Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Vircurex [VCX] - Going public - page 3. (Read 15449 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
fuck, this was a shit about to happen, should have read this thread before.. fuck me
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
. . .
I feel like the only reason they created cryptostocks was to profit off all the scams.

I'm thinking the same for a long time now. Sadly I put some coins into it in the beginning Cry. Ok, I just bought myself some experiences.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
also, a public service announcement: don't send your bitcoin to random strangers on the internet! holy shit is that ever a bad idea!
Activity: 238
how many bitcoins do they even have, lol

these guys are goxxing like my puppy is disemboweling me when he playbites me on the wrist

wake me up when these idiots embezzle some real bitcoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
So who the fuck are these assholes are we going to let them get away with this like we are letting mt gox. These fuckers are stealing your bitcoins cause the investors lost their money on mt gox. How can it be any more obvious

Not only are they pulling a gox by stealing/losing customer funds but they willingly list scams like photonic mining.

I feel like the only reason they created cryptostocks was to profit off all the scams.
Activity: 437
So who the fuck are these assholes are we going to let them get away with this like we are letting mt gox. These fuckers are stealing your bitcoins cause the investors lost their money on mt gox. How can it be any more obvious
Activity: 450
probably too busy dealing with the altswap (and related issues) FUD campaign against them...

=squeak=
thy
Activity: 685
8 Mars now and yet again Vircurex fails to produce there shareholders report in time. No announcement on there stock on Cryptostocks https://cryptostocks.com/securities/34 and no report up at https://vircurex.com/welcome/investors and we're more than a week into Mars.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 27, 2013, 06:08:46 PM
Kumala, when will the Q3 report be ready?
November 04, 2013, 06:12:15 PM
I think vircurex and cryptostocks are just one big scam.

Vircurex showes a number of -0,0324 btc in there august report those number dosent make much sence thou. Do you have any other information about the real number that is higher than that and that vircurex reported numbers is faked then ?

Vircurex should have been paying dividend every month, they break there contract with the shareholders.

At the moment he refuses to follow the contract and lets the minority sharehloders (33%) pay the 2500 btc+20 000 usd and he(67% shareolder) pays nothing of this himself.
He also hasent showed any evidence that vircurex actually lost any btc, other digital currency or the 20 000 usd, so at the moment it looks like vircurex themself is behind it.

The way it's looking now kumala will never pay any dividend to the minority shareholders unless people take him to court.
thy
Activity: 685
November 03, 2013, 06:38:55 PM
Kumala, is there an envisaged date when dividends will resume? The NAV seems to be approaching the threshold of 0.25.
Vircurex showes a number of -0,0324 btc in there august report those number dosent make much sence thou. Do you have any other information about the real number that is higher than that and that vircurex reported numbers is faked then ?

Vircurex should have been paying dividend every month, they break there contract with the shareholders.

At the moment he refuses to follow the contract and lets the minority sharehloders (30%) pay the 2500 btc+20 000 usd and he(70% shareolder) pays nothing of this himself.
He also hasent showed any evidence that vircurex actually lost any btc, other digital currency or the 20 000 usd, so at the moment it looks like vircurex themself is behind it.

The way it's looking now kumala will never pay any dividend to the minority shareholders unless people take him to court.
Activity: 29
November 03, 2013, 06:07:23 PM
Kumala, is there an envisaged date when dividends will resume? The NAV seems to be approaching the threshold of 0.25.
Well, since vircurex and cryptostocks are related a bit, I'll try to link my question about transaction history on cryptostocks in another thread. Hope someone can help. Thanks for your time!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
September 11, 2013, 02:51:48 AM
So, I happened to notice that the AUG 2013 report is now available.

https://vircurex.com/welcome/investors

What does it mean for depositors (user's accounts) that the exchange is reporting a book value of -931.95 BTC ?
nothing id say, otherwise problems would already have arised. its just sad he put his own failures (the hacks) to us investors... this was probably one of my worst investments :S
Activity: 5
September 10, 2013, 08:39:25 PM
So, I happened to notice that the AUG 2013 report is now available.

https://vircurex.com/welcome/investors

What does it mean for depositors (user's accounts) that the exchange is reporting a book value of -931.95 BTC ?
Activity: 210
September 01, 2013, 02:04:09 PM
Update on the listing.

We have two positive news for the listing of Vircurex.

1. The license fee costs for the platform has been reduced by 200BTC.
2. The cost of BTC/USD has changed in a favourable way, i.e. we will require to raise less BTCs.

Assuming the BTC/USD remains at its current level, we'll adjust he listing as follows:

Total number of shares issued:   31,000 shares
   Total publicly listed/traded shares:    9,300 shares

Kumula,
  I have used your exchange and like it.  But this is a terrible deal for shareholders.  It is not fair, common or reasonable to charge a large licensing fee and keep the majority of the equity.  The licensing fee to yourself is a scam and you know it.  It one or the other - when you do an IPO, your payout is two parts:
1. You can now draw a management fee
2. The equity you still hold is now easy to sell - you have liquidity

If you are serious, scrap the IPO and remake the prospectus. 
September 01, 2013, 10:27:22 AM
Where can we find the JUN 2013 monthly report?  Interested in how much of the deficit has been paid off thus far.

Still cannot find any of these documents at https://vircurex.com/welcome/investors....

JUN 2013
JUL 2013
AUG 2013 <- Quarterly statement

Interested in how much of the deficit has been paid off thus far.
Activity: 196
Watching.. 
Where can we find the JUN 2013 monthly report?  Interested in how much of the deficit has been paid off thus far.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
Pages:
Jump to: