Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSx2 reloaded! starts 16th September - page 4. (Read 4304 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 16, 2015, 12:20:43 PM
Indeed; you can't change the reinvestment!
NOT YOUR INVESTMENT it says.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
September 16, 2015, 12:18:44 PM
You have all been warned that there scammer admin, what you have entrusted him with their coins?
September 16, 2015, 12:14:25 PM
The famous MC reinvestment bugs still not fixed after 3 months..

Also: some of my investments say expired while the game eules say 20 hour limit?
MC explain, please..

#44   16/09 17:56:39      240.0000 XPY   10.9992 XPY   
EXPIRED
17/09 04:08:31   

It was confirmed in time by CoinPayments in the end.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 12:08:52 PM
MultiCryptos, I placed an investment of 90,000 Doge at 0% re-invest, but it went automatically to 100% and I tried changing it back to 0% and then it gives me an error saying it's not my investment.

So basically I lost my investment AGAIN at your games, because of bugs in your system. If the bug had not happened I would already have been paid out 180,000 Doge, but because of no fault of my own I lost because it automatically reinvested.  

MC, please make this right for once. Thank you.

See screenshot below for error and bug. No way to change the re-invest %.  Angry

Activity: 112
September 16, 2015, 12:06:57 PM
this scammer is still here taking everyone's money....i hope this kind of money gets him a fancy disease.
Activity: 358
September 16, 2015, 11:52:40 AM
Well, I gave it a shot and I cannot even change the re-invest %. It says it's not my investment, but it is.

And to make matters worse, the good old re-invest bug (that some might remember from MC's earlier games) also set my investment to 100% re-invest again while I had typed 0%.

MC, can you assist or help in this matter?

Activity: 294
September 16, 2015, 11:37:32 AM
CoinPayments seems to have failed to update the XPY wallet to mandatory 0.3.1.0 again and is not confirming on their side..

Ah well, i'll wait it out and ask for a refund..
NOTE: This happens everytime! CP are lazy motherf##ckers and are waiting for devs or users to notify them..

I'll stay away from these games until admin/OP finds a better solution.
Other games confirm directly after deposit, not even waithing for 1 confirm..

Johan

Coinpayments is very slow today confirming the deposits, but I see the Paycoin investments getting confirmed right now. Don't worry, the order in the queue is going to be maintaned, even if coinpayments works slow.
September 16, 2015, 11:19:46 AM
CoinPayments seems to have failed to update the XPY wallet to mandatory 0.3.1.0 again and is not confirming on their side..

Ah well, i'll wait it out and ask for a refund..
NOTE: This happens everytime! CP are lazy motherf##ckers and are waiting for devs or users to notify them..

I'll stay away from these games until admin/OP finds a better solution.
Other games confirm directly after deposit, not even waithing for 1 confirm..

Johan
September 16, 2015, 11:02:05 AM
GAME STARTS!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 16, 2015, 09:05:55 AM
I lose my money on the previous cycle of cryptosx2 and I wouldn't risk again here on the new cycle. Also multicryptos lost some reputation with the recent game where no one earned and all lose ( fortunately I didn't threw some btc there.) So I doubt this will be as successful as the previous cryptosx2.

Try to be on the first investors this time and you are going to win!

Sorry you already lost your reputation cuz of what happened to cryptosvolume, I think its not worth it to invest on your projects now and to your incoming projects. And now your saying that to lure investors but sorry its not effective anymore Tongue

Well, I am trying to do my best in all games. I will put a notice explaining when a new game is experimental. But also think I could easily create a newbie account for any new site, will this be more trustable? I don't think so...

MC, putting a notice explaining when a new game is experimental will not help any of the investors (all of them) that lost in CryptosVolume.

Just issue a refund, even partial would be better than nothing, let's say 80%. At least all those investors won't feel screwed and you'll have a better chance they will once again trust you to play your new games.  Me and my team would certainly consider playing your games again if you would do that.

I lost on CryptosX2 also 0.1BTC because of a fail from the admin site and he don't want to refund us.
So i don't think he will refund the users who lose on CryptosVolume.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 16, 2015, 09:00:49 AM
I lose my money on the previous cycle of cryptosx2 and I wouldn't risk again here on the new cycle. Also multicryptos lost some reputation with the recent game where no one earned and all lose ( fortunately I didn't threw some btc there.) So I doubt this will be as successful as the previous cryptosx2.

Sorry you already lost your reputation cuz of what happened to cryptosvolume, I think its not worth it to invest on your projects now and to your incoming projects. And now your saying that to lure investors but sorry its not effective anymore Tongue

Well, I am trying to do my best in all games. I will put a notice explaining when a new game is experimental. But also think I could easily create a newbie account for any new site, will this be more trustable? I don't think so...

MC, putting a notice explaining when a new game is experimental will not help any of the investors (all of them) that lost in CryptosVolume.

Just issue a refund, even partial would be better than nothing, let's say 80%. At least all those investors won't feel screwed and you'll have a better chance they will once again trust you to play your new games.  Me and my team would certainly consider playing your games again if you would do that.

September 16, 2015, 06:56:44 AM

CRYPTOSx2 is an already proved game system. I think I may work even better than the first version, because the new rules allows a longer game
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 16, 2015, 12:03:32 AM

Activity: 384
September 15, 2015, 10:46:55 AM
The game idea is interesting, especially the 20 hour rule should effectively prevent the game from getting stucked. Also being one of the first investors should not be as important anymore. I am actually tempted to try it. But since no one is trusting Cryptos anymore, this is extremely risky. I think i stay out of this one for now.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2015, 10:38:28 AM
I lost 0.3 BTC (70$) in his game CRYPTOSLEVELS, because he ADMIN IS SCAMMER!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
September 15, 2015, 10:17:17 AM
I also now do not take part in its games since the risk of losing your coins here is very high, due to the small number of players in his game, and you can steal all the money zeroing game.
September 15, 2015, 09:24:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 15, 2015, 03:31:04 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
September 14, 2015, 11:13:18 AM
now you guys complain ...  Grin when i stated it sometime ago you guys said that people know the risks and shit.... who's whining now?  Roll Eyes serve y'all right imo.
Wow james ur really great,why we not listen to you earlier. Its a shame Sad
Thanks you james.. ur really kind, we really appreciated what you done here.. maybe should apply for job in this section? That maybe help to stop all hyip program and ask we do not invest coz all whole this section have potential scam program? Or maybe just send msg to bitcointalk. And close this whole thread?  Cry

lol newbie if you have coins to burn then burn it however you want. All i do is just leave a heads up every now and then and laugh at the rest at the end of the scam  Wink

live and learn mate... live and learn...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 10:54:29 AM
now you guys complain ...  Grin when i stated it sometime ago you guys said that people know the risks and shit.... who's whining now?  Roll Eyes serve y'all right imo.
Wow james ur really great,why we not listen to you earlier. Its a shame Sad
Thanks you james.. ur really kind, we really appreciated what you done here.. maybe should apply for job in this section? That maybe help to stop all hyip program and ask we do not invest coz all whole this section have potential scam program? Or maybe just send msg to bitcointalk. And close this whole thread?  Cry

LOL. well said, Everybitbit.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: