on investment other than making to world a better place? Wink

I i suggest to take a bit time to realize the potential of ECA and the investment opportunity.

ECA offers its shareholders prebuy rights on the devices ermerging from this development project. Direct access to plans and documentation gonna be provided while development to donors only.
At some point after the official distribution start, the plans of the GPL ECA Reactor will become public domain.
I'm seeing various uses for electrochemical activation, water purification is your only target? Also, much of the information on the net has things like 'patented process' in the blurb, is your project decentralised enough to prevent patent holders trying to restrict its development?

Indeed ECA can be used in a very broad area and is not only about water purification.
The intention of this project is to end up with a unique GPL ECA Reactor, and not to copy any patented device.
ECA is basicaly diaphragmalysis - a physical principle. Physical principles cant be patented only devices can.

There are various devices on the market what produce EAW, ECW, EO, EOW etc. but there is no worldwide standart for the quality of the solution. Each device works with a different configuration and uses various elements to end up with the wanted result in various properties.
This prevents a certain possibility to build up a knowledge database with the results of people worldwide. Trough the standart given by the GPL ECA Reactor this problem will be solved. The results acchived with a certain solution produced by the GPL ECA Reactor on one end of the world can then be simply reproduced by someone else who uses the same GPL ECA Reactor on the other side of the world.

So you making EOW or EO?

Are you going to produce the product outside of the USA and Only sell Outside of the USA?

It appears to sell EOW or EO in the US you need to go thru a EPA certification of the product.

ECA has nothing to do with selling EOW or EO, since this is a GPL hardware development project of a Swiss quality ECA device for EAW or ECW production.

However, by now ECA is able to send each shareholder a 250ml EAW concentrate as thankyou for a donation of 50 ECA shares @ cryptostocks.com to [email protected].
This way it becomes possible for the shareholder to get in touch with the product of a ECA Reactor.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
So you making EOW or EO?

Are you going to produce the product outside of the USA and Only sell Outside of the USA?

It appears to sell EOW or EO in the US you need to go thru a EPA certification of the product.
Ticker   ECA
Name   Electro Chemical Activation Project
Listed on   September 20, 2012 19:15
Owner   richard.porubcan at gmail.com
Shares issued   100,000
Shares held publicly   193
Total dividends paid   0.0 BTC
Web page   http://glari.ch:3000/projects/eca
Security type    Shares

The goal of this project is to support the development in the area of electrochemical activation and give access to high quality ECA water. Trough the development of a GPL based ECA reactor it becomes possible to produce ECA water in the highest quality

The essence of electrochemical activation technology
Electrochemical activation is a technology to produce meta-stable substances using unipolar (anodic or cathodic) electrochemical exposure for further usage of these substances in various technological processes while they still maintain physical-chemical and catalytic overactivity.

Das Ziel deses Projektes ist es die Entwicklung im Bereich der elektrochemischen Aktivierung zu fördern und den Zugang zu qualitativ hochstehendem ECA Wasser zu erleichtern. Durch die Enwicklung eines ECA Reaktors auf GPL Basis welcher ECA Wasser in höchster Qualität herstellt.

Die Essenz der Technologie zur elektrochemischen Aktivierung
Elektrochemische Aktivierung ist eine Technologie zur Herstellung von metastabilen Substanzen durch die unipolare (anodisch , kathodisch) Einwirkung zur weiteren Verwendung in verschiedenen technologischen Prozessen wobei sie physikalisch-chemisch und katalytisch überaktiv verbleiben.

More Information about ECA

Professor Vitold Bakhir
http://www.bakhir.com/eca/

Please fast forward to min. 8:00 to hear Professor Rustum Roy:
http://vimeo.com/35724621

Professor Vitold Bakhir Video German
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcxmQkmGlk

Update:
Sponsored trough DVB and upon request of the Devcoin comunity, ECA offers in exchange for DVC a 250ml EAW demo bottle (10% of the concentrate), please send your request to eca ad glari.ch.
Pages:
Jump to: