Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 35. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So, 'Sam' hasn't disputed that he's Alberto. He tried to delete the discussion, but still refuses to provide proof of his identity.

We have no pictures of hashing boards and 'Sam' refuses to post any.

Labcoin's own deadline for showing results has past, and the results are pathetic.

We have a mediocre hashrate that hasn't increased in a week, and no sign of any plan to increase it.

We have no confirmation of any wallet addresses or balances. We have no accounting of funds whatsoever.

There are 7000 btc ($1.4 million at present rates) wholly unaccounted for and in the hands of unknown persons.  

'Sam', it looks like it's time to turn this over to the authorities.  You've had plenty of opportunity to provide us with evidence of your efforts, and all you've done is refuse.

I'm not seeing a lot of other options for us here.
Activity: 448
Somebody call the fuckin number please!

Can you help us out by calling the number? Instead of telling others what to do let's try to have people take the initiative to take action themselves.

sry i am neither an english native speaker nor italian,my oral is poor.
if sam/labcoin was a chinese,I would love to communicate with him if he pick up my call.
Activity: 350
Somebody call the fuckin number please!

Can you help us out by calling the number? Instead of telling others what to do let's try to have people take the initiative to take action themselves.
Activity: 766
I've been using my dividends to buy more shares. Eventually I'm going to own the whole company bag!

Don't worry, I fixed that for you
ROFL
Activity: 560
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Nooo must delete can't let the truth get out lmao.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
so no surprise that sam deleted my posts and Alberto deleted his message with labcoin team phone number.

here is a repost with screen shoot from deleted page

Hello SAM,

time to comfirm you are not alberto armandi and you have bought labcoin from him and he is not involved with labcoin any more.

the italian number is the same as alberto armandi uses on this page:

from that page:

Inserito da alberto.armandi il 08/09/2013

blablabla...

il mio numero è 3886274142. Ciao!

take away country code from labcoin teams italian number and is a match

LABCOIN TEAM = ALBERTO ARMANDI

SAM = ?

and this was also deleted

remember this from irc logs 8/8 before the Q&A on #labcoin chan

[11:41:30] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) has joined #labcoin
[11:41:53] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) has left #labcoin
[11:43:32] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) has joined #labcoin
[12:27:59] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: labcoin_dev)
[12:33:46] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) has joined #labcoin
[14:17:47] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: labcoin_dev)
[14:17:56] * labcoin_dev ([email protected]) has joined #labcoin

[email protected] resolves to Sardinia home of Fab, Alessia and Alberto

http://www.iplocationtools.com/82.49.29.173.html

so who was doing the Q&A? Fab Alessia or Alberto

Merit: 102
gg

i think he done us over, and he seems smart to keep going acting like this for more milking.

he even is taking in 20% of mining, + the missing 10% which he paid himself with it (holding it as public),  remember he said he is 1 man team , and lol multiple account under btct.

labcoin is either trying hard not show his dirty work and continue milking(while laughing behind screen) or he naturally mentally unstable with poor working ethic.

i dont believe his 2nd job making him not enough time, cause big mountain of corruption can be seen from here.

not even giving us the missing yesterdays dividend.

also i think, he is teenager or very young adult, this labcoin. 90%  thus explains his behavoiur not deleting post and going silent.  pretty much like a teen.

just remember if u r truely cheating us, you cant escape in next life.

Milking what there is nothing for him to milk lol
Activity: 242
gg

i think he done us over, and he seems smart to keep going acting like this for more milking.

he even is taking in 20% of mining, + the missing 10% which he paid himself with it (holding it as public),  remember he said he is 1 man team , and lol multiple account under btct.

labcoin is either trying hard not show his dirty work and continue milking(while laughing behind screen) or he naturally mentally unstable with poor working ethic.

i dont believe his 2nd job making him not enough time, cause big mountain of corruption can be seen from here.

not even giving us the missing yesterdays dividend.

also i think, he is teenager or very young adult, this labcoin. 90%  thus explains his behavoiur not deleting post and going silent.  pretty much like a teen.

just remember if u r truely cheating us, you cant escape in next life.
Still no updates, no answers.
Sam,I'm suffering,I try not to act like an angry man,but at this situation,i CAN'T!
What the fuck are u doing?Are you serious?Serious operation?go fuck yourself!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been using my dividends to buy more shares. Eventually I'm going to own the whole company!
Use poor dividends to buy cheap shares  Grin
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I've been using my dividends to buy more shares. Eventually I'm going to own the whole company bag!

Don't worry, I fixed that for you
Activity: 546
I've been using my dividends to buy more shares. Eventually I'm going to own the whole company!
Activity: 602
Dividends are out, 0.00000225 per share.

Total 18.21224025 BTC, shouldn't it be more?

Yup, https://blockchain.info/tx/f8d1fadfc2093c7861b54969e6222c271c2ae90f281af2ed62b7ac1cedbee5a8

This withdrawal was never paid out in dividends.

Why was this missed?

any explanation will be full of lies anyways.
Activity: 350

Yup, https://blockchain.info/tx/f8d1fadfc2093c7861b54969e6222c271c2ae90f281af2ed62b7ac1cedbee5a8

Why was this missed?
Wow, that order book is AMAZING! 

Amazing company (to steal a phrase!)

Yeah, I was surprised to see such a low dividend since he missed yesterday and there was almost 14BTC for that day...
Activity: 420

Alberto is holding back?  Weird.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
At these prices Return on Investment is 3-6 months at current hash-rate. Are you guys seriously complaining about this? Let me guess you want returns of 2 weeks? My some people sure are greedy lol.

do you not understand that at the current hash rate.. the divs will halve every month?... and therefore in order to get a ROI in 3-6 months the hash rate needs to double EVERY month...

I think some people really struggle with the idea of compound growth..

You do realize JohnyBigs is an idiot right?

lolz I don't generally partake in petty name calling..
Pages:
Jump to: