Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 38. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
geee 20 hours to make my final decision....thats a lot of pressure
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

The next update will include a mining address as well. We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Labcoin

Timer removed. End time: 2013-10-31+00:00:00UTC
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Wouldn't it be nice to set up some counters?
It would bring bit of comfort that we have bright future to await for.

Activity: 160
Labcoin needs to come here and communicate with us.

Nah he has more important things to do like jerk off

lulz.

Well, he's not even bothering to delete comments in this thread anymore. Who knows what he's spending his time doing.

LOL... yea no idea what that guy is up to. Why does he even bother to sign on anymore? I sent him a few PM's which have all been ignored.

I'd say he comes on and has a quick chuckle about all the investors idiocracy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

lulz.

Well, he's not even bothering to delete comments in this thread anymore. Who knows what he's spending his time doing.

LOL... yea no idea what that guy is up to. Why does he even bother to sign on anymore? I sent him a few PM's which have all been ignored.
Activity: 238

lulz.

Activity: 238
in other news 11.27TH peak

So we're only 38.63TH/s away from our promised hashrate? AWESOME SAUCE!

Well, he does have another 2 days to hit 50.
Activity: 560

Activity: 350
Activity: 420

We've had that before.  Doesn't matter, the average trend is down.

Sam does not have and will not have the 20 TH he promised by the end of October.  He has added ZERO hashrate in since making the guest account available, despite claims he'd be adding rate "daily".

Sam has failed. He will continue to fail.  It's time to accept that he simply is not capable of making this work.

It's time to start looking at what he's done with the money. He has not spent it on delivering on his promises, so where has it gone?

Def start looking into the money and have that investigation, end of the day he brought 10TH online. Hitting 50% of the goal is not that bad. If in another month he can make it to 20TH or more that's good.

It seems this was the first batch of the fixed chips, and it was added pretty quickly when they had it on hand. Once he gets more it should take about 2 weeks to add another 10th.

But we'll wait for NineLives investigation to end, then depending on what he finds we can take a vote to persue the IPO funds.

Yeah, no more deadlines.  Oct 30 for 'final judgement' was his idea.  Well, it's time.

Sam does not have and will not have the 20 TH he promised by the end of October.  He has added ZERO hashrate in since making the guest account available, despite claims he'd be adding rate "daily".

Sam has failed. He will continue to fail.  It's time to accept that he simply is not capable of making this work.

It's time to start looking at what he's done with the money. He has not spent it on delivering on his promises, so where has it gone?

Def start looking into the money and have that investigation, end of the day he brought 10TH online. Hitting 50% of the goal is not that bad. If in another month he can make it to 20TH or more that's good.

It seems this was the first batch of the fixed chips, and it was added pretty quickly when they had it on hand. Once he gets more it should take about 2 weeks to add another 10th.

But we'll wait for NineLives investigation to end, then depending on what he finds we can take a vote to persue the IPO funds.
Activity: 420

Sam has failed. He will continue to fail.  It's time to accept that he simply is not capable of making this work.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
@NineLives... you mentioned some days ago that you want to pay a PI. Did you do this already? Let me know...
Activity: 259
couldn't resist it  Roll Eyes

found a picture of " sammy & CO " discussing the long-term prospect of labcoin mining and it's 2nd generation chips.....   

Please stay tuned for updates to follow soon by our nominee director Sam Noi

I would rather see sammy in jail than get my money back or any worthless divs. Can't wait to the day I hear the dreaded pirate sammy was picked up by authorities in HK and is now serving a jail sentence  Grin

I hate to say this but +1

You people are aimless. You just want to cause suffering & you are most likely very unhappy people day to day, regardless of Labcoin.

Keep hating and you just might waste even more of your life on situations where your desired outcome is pointless for you long-term. Way to live life as an all around loser.

lol it's called writing it off as a loss and moving on!!!

you still waiting for the long-term prospect of this clown operation ?? Shocked  I was where you are right now a month ago, supporting the dreaded sammy's operation hoping something will come out of it!!! I have lost the count of promises he literally fucked up and quite frankly I don't care it any more about what he is going to say next!!!

I'm personally happy with a mug shot of sammy/fabi/alberto or whoever the fcuk is involved in this scam.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I would rather see sammy in jail than get my money back or any worthless divs. Can't wait to the day I hear the dreaded pirate sammy was picked up by authorities in HK and is now serving a jail sentence  Grin

I hate to say this but +1

You people are aimless. You just want to cause suffering & you are most likely very unhappy people day to day, regardless of Labcoin.

Keep hating and you just might waste even more of your life on situations where your desired outcome is pointless for you long-term. Way to live life as an all around loser.
I am working to deploy 100th of legal power against Labcoin by December 31st of this year.

To contribute to this effort and to get inside information about these legal proceedings please donate to: 1PK6Y6L8yPrR8v2Jo6fZxudG5fpEwiXitH

We are a legitimate legal force.  We will be posting updates by the end of the day Tuesday - aka the end of the day tomorrow - aka 2 weeks - aka mid December.  In the meanwhile you can see the 100TH of legal power come online on our website which will be updated to show the live legal rate.   We will be adding legal power daily - it is just currently having some stability problems - or maybe we will just ask our uncle to represent us in 2 months. We encourage everyone to take advantage of cheap shares in this 100TH of legal power.

Amazing Legal Team!

oh please make sure you don't forget to point that 100th of legal power to where the sun doesn't shine in relation to our dear sammy . this is to make sure we get consistent hashing rate and efficiency  Grin  Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I am working to deploy 100th of legal power against Labcoin by December 31st of this year.

To contribute to this effort and to get inside information about these legal proceedings please donate to: 1PK6Y6L8yPrR8v2Jo6fZxudG5fpEwiXitH

We are a legitimate legal force.  We will be posting updates by the end of the day Tuesday - aka the end of the day tomorrow - aka 2 weeks - aka mid December.  In the meanwhile you can see the 100TH of legal power come online on our website which will be updated to show the live legal rate.   We will be adding legal power daily - it is just currently having some stability problems - or maybe we will just ask our uncle to represent us in 2 months. We encourage everyone to take advantage of cheap shares in this 100TH of legal power.

Amazing Legal Team!
Pages:
Jump to: